Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRAQI DINAR

smartvest7

Those of you who are still waiting for the New Iraqi Dinar to RV?

Please go to ebay.com because I have plenty od dinar to sell before the LOP. LOSS OF PROFIT.

It's just a rumor but i heard at least a thousand people are selling on ebay because they know the old currency will not be RV'd. It the dropped 000's redenominated currency that may possibly RV.

Check out ebay.com and we will make you an outstanding deal.

Thanks.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 45

Please go to ebay.com because I have plenty od dinar to sell before the LOP. LOSS OF PROFIT.

It's just a rumor but i heard at least a thousand people are selling on ebay because they know the old currency will not be RV'd. It the dropped 000's redenominated currency that may possibly RV.

Thanks.

:blink:

• Upvote 1

Thanks.

That is a different type of sales pitch.

• Upvote 2

That is a different type of sales pitch.

Haha, classic response! Where do I sign up to buy your counterfeit dinar because I can't wait to get ripped off. Lol. The dumpers are coming out in droves today!! That's a great sign!!!

Thanks.

You have certificates of authenticity buddy? Didn't think so.

• Upvote 1

Thanks.

Apparently, a fool and his "Dinar" are not parted soon enough.

If your Dinar is worthless, then why would I buy it?

You are correct

smartvest7,

Here is what I can do for you,IM me your ebay id, I will make you an offer, 100K IQD for 1 USD at least you won't lose your money, I will use this as wall paper in my office(I am darn serious) if it doesn't RV. I believe 200.00 dollar worth of dinars (20 mil) will cover my wall(s).....biggrin.gif

Edited by Diamond4me

I don’t know who you are and I really don’t care. Your purpose here is to disrupt, confuse, and ridicule those who have a legitimate interest and investment in the dinar they hold. It is asinine and out of place for you to continue placing your irresponsible post on several strings in this forum.

However, you may be right about some selling their dinar on eBay.

Those who are selling Iraqi dinar on eBay are . . .

1. Those who are totally ignorant of the value of the dinar.

2. Those who are influenced by the negative influence of other people’s ignorance of the relevance and profitability of the Iraqi dinar.

3. Those who have been convinced by the naysayers that the dinar is worthless.

4. Those who have been listening to the gurus and have become disenchanted with their ignorant predictions.

5. Those who have no patients and they must have it NOW, otherwise they do not want it!

6. Those who do not understand long term investing.

7. Those who thought they were buying a lottery ticket.

8. Those who need the money because they spent the rent money and need it back.

9. Those who have been listening to their friends and relatives who have not invested and they don’t want the seller to have an advantage financially over them.

Others:

10. The seller does not want to be responsibility for that much money.

11. The seller does not want to pay such a huge amount of the taxes to the U.S. Treasury.

12. The seller can’t see themselves as rich. That just doesn’t happen to someone like him or her!

13. It looks too much like Monopoly money.

Enjoy your very, very short stay here. By the way, if you do stay around, stay very quite. Read and learn. It will change maybe it will help you in becoming more informed about the worth of the IQD.

Nelg

• Upvote 2

Thanks.

Dude, you are an idiot. Nuff said.

Anyone who has a start date the same as there 1st post? well

Toilet paper is not the ONLY WORTHLESS thing out there.

They should not even get the title of Newbie it should be more like ? Afterbirth or Placebo.

Thanks.

WINNING-----Like Charlie Sheen LMAO

Official News report:

*CBI anounces that the deletion of zeros from the currency will be before the middle of next year

JULY 2ND, 2011 01:05 PM · POSTED IN NEWS (IRAQ & WORLD CURRENCY)

Central Bank of Iraq that ended designs, the basic form of the new Iraqi currency, which will be added when the Kurdish language to the language the ancient Arabic and English, in addition to deleting three zeros from the currency, said Mhaaft Central Bank: The draft of the new currency will be put to a vote in the House of Representatives in the event of approval of the Council House of Representatives, the project will be implemented by mid next year.

http://another site.wordpress.com/2011/07/02/cbi-anounces-that-the-deletion-of-zeros-from-the-currency-will-be-before-the-middle-of-next-year/

Read more:

End Quote

Basically in your mind you got to the point of thinking this is no good and it's never going to RV and you want to shaft us ( in your mind) by selling us your Dinars and you have the nerve to do it here..... let alone the bizarre fact that you even write about it.....

I mean, seriously....

Edited by umbertino

I'll give you $25.00 USD for 1 million Dinar. If it's a deal, let me know and I will contact you. But you MUST have a certificate of authenticity.

We have stay united...you can not out bid me(l0l). My offer was/is 10.00USD for 1mil IQD...

BTW, I bought few from eBay with licensed currency sellers.

Edited by Diamond4me

Thanks.

Yes, please sell your dinar to me! I'll be happy to take it off your hands. Your loss.