Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Newest Financial Indicators from the CBI.....

keepmwlknfny

I just dont like the way things are going when you look at the numbers....the money supply still keeps growing, which it needs to be decreasing....

I believe this goes to show that they arent removing any bills from circulation, but actually printing more as time goes on.....many people think they have been removing bills for sometime and thats why there is a "shortage" of dinar which is clearly not the case....

There are other reasons why some banks have stopped selling, I dont know them all exactly...could most likely be to remove themselves from any liability for customers perceptions on this speculative investment. But I think we also must remember that banks are not sitting on tons of foreign currency for purchase, and not very many banks hold it themselves....they have foriegn currency branches that hold it, and alot of times branches from all over are basically ordering it from one location and it gets sent out. So of course if there is alot of people demanding dinar, supply will run out quickly and will need to be aquired from other sources which can explain longer wait times.....

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 6

Great post keepm. Regardless of the money supply, I see a window around the UNSC meeting on 7/28. If chapter 7 is released and Iraq moves to 8, then I would expect an RV. If not, I really believe this is a 2012 event, and for whatever reason, this RV will coincide with our own elections. Just a gut feeling; that's all. Anyone who is prone to "buying into all of the dinar B.S." needs to read all of your posts. You're grounded; and whether people agree or not with your opinions, at least they will know that you're not buying B.S. And that means everything.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The CBI has been selling Dinar to build USD reserves necessary to develop Iraq.

In doing so, they have further inflated the money supply to the point that a RD is almost now required before any RV can occur.

The fear of RD and an entirely new currency will force banks and Dinar dealers to liquidate as protection from holding currency, with no exchange mechanism clearly defined to allow them to convert to the new currency.

If Iraq announces their intentions, and introduces the new currency, a secondary Dinar market could emerge for purchase of currency with definite growth potential.

Unfortunately, it will confirm that a RD is underway.

• Downvote 1

Great post keepm. Regardless of the money supply, I see a window around the UNSC meeting on 7/28. If chapter 7 is released and Iraq moves to 8, then I would expect an RV. If not, I really believe this is a 2012 event, and for whatever reason, this RV will coincide with our own elections. Just a gut feeling; that's all. Anyone who is prone to "buying into all of the dinar B.S." needs to read all of your posts. You're grounded; and whether people agree or not with your opinions, at least they will know that you're not buying B.S. And that means everything.

Thanks robo.....I guess we will see about that meeting then, I surely will be keeping an eye on that date (which shouldnt be hard since its right before my bday lol) But that would be great of course if CH7 is finally released. Looking at the current situation, I feel we will be waiting longer but I guess only time will tell!!!

I do try and stay as grounded as possible and keep my emotions out of this, I think it allows clear and rational thinking when taking in all this information which more people should try and do. I sure hope your comments on this meeting are true......

The CBI has been selling Dinar to build USD reserves necessary to develop Iraq.

In doing so, they have further inflated the money supply to the point that a RD is almost now required before any RV can occur.

The fear of RD and an entirely new currency will force banks and Dinar dealers to liquidate as protection from holding currency, with no exchange mechanism clearly defined to allow them to convert to the new currency.

If Iraq announces their intentions, and introduces the new currency, a secondary Dinar market could emerge for purchase of currency with definite growth potential.

Unfortunately, it will confirm that a RD is underway.

As much as I dont like hearing it, Im afraid you could be correct......but if it does play out like your saying, and it opens up a new market for the new currency, it could def be another decent investment to indulge in because I do believe at some point, they will get back to the 3 dollar range.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Iraq's economy is growing, this much is true. I wonder why the rate of exchange has not gotten better, instead it has been staying at the same 1168/1 rate for years. what it seems they are doing is they make more dinars as its value goes up to keep the exchange rate at the 1168/1 rate. they then sell the dinar to us investors in other countries. so basically they get our money interest free while we hold on to their toilet paper. and when they are ready they will RD which will screw us further simply because we will have to sell the dinars we have now back to them within a certain time frame. Since banks don't want to mess with dinars any more, my guess is we will have to sell back to Ali or someone such as that and probably at a severely chopped rate if they will buy them at all. so in the end for all our troubles, we will get ultimately screwed.

