Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Blackmails United States - Pay or Else...

proteus

Parliament Speaker refuses any commitment towards U.S. if compensates won’t be paid for Iraqis

7/7/2011 4:06 PM

From Current Bagdad News Agency

Aswat Al Iraq / Baghdad

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: Iraq’s Parliament Speaker, Usama al-Nujeify, has vowed not to commit himself towards the United States, if the American side won’t guarantee the right of the Iraqi people in compensations for the losses caused by the country’s occupation, a former Iraqi legislature said on Thursday.

The former Independent Legislature, Hussein al-Fallujy, leading a national campaign, demanding Iraq’s compensations for the losses caused by the American side, told Aswat al-Iraq news agency that “Nujeify had vowed in a meeting with him and a number of other Parliament members, that “any commitment won’t be given to the American side, unless it guarantees the right of the Iraqi people, especially the compensations of the Iraqis harmed by the American side.”

He said that the “Chairman of al-Iraqiya Coalition’s list in the Parliament, Salman al-Jumeily and its Legislature, Jaber al-Jabiry, have supported Nujeify’s decision.”

The former Iraqi Legislature, Hussein al-Fallujy, had led a campaign, demanding the American side to pay compensations for the people of Iraq, estimated at billions (B) of dollars, after eight years of U.S. occupation or presence in Iraq.

http://en.aswataliraq.info/Default1.aspx?page=article_page&id=143631&l=1

WEBSITE LINK

• Upvote 1

Parliament Speaker refuses any commitment towards U.S. if compensates won’t be paid for Iraqis

7/7/2011 4:06 PM

From Current Bagdad News Agency

Aswat Al Iraq / Baghdad

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: Iraq’s Parliament Speaker, Usama al-Nujeify, has vowed not to commit himself towards the United States, if the American side won’t guarantee the right of the Iraqi people in compensations for the losses caused by the country’s occupation, a former Iraqi legislature said on Thursday.

The former Independent Legislature, Hussein al-Fallujy, leading a national campaign, demanding Iraq’s compensations for the losses caused by the American side, told Aswat al-Iraq news agency that “Nujeify had vowed in a meeting with him and a number of other Parliament members, that “any commitment won’t be given to the American side, unless it guarantees the right of the Iraqi people, especially the compensations of the Iraqis harmed by the American side.”

He said that the “Chairman of al-Iraqiya Coalition’s list in the Parliament, Salman al-Jumeily and its Legislature, Jaber al-Jabiry, have supported Nujeify’s decision.”

The former Iraqi Legislature, Hussein al-Fallujy, had led a campaign, demanding the American side to pay compensations for the people of Iraq, estimated at billions (B) of dollars, after eight years of U.S. occupation or presence in Iraq.

http://en.aswataliraq.info/Default1.aspx?page=article_page&id=143631&l=1

WEBSITE LINK

If Obama had any guts he would say well then I guess we won't be protecting the DFI that is now in the United States.

• Upvote 4

What ever we owe them I bet thay owe us twice as much on a counter suit thay need to leave well enough alone or deduct it from all the free money we have given there sorry a##s over the last 10 years that we will never get back just so thay could survive, not to mention our young men and woman that gave there lives so thay could be free. I say Iraq give it up and let's get on with the bisness.

• Upvote 2

Don't worry. There will always be little groups that will never be content with certain parts of war that are always taken out of context and they are blinded by the such which can never allow them to see the big picture. I am sure that Iraq, as a whole, knows the truth and are very grateful that they can today have the opportunity to freedoms that they never had before and for those few visionaries that are just, those few, see the big picture of Iraq becoming a 1st world country. These few know that this would not have been possible without the intervention of the UN, our alies and us, The United States of America. In specific regards to this article, they won't even get to second base with this. GLTA and Go RV.

Edited by tamiflyer
  • Upvote 3

I have read an article stating the same thing a few days ago, stating 20 to 25 trillion dollars is what they are asking for. If Obama had the guts he could put an end to it real quick, just tell them we will move out, and take all of our equipment, weapons and military. Then all our contractors would pack up and leave. Good luck Iraq! But I dont belive Obama doesnt has the guts and he will give into there demands I am afraid to say.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The whole idea of going to war with another country and taking it over and helping to create a corrupt government and have that government say we owe them money is total stupidity and very insulting ,not that our antichrist OBAMA cares as long as his muslim friends get what they want.IN WAR "TO THE WINNER GOES THE SPOILS" not the damn debt.It's time someone in our expensive government stands up and shuts these bastards up,takes the oil we have bargained for ,fix the US economy and go on with our lives.I wonder how much money our dumbass government gave VIETNAM?OBAMA IS DISTROYING AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Don't worry. There will always be little groups that will never be content with certain parts of war that are always taken out of context and they are blinded by the such which can never allow them to see the big picture. I am sure that Iraq, as a whole, knows the truth and are very grateful that they can today have the opportunity to freedoms that they never had before and for those few visionaries that are just, those few, see the big picture of Iraq becoming a 1st world country. These few know that this would not have been possible without the intervention of the UN, our alies and us, The United States of America. In specific regards to this article, they won't even get to second base with this. GLTA and Go RV.

I agree with you 100%, nice quote. But it still kind of gets to you with everything that has happened and is happening.

I have read an article stating the same thing a few days ago, stating 20 to 25 trillion dollars is what they are asking for. If Obama had the guts he could put an end to it real quick, just tell them we will move out, and take all of our equipment, weapons and military. Then all our contractors would pack up and leave. Good luck Iraq! But I dont belive Obama doesnt has the guts and he will give into there demands I am afraid to say.

We don't need to move out and let our 4600 soldiers lives and americans money go to complete waste,we need to move back in and kick their corrupt and nonappreciative arsses until they understand the chance at a real country has been given to them by america!

• Upvote 1

I agree with you 100%, nice quote. But it still kind of gets to you with everything that has happened and is happening.

You know, politically speaking, this might be a plot from neighbouring countries to slow the great change of Iraq that is happening as we speak. This might be a stone on the road to blindside or create a divertion from Iraq's stance on obtainability of wealth. The neighbouring countries are scared of Iraq's potential of wealth in the short time. Saudi Arabia is constructing 6 ports as we speak. Why? Kuwait is constructing a new port that Iraq claims it could hinder Iraq's import/export operations. Why? Iran, Iraq's long time enemy, has pledged to help Iraq and wants to do great business with Iraq. Why? Turkey wants to construct a new supply route to aleviate the import of goods to Iraq. Why? etc. Never dissregard the motive out of a great deal. Why are all of these countries suddently making headlines in regards to Iraq? IMO, this demand of 20-25 trillion dollars is just an obstacle that just might discourage countries, companies, ect from doing business with Iraq since money stuck in litigation is not profitable but for the plaintiff or the defendant parties. Like I said before, IMO, this is just another plot of smoke and mirrors. GLTA and Go RV.

• Upvote 2

Frustrated ... I agree with you about we can not let the 4600 military lifes and all our efferts go to waste for there behalf. Therefore we should not loose another live for there behalf, sometimes we have to let an igornant person learn the hard way. But just my opinion.

Their are two sides two this coin. One may say that this is an act of thumbing their nose or "we won't RV" right before the RV occurs. Or an other will say their is one "CHOCOLATE COVERED STARFISH" in every crowd who is not thankful or grateful for what has been done for them. Don't get mad everyone. Just let it play out.

• Upvote 1