Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

About Adam Going To Meet His CBI Contact In Dubai Very Soon?

Muhammad

I hate to be a wet blanket to you all. Why would Adam's CBI contact want to meet him sometime in the near future when RV might be announced sooner than the date which they have both agreed to meet one another? You don't need to be a psychic to understand what is going on here.

Agree why in the world would someone have to meet another to tell them that an announcment has been made. what a Joke!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe you must be working for the tax department as the chief. Now I understand why you focus on investments, nay, more investment gains to be taxed by your men. You must be questioning us like a tax investigator. Ha! Your nickname taxguy exposes who you really are. LOL! golfwife! You need to be with your golfhusband to play golf together right now. Why are you here?

I am not an IRS agent - far from it. I help my clients pay less tax (legally!). I have invested in IQD and am eagerly awaiting the RV.

I hate to be a wet blanket to you all. Why would Adam's CBI contact want to meet him sometime in the near future when RV might be announced sooner than the date which they have both agreed to meet one another? You don't need to be a psychic to understand what is going on here.

Agree why in the world would someone have to meet another to tell them that an announcment has been made. what a Joke!

No joke! You must Be More Optimistic why they will have to meet one another second time! Understand, BMO? LOL!

There are these new inventions called "telephone", "internet" and "computers" that are now connected throughout the world. Why does Adam need to go to Dubai to ask his contact questions. And, we have been relying on Adam to know the questions to ask. He has been telling us answers for a long time. If Adam wants to go to Dubai, more power to him but what is he really going for?

There are these new inventions called "telephone", "internet" and "computers" that are now connected throughout the world. Why does Adam need to go to Dubai to ask his contact questions. And, we have been relying on Adam to know the questions to ask. He has been telling us answers for a long time. If Adam wants to go to Dubai, more power to him but what is he really going for?

Maybe it is time for an RV success and it is better to be in the first queue in the Dubai bank to avoid the mad rush, perhaps.

y would adam need to go to dubai to talk to his contact? dont we use cell phones now a days? not bashing, just dont see y everyone getting excited, he can find out this info whenever he wants, how do u think this site stays afloat...? suspense for an RV? everytime we get down someone says something to bring us back up but then we crash and burn, dont be so enthused he is going to dubai. im sure its nothing to do with the RV. he could do that from here, with a phone, no reason to spend a couple thousand to sit down for coffee and talk about the dinar when it takes maybe 20 mins to get the update on the PHONE no criticism intended , correct me if im wrong, im truly not trying to be rude, just stating the obvious

y would adam need to go to dubai to talk to his contact? dont we use cell phones now a days? not bashing, just dont see y everyone getting excited, he can find out this info whenever he wants, how do u think this site stays afloat...? suspense for an RV? everytime we get down someone says something to bring us back up but then we crash and burn, dont be so enthused he is going to dubai. im sure its nothing to do with the RV. he could do that from here, with a phone, no reason to spend a couple thousand to sit down for coffee and talk about the dinar when it takes maybe 20 mins to get the update on the PHONE no criticism intended , correct me if im wrong, im truly not trying to be rude, just stating the obvious

I personally don't believe he has a mistress in Dubai. He must be a good husband and a good father, I swear! Better not joke again - shhh! Keep quiet otherwise he bans me again.

That is exactly what I thought too. (I hope I don't get on your bad side) LOL

jackdavis, I believe you are born on 1/3/1964, right? LOL! We need to take a break to release the mental stress of worrying so much about dinar speculation round the clock with nightmares all the time to keep ourselves really updated, right? Better not use bright bold green colour too much to highlight all my opinions this time. Raising my profile is no good indeed!

Ahhh, Muhammad, you are too funny for words. Knowledge does not have to be flaunted, and you do not have to raise your voice to be heard. I'm afraid I don't know that person.

Shhh! Please accept my apology. Whenever I got into an excitement for no reason, I like to joke. Please forgive me because I am not supposed to take life as a joke but I couldn't help it when some bashers got me going mad at them. I am naturally fast at criticizing bashers as well as flattering supporters. I would try my best to stop it and keep focusing on dinar speculation because it is rather soon, if not sooner! I simply have the inner feeling that the RV success is rather near! Insha-Allah! In Islam, it means if God permits! As in James 4:13-17 (check it out now). Be humble as well.

If the CBI contact has invited Adam to go to Dubai to meet him again in about 10 days' time to discuss about all RI or RV matters, may we raise some key questions for Adam to convey to his CBI contact to answer us? Has anyone better questions right now to share with better unknown answers which we all need to know directly from his CBI contact?

First of all why another trip to Dubai? I cannot think of any reason one would make constant trips to Dubai unless one was in business there or had family there. Or liked the beach there! Sounds rather strange to me perhaps CBI contact in Dubai is code for something else. Crazy as it sounds it is no crazier then constant trips to Dubai.