On a side note.**** I am not being positive OR negative here... I am being realistic. big difference. There are so many NEW people getting in this game with pie in the sky dreams, and all this "staying positive crap is only helping the newbies make bad financial decisions. someone needs to be responsible here. tag me with negs if you like. I obviously don't care about that....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks robo.....I guess we will see about that meeting then, I surely will be keeping an eye on that date (which shouldnt be hard since its right before my bday lol) But that would be great of course if CH7 is finally released. Looking at the current situation, I feel we will be waiting longer but I guess only time will tell!!!

I do try and stay as grounded as possible and keep my emotions out of this, I think it allows clear and rational thinking when taking in all this information which more people should try and do. I sure hope your comments on this meeting are true......

As much as I dont like hearing it, Im afraid you could be correct......but if it does play out like your saying, and it opens up a new market for the new currency, it could def be another decent investment to indulge in because I do believe at some point, they will get back to the 3 dollar range.....

Now that is a good outlook on this investment, not only the newer denoms but the chance of other investments inside Iraq. Good to see you thinking positive Keep.

Now that is a good outlook on this investment, not only the newer denoms but the chance of other investments inside Iraq. Good to see you thinking positive Keep.

Ive always held that outlook on the worst case scenerio, that with a RD we (hopefully) can find a way to exchange for the lower denoms, get the new currency and wait for it to go up again, but its nothing like what we all are hoping for....heck we might not even be able to exchange for those right away and end up having to exchange back to USD....no guarantees on how this could play out.....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I just dont like the way things are going when you look at the numbers....the money supply still keeps growing, which it needs to be decreasing....

I believe this goes to show that they arent removing any bills from circulation, but actually printing more as time goes on.....many people think they have been removing bills for sometime and thats why there is a "shortage" of dinar which is clearly not the case....

There are other reasons why some banks have stopped selling, I dont know them all exactly...could most likely be to remove themselves from any liability for customers perceptions on this speculative investment. But I think we also must remember that banks are not sitting on tons of foreign currency for purchase, and not very many banks hold it themselves....they have foriegn currency branches that hold it, and alot of times branches from all over are basically ordering it from one location and it gets sent out. So of course if there is alot of people demanding dinar, supply will run out quickly and will need to be aquired from other sources which can explain longer wait times.....

Great post, however we need to keep in mind that financial indicators are open to manipulation just like any other set of "books". Remember how the reserves were 50 billion and then all of a sudden they were 250 billion? The powers at play here can do and say whatever they want and in regards to the financial indicators why would they not manipulate them? Can you comprehend what would take place if all financial indicators openly pointed to the real possibility of a huge increase in the value of the IQD? The hedge funds would come in and buy the country. We all need to understand that this is a game that is being played and the powers that be are making all the rules. Sometimes investing takes intelligence, luck and a whole lot of faith.

Keep the faith folks!

Peace

• Upvote 4

Well said TJ. Most of us have been in this for over two years and have had our share of ups and downs about rates and dates. So, all of you newbies out there, read this,"DO NOT BUY MORE DINARS THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE!" I am going to sit back and put this "PUTER" on standby mode for a month. It,s summer time , get out of the house and DO something. The dinars and the Iraqi,s will take care of themselves . We have nothing to do with it. OH, call your congressman and tell him that WE KNOW about the dinars and we will be watching what they do with the USA portion of this windfall! HUG SOMEBODY TODAY!

• Upvote 1

Great post, however we need to keep in mind that financial indicators are open to manipulation just like any other set of "books". Remember how the reserves were 50 billion and then all of a sudden they were 250 billion? The powers at play here can do and say whatever they want and in regards to the financial indicators why would they not manipulate them? Can you comprehend what would take place if all financial indicators openