Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Freeway Bill Post - 10 July 2011

ronscarpa

If you got something negative to say about this post please keep it to yourself... God is good!! Let it be a positive in the hearts of the ones that believe!!! Just one post of positivity and the glory of God. Just one. Please!!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Don't take me wrong, I am a very religious person. GR is also a man of GOD..!!!!! The wound he gave thousands of readers (date from God) is not healed yet..

I don't believe in any Guru, lawyer or God man....Direct believe in God. This will happen when it is suppose to happen.

• Upvote 1

Thx for the post ronscarpa

Just to give a bit of perspective on Freeway Bill...

He is from Planet Dinar

Ever since they lost their Major Attraction Mouthpiece Okie, Blaino has enlisted Freeway Bill for equal 'Billing'

Freeway Bill has been mixing Religion with his posts

He has made numerous over the top claims recently including a stereotypical Bank Story

We have a lot of Religious Members on this Site and I respect that

I don't respect Freeway Bill

He is now a part of the Upper Level Management of a Blatant Pumper Site

Take it for what it's worth but his previous posts are here in the DV data-base

• Upvote 9

True inspiration! I have said before, that this investment neithier adds too or takes away my faith in God. I know that this is just another example of how he wants our focus on him and his agenda. When and not if, all of this occurs, I will be happy that we all, were blessed and that are faith was well placed in this event. Just to many coincidences.

• Upvote 2

WE NEED TO KEEP THEM HONEST...

I believe in the word and would never use it to PUMP. I find that to be so low and the worst of religious uses.

If this story is true we will see from results. If it is fabricated it is not from a good source. Time will tell but one will be the judge and that isnt me.

Peace

• Upvote 1

imgesing;I dont really see anything wrong with the post.The man was feeling uneasy or was losing a little faith and needed some guidance.He went to his pasteur directly after service.The pasteur simply was led by the annointing of the spirit ,and spoke what he felt the lord prompting him to speak.The pasteur

then only spoke words of encouragement.He didn't tell him date or rate or give him specific intell [fortune telling].....He simply was given conformation from another beleiver of what had already been spoken to his own spirit.GOD often speaks to us thru other people.Who better than one devoted to service unto The LORD [the pasteur] to deliver an answer to prayer?

God will almost always give a man three confirmations of something he wishes to speak to them as a specific answer to prayer .He will use people and circumstanses to get your attention! All he was doing by posting was trying to convey his experience to uplift others who may be feeling the same way he was this morning!!!! HE WAS IN NO WAY USING GOD TO PUMP DINAR!

Just trying to be an encouragement!

To God Go the Glory GO RV!

Thanks For the post Ron B)

• Upvote 6