Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

About Adam Going To Meet His CBI Contact In Dubai Very Soon?

Muhammad

If the CBI contact has invited Adam to go to Dubai to meet him again in about 10 days' time to discuss about all RI or RV matters, may we raise some key questions for Adam to convey to his CBI contact to answer us? Has anyone better questions right now to share with better unknown answers which we all need to know directly from his CBI contact?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to know , since it sounds like we are going to have to trade large denonimations for smaller where can we do this. will this action precede the Rv or hopefully RI? Can we exchange at the Banks like 5/3rd?. does he know when the rv will take place?

more information on this debt turning into investment strategy.

Why would we need to give him questions to ask?

Apparently, we will see a an RV this week! YAWN.......................

Just ask him does he think the Dinar will RV in the next two years.

If it is done, no questions asked. But if it is not done yet, we need to raise tons of questions for someone in the CBI to answer what we least expect. Adam may miss out many key questions when he reaches there and it is advisable for him to bring along all our key questions not answerable by anyone here. I think first person who wants to know more about lopping is Kent with certainty.

I hate to be a wet blanket to you all. Why would Adam's CBI contact want to meet him sometime in the near future when RV might be announced sooner than the date which they have both agreed to meet one another? You don't need to be a psychic to understand what is going on here.

Well it doesn't look like a RV will take place this week, I guess my contact with American Contractors was right no RV for the month FEB>

I don't know what calendar you're looking at but mine still shows 19 days left in February. Your contact may be ultimately be correct but at least let this play out.

Why would we need to give him questions to ask?

Apparently, we will see a an RV this week! YAWN.......................

Just ask him does he think the Dinar will RV in the next two years.

Your nickname is triathlete who should be an active athlete three times champion, perhaps - and not YAWN like a lazy person. You could have chosen triYAWN if you are impatient all the time.

Adam is not the CEO of our dinar "hedge fund". At best he is a very altruistic person with a passion for this investment. We all need to stop hanging on his every breath and count his intel in with a diverse range of sources, because if he is - at worst- a very smart manipulator you are just leaving yourself wide open for dissappointment for which you will inevitably blame Adam. Responsiblity for information gathering lies with us fellow investors - not Adam.

It is the direct information we need to know from Adam's CBI contact as well. As the Hadiths in Islam advised all Muslims to seek knowledge as far as to China, I believe Adam would bring us back more reliable good news from Dubai. Don't LOL now - be serious this time!

Adam is not the CEO of our dinar "hedge fund". At best he is a very altruistic person with a passion for this investment. We all need to stop hanging on his every breath and count his intel in with a diverse range of sources, because if he is - at worst- a very smart manipulator you are just leaving yourself wide open for dissappointment for which you will inevitably blame Adam. Responsiblity for information gathering lies with us fellow investors - not Adam.

Now I know why you have chosen knk1998. You know no knowledge since 1998, perhaps. This time LOL! quadraphOnic! Your speaker system sucks!

But what would be the point in giving Adam questions to ask his CBI contact? Remember his first trip? This contact might answer all our questions together with Adams' questions, but then, he'll swear him to secrecy which Adam will be bound to keep. It will satisfy Adams' curiousity, but unfortunately, not ours. Let's hope it'll RV/RI before his trip, so the point will be moot.

We are not going to have to change large denoms for small denoms. For starters we will not be allowed to do this, the smaller denoms are for in-country only. The way I read Adam's email is that his contact is letting him know that the in-country exchange will start soon, which is good this means an rv or ri will have to happen same time or shorty after. All the articles I have read is they will gradually take the large denoms out of circulation and would like to have it done by the end of the year.

But what would be the point in giving Adam questions to ask his CBI contact? Remember his first trip? This contact might answer all our questions together with Adams' questions, but then, he'll swear him to secrecy which Adam will be bound to keep. It will satisfy Adams' curiousity, but unfortunately, not ours. Let's hope it'll RV/RI before his trip, so the point will be moot.

Are you the personal assistant no. 777 of knk1998 who prefers to know no knowledge since 1998? LOL!

www.internetslang.com

I hate to be a wet blanket to you all. Why would Adam's CBI contact want to meet him sometime in the near future when RV might be announced sooner than the date which they have both agreed to meet one another? You don't need to be a psychic to understand what is going on here.

Maybe they want to talk about investments in Iraq, as the CBI contact mentioned in his email?

Maybe they want to talk about investments in Iraq, as the CBI contact mentioned in his email?

I believe you must be working for the tax department as the chief. Now I understand why you focus on investments, nay, more investment gains to be taxed by your men. You must be questioning us like a tax investigator. Ha! Your nickname taxguy exposes who you really are. LOL! golfwife! You need to be with your golfhusband to play golf together right now. Why are you here?