Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

7-10-11 Okie: I will Have The Last Laugh

DinarThug

From CNN. Broadcasting From A City That Nobody Has Ever Been To.

12:37 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] WELL---SINCE THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING NEW IN THE WAYS OF INTEL--WE ARE AT A STALEMATE---JUST SITTING AND WAITING FOR THE NUMBERS TO STOP ROLLING (AT LEAST THAT IS WHAT WE'RE BEING TOLD). I REALIZE THAT WITH OVER 100 COUNTRIES THAT THE LOGISTICS OF SUCH A MOUMENTAL PROJECT WOULD TAKE TIME BUT THIS IS REALLY GETTING PROLONGED--TO WHAT AVAIL?--THAT IS TO BE SEEN

12:38 PM [finance1] OKIE OIL MAN I have heard that we will RI not RV due to the fact that if we RI we will be able to RV after 1 yr and if we RV we will have to wait 2 yrs before we can RV again. If we RI it will come in at 3.22. what do you think on this info?

12:38 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] FINANCE-NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE AT THIS TIME--

12:43 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] I NOTICE ON THE DIFFERENT SITES THEY ARE CRUCIFING ME FOR MY INTEL STATEMENT ABOUT THE UST/IRS OFFICES BECOMING ACTIVE ON THE 16TH--BOY WILL I HAVE THE LAST LAUGH--THOSE WITH NO INTEL--GIVES heck TO THOSE WHO DO--FACTS OF LIFE

Read More button on right

12:45 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] PEOPLE INCLUDING MYSELF DO NOT NEED TO CONFUSE THEIR MIND WITH EVERY LITTLE DETAIL THAT HAS IN ITSELF NOTHING TO DO WITH AN R/V BUT ONLY SERVES TO CLOUD THE ISSUE

12:46 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] THERE ARE AT THIS TIME NO APPARENT REASON FOR ANY FURTHER DELAY--NOT LOGISTICS--NOT GOVERMENT'S--NOT BANK'S--NOTHING!!!!!!

12:49 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] RULE NUMBER ONE ON THIS FORUM---PUT YOUR FAITH IN OUR FATHER AND NONE ON 0KIE---I AM ONLY A MESSENGER AND AM NO BETTER AND SHOULD NOT BE TREATED ANY BETTER THAN ANYONE ON THIS FORUM. DO NOT FOLLOW ANY MAN--THAT'S CALLED A CULT--SOMETHING I WILL NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH--

12:52 PM [kitkat] screamingeagle] how is congress keeping up this debt discussion as a charade in raising the ceiling when there is this windfall on the horizon and they have had the priviledged cash in opportunity already --Who can be trusted

12:54 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] CONGRESS IS PLAYING A ROLL THAT IS FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE AVERAGE AMERICAN---AFTER ALL--DO YOU THINK CONGRESS WOULD WANT THE AVERAGE CITIZEN IN AMERICA TO THINK THAT FOR A THOUSAND DOLLAR'S THAT THEY WOULD HAVE BECAME MILLIONARES???

12:56 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] THNX GHOST--WE ARE ONLY TRYING TO HELP--IF PEOPLE CAN'T REALIZE THAT THEY NEED TO BE DOING SOMETHING ELSE

12:56 PM [davrr007] OKIE OIL MAN Good morning Okie... It's a great day...How about just sharing your thoughts as to where we are today...My best..thanks.

12:56 PM [sambo] OKIE OIL MAN - YOU ARE NOT A CULT BUT AN HONEST MAN WHO THROUGH YOUR TIRLESS EFFORTS KEEP US INFORMED AND THAT YOUR READERS BELIEVE YOU BRING THE VERY BEST AND LATEST INFORMATION TO THEM AND APPRECIATE YOUR HARD WORK - TAHNKS FROM ALL OF US

12:57 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] IRAQ IS NOW IN A POSITION TO BARGAIN--I AM SURE THEY ARE NEGOITIONS GOING ON THAT WE WILL NOT KNOW DETAILS ABOUT

12:57 PM [kitkat] [mo] does the erbil agreement or the security ministers have to be done before the rv

12:57 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] THNX SAMBO--VERY NICE

12:57 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] MO----NO

12:58 PM [kitkat] HJ] Okie have you gotten ant more info on the UST/IRS sites being open the 16th.

12:58 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] GOOGLE THE IRS AND UST AND YOU WILL FIND POSTING ABOUT NEW OFFICE OPENINGS EFFECTIVE JULY 16---

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

From CNN. Broadcasting From A City That Nobody Has Ever Been To.

12:49 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] RULE NUMBER ONE ON THIS FORUM---PUT YOUR FAITH IN OUR FATHER AND NONE ON 0KIE

Don't say everything OKIE says is BS. This one line certainly speaks volumes of truth

• Upvote 4

If this is another lie after another then this guy oakie has a BIG ego problem. or maybe he foregets his lies after another.

Its takes a bigger man to admit his mistakes and a lesser of one not to.

Edited by Flash101
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I wonder can we get him on the Doctor Phil show?

But I am quite sure he would be more comfortable on Jerry Springer.

Dr Phil would just point his finger and say you need some serious help.

Jerry Springer would say you fit my the caliber of ones that promote my ratings.

12:43 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] I NOTICE ON THE DIFFERENT SITES THEY ARE CRUCIFING ME FOR MY INTEL STATEMENT ABOUT THE UST/IRS OFFICES BECOMING ACTIVE ON THE 16TH--BOY WILL I HAVE THE LAST LAUGH--THOSE WITH NO INTEL--GIVES heck TO THOSE WHO DO--FACTS OF LIFE

What a moron. UST/IRS offices becoming active on the 16th. It's called a nation-wide IRS open house to help people with taxes. As if that has anything to do with the RV.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I do feel pity for Oakie if he beleives what he posts, must stay frustrated and disappointed. On the other hand, given all the hype he posts, I bet he'd make a good used car sells-person, not that i would trust him enough (enuff) to buy anything from him.

• Upvote 1

What a moron. UST/IRS offices becoming active on the 16th. It's called a nation-wide IRS open house to help people with taxes. As if that has anything to do with the RV.

Yep....I did some digging around myself & you are correct.......nothing to do with the rv whatsoever!!!

We all know Okie is not the brightest person on the planet.......but his intel is becoming more ridiculous each week

lol...his info on the irs being open on the 16th is true! YEAH..ITS TRUE....found this out yesterday....in PA the philly office will be open, but not pittsburghs.......if you go on the irs website and hit locations...you have to type you zip code in there and scrool through locations.....

12:49 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] RULE NUMBER ONE ON THIS FORUM---PUT YOUR FAITH IN OUR FATHER AND NONE ON 0KIE---I AM ONLY A MESSENGER AND AM NO BETTER AND SHOULD NOT BE TREATED ANY BETTER THAN ANYONE ON THIS FORUM. DO NOT FOLLOW ANY MAN--THAT'S CALLED A CULT--SOMETHING I WILL NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH--

Wow, nuff' said.

lol...his info on the irs being open on the 16th is true! YEAH..ITS TRUE....found this out yesterday....in PA the philly office will be open, but not pittsburghs.......if you go on the irs website and hit locations...you have to type you zip code in there and scrool through locations.....

It's an open house...........NOT for the rv.

Okie is NOT right......sorry.

Research more & you will know he is wrong again!!

Plus, I guarantee Okie will not have the last laugh, many will be laughing at him after the fact.

Edited by Danneedsrvnow

12:56 PM [sambo] OKIE OIL MAN - YOU ARE NOT A CULT BUT AN HONEST MAN WHO THROUGH YOUR TIRLESS EFFORTS KEEP US INFORMED AND THAT YOUR READERS BELIEVE YOU BRING THE VERY BEST AND LATEST INFORMATION TO THEM AND APPRECIATE YOUR HARD WORK - TAHNKS FROM ALL OF US

End Quote

There's nothing left to say or write when you read stuff like that which makes you realize there's People thinking like that. ..... I know..... Freedom of Speech............

I read what Okie writes since its become so funny. I have read his so-called intel/ stuff for over a year and I was kicked out of another forum for questioning what he says...

Its beyond my imagination all the posts he has that say false things... Every week for a year and a half or even longer this RV was done and we would see it the next day or the next week.

I know this is a long term investment and we may still have another year to go, God forbid, but the complaint I have is that Okie doesnt realize how people get hurt with these false pieces of intel. Of course one day he will be right but so would I after all this time, so would any of us.....

Could it be that there are a certain percentage of people out there that were hired to be dinar pumpers and they must give false statements and they are being paid handsomely for it? Could Okie be one of them, sure seems like it..... This is my opinion only.....

Edited by Kimjackie

I don't know why the IRS will be open on the 16th? But if was due to the RV/CASHING IN

Would you expect an announcement like: Due to the up comming RV of the DINAR we will

Be open for you to cash in and....... bla bla bla......

Then we would all run out and purchase all we could get our hands on.

I don't know if the IRS normally host OPEN HOUSE or not but we shall see who is laughing

on the 16th.....

• Upvote 1