Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Guru Bytes: Try The Tony Balony Flavor

DinarThug

This Is CNN. Sponsored BY Oscar Mayer Deli Meats.

-10-2011 Guru Med WE HAVE GREAT NEWS…[Agreeing to implement the Ebril agreement] THE ONLY THING I WISH THEY WOULD HAVE GIVEN A SPECIFIC DATELIKE IN 24 HRS OR IMMEDIATELY...I WAS RIGHT ON THE CHAPTER VII THEY ARE NOT OUT OF IT THEY HAVE HAD SANCTIONS LIFTED APPARENTLY BUT THEY HAVE BEEN TOLD AND UNDERSTAND UNLESS THEY ACTIVATE ALL THE RESOLUTIONS THEY HAVE WAIVERED ON THEY WILL NOT BE RELEASED AND THE U.S. WILL STILL HAVE A REASON TO BE THERE…THEY WILL HAVE TO FOLLOW THROUGH WITH THE 3 REMAINING ISSUES DEMARCIATION OF THE BORDERS RETURN THE BODIES IF POSSIBLE AND PAY BACK THE REMAINING BILLIONS

7-10-2011 Guru TonyTnT People say the GOI is not set but how can they do all the things Iraq does if they didn't already have a government...we all have to figure out what is real and what isn't...I heard stories from people all over the country--BOA is calling (since last Saturday) people in and offering $2.69 to 3.54 for their dinar...gave price but wanted them to hand over ALL dinar for that price.--no one I know has taken the deal...Call from credible treasury guy I believe saying everything is done but it could happen within 5 minutes or at the end of the month...Obama upset didn't happen last week...Here's the problem, the iraqi's want $50 instead of $32 per barrel...he thinks this should be resolved soon...talked to 4 bank presidents who are saying they have the rate and waiting for the treasury to say go...IMF saying it is now "done" meaning the hard stuff is done...this tells me the Erbil agreement and GOI has nothing to do with it...last I heard could happen any minute before the 14th...I already know when the next one [RV another country] is supposed to happen..

7-10-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THERE ARE AT THIS TIME NO APPARENT REASON FOR ANY FURTHER DELAY--NOT LOGISTICS--NOT GOVERNMENTS--NOT BANK'S--NOTHING!!! I AM HOPING THIS WEEK--BUT --HERES THE KICKER--THERE ARE STILL INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENT ISSUES THAT HAS TO BE SETTLED BEFORE JULY 31--NO I AM NOT SAYING IT WILL TAKE THAT LONG--ON THE CONTRARY--WITH ALL THE BANKING INTEL I AM RECEIVING I WOULD EXPECT THIS AT ANY MOMENT

7-10-2011 Guru Bluwolf all is done on behave of the Iraqui government, it did rv 4 weeks ago, it has met all un, imf, wto, gcc, wb compliants, it is no longer in their hands, the bis has it locked in since nov. 6, 2010 and...is waiting to release this cashin worldwide and internatinally...the hold up is in the govenment ...if We do not get that tax bill on the table soon, we must wait, banks are on standby everyday wait to cash you in but at the end of the day we get a notice that states waiting on excecutive orders...if not done by today we are looking at july 22, if not done then, aug 2 sinks in and a resession occurs and then we are looking at the 15th of aug

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't understand why these people keep saying it will happen yesterday, tomorrow, within 24 to 48 hours when they really don't have a clue. I know that I am new here but even I know that the RV is still a long way off, maybe even years. I don't know where they get their information, but it's not true. the dinar rate has and will continue to be 1170 for a long time to come. All I have seen sinse I have been here is some saying today and others saying no way! It all keeps going back and forth in a never ending cycle. I don't think anyone really knows what is happening or what will happen with the IQD. I wish there was some one who did know, but there isn't. All we can do is watch and wait, but we may be waiting for a very long time.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

7-10-2011 Guru Bluwolf all is done on behave of the Iraqui government, it did rv 4 weeks ago, it has met all un, imf, wto, gcc, wb compliants, it is no longer in their hands, the bis has it locked in since nov. 6, 2010 and...is waiting to release this cashin worldwide and internatinally...the hold up is in the govenment ...if We do not get that tax bill on the table soon, we must wait, banks are on standby everyday wait to cash you in but at the end of the day we get a notice that states waiting on excecutive orders...if not done by today we are looking at july 22, if not done then, aug 2 sinks in and a resession occurs and then we are looking at the 15th of aug

End Quote

Sigh....He went nuts and bananas all at the same time.

• Upvote 1

Regarding guru Tony TNT's comments that BOA is offering a rate of $2.69 to $3.54 and no one has taken it. BOA please give me a call and I will be happy to be the first one to take it! As a matter of fact I will call first thing in the morning and volunteer to be the first cash in. When I get my money I will post the transaction for all to see. Please do not hold your breath for my post.

• Upvote 6

And then every Monday after that until????????????????????? :lol:

• Upvote 1

DON'T listen to Tony the man and his sidekick are a scam.They are Going the keep the bait on the hook to get more monthly fees///At this point they win even if it dose not RV,SIGNED UP A BUNCH OF SUCKERS TO PAY FOR INTEL THAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN WRONG.GEEEEZ They keep playing the good cop bad cop scenario just to keep the septics paying.All i can say is karma baby..some day they will answer for their deceptions.

• Upvote 2

I find it fascinating that in EVERY POST The "know it all" Medic makes...that the main focus is on how he was "right" about this or that.....EVERY session begins and usually ends with a good dose of his self-love......so sickening :rolleyes:

I find it fascinating that in EVERY POST The "rude to all" Slade makes...that the main focus is on how no one is "right" about this or that.....EVERY session begins and ends with a good dose of rudeness and lack of love.....so sickening :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3

I wish mr Tony TNT would give out the number for the BOA banks that are calling people cause I definately would cash out immediately without a doubt. I would take the least amount they would offer with absolutely no questions asked. Please call me BOA. I would even travel to another city on my own dime to cash out. Ok I'm waiting. Really! Thanks DT for the post. Ok back to waiting. God Bless Semper Fi ;)

• Upvote 2

I cant believe after all the garbage you just read that you want to question Scottch about his post......thats crazy!!

Crazy? I think it is a fair question.

If we want facts to back up a "tomorrow" prediction,

then we need Scottch's facts to

back up his "years away" prediction.

When do you think it will RV, and why?

This Is CNN. Sponsored BY Oscar Mayer Deli Meats.

-10-2011 Guru Med WE HAVE GREAT NEWS…[Agreeing to implement the Ebril agreement] THE ONLY THING I WISH THEY WOULD HAVE GIVEN A SPECIFIC DATELIKE IN 24 HRS OR IMMEDIATELY...I WAS RIGHT ON THE CHAPTER VII THEY ARE NOT OUT OF IT THEY HAVE HAD SANCTIONS LIFTED APPARENTLY BUT THEY HAVE BEEN TOLD AND UNDERSTAND UNLESS THEY ACTIVATE ALL THE RESOLUTIONS THEY HAVE WAIVERED ON THEY WILL NOT BE RELEASED AND THE U.S. WILL STILL HAVE A REASON TO BE THERE…THEY WILL HAVE TO FOLLOW THROUGH WITH THE 3 REMAINING ISSUES DEMARCIATION OF THE BORDERS RETURN THE BODIES IF POSSIBLE AND PAY BACK THE REMAINING BILLIONS

7-10-2011 Guru TonyTnT People say the GOI is not set but how can they do all the things Iraq does if they didn't already have a government...we all have to figure out what is real and what isn't...I heard stories from people all over the country--BOA is calling (since last Saturday) people in and offering $2.69 to 3.54 for their dinar...gave price but wanted them to hand over ALL dinar for that price.--no one I know has taken the deal...Call from credible treasury guy I believe saying everything is done but it could happen within 5 minutes or at the end of the month...Obama upset didn't happen last week...Here's the problem, the iraqi's want $50 instead of $32 per barrel...he thinks this should be resolved soon...talked to 4 bank presidents who are saying they have the rate and waiting for the treasury to say go...IMF saying it is now "done" meaning the hard stuff is done...this tells me the Erbil agreement and GOI has nothing to do with it...last I heard could happen any minute before the 14th...I already know when the next one [RV another country] is supposed to happen..

7-10-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THERE ARE AT THIS TIME NO APPARENT REASON FOR ANY FURTHER DELAY--NOT LOGISTICS--NOT GOVERNMENTS--NOT BANK'S--NOTHING!!! I AM HOPING THIS WEEK--BUT --HERES THE KICKER--THERE ARE STILL INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENT ISSUES THAT HAS TO BE SETTLED BEFORE JULY 31--NO I AM NOT SAYING IT WILL TAKE THAT LONG--ON THE CONTRARY--WITH ALL THE BANKING INTEL I AM RECEIVING I WOULD EXPECT THIS AT ANY MOMENT

"7-10-2011 Guru Bluwolf[/b] all is done on behave of the Iraqui government, it did rv 4 weeks ago, it has met all un, imf, wto, gcc, wb compliants, it is no longer in their hands, the bis has it locked in since nov. 6, 2010 and...is waiting to release this cashin worldwide and internatinally...the hold up is in the govenment ...if We do not get that tax bill on the table soon, we must wait, banks are on standby everyday wait to cash you in but at the end of the day we get a notice that states waiting on excecutive orders...if not done by today we are looking at july 22, if not done then, aug 2 sinks in and a resession occurs and then we are looking at the 15th of aug"

What freaking planet is this guy living on??? If not done by Aug 2nd then a recession occurs? HELLO! Earth to Bluwolf. Earth to Bluwolf! I don't know where you have been but we have been in a recession for many years now! We are long past a recession are actually in a depression right now! Unemployment exceeds that of what it was during the 1929 depression. Foreclosures and Bankruptcies are at their highest numbers in history and continue to increase with no sign of letting up in the near future. And you think we will go into a recession after Aug 2nd if this RV doesn't happen by then? We are already long past the recession and are in a depression now dip wheat!