Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Instructions for cashing in with Ali

bulls

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I contacted a friend of mine that works for the Waxachie police department. I asked him if he had heard anything about Ali or a dinar trade office opening there. He had no idea what I was talking about. He checked with the chief of police and he had never heard of a dinar. I think Ali's info was just b.s. to get us excited and buy more dinars from him.

Hope they are better at math, than they are spelling and grammer.

If this has been in the works for over a year, you would think someone

in this detailed organization, would have proof read this first, before

an attempt at soliciting business.

wow, i think all of these questions on this page have already been answered somewhere in this thread but the ones i know for sure are:

- You don't need receipts to cash in. You will need receipts to prove to the IRS what tax bracket you are in on the investment based on the length of time you have held the dinars. Contact a CPA or tax attorney for more info. Those of us that have been in for years will pay less taxes than those that just bought.

- Yes, this is capital gains. Refer to the answer above for how much!

To TOMORROW....and wait and see what happens. My one employee just told me he needs more money and full time or he's going to leave me, so I could really use some good news in the AM! :-)

I've called Chase, BoA, and HSBC. All three of them have told me they are not exchanging the IQD.

Do any of you have solid info on where to cash in the IQD upon revaluation? I would prefer to trade with a bank.

I'm just leary of trading in my IQD with someone who has so many grammatical errors in their post. JMO

I've called Chase, BoA, and HSBC. All three of them have told me they are not exchanging the IQD.

Do any of you have solid info on where to cash in the IQD upon revaluation? I would prefer to trade with a bank.

I'm just leary of trading in my IQD with someone who has so many grammatical errors in their post. JMO

Those banks only trade currency listed. IQD is not listed yet. When it RVs it will be listed and they will all exchange your IQD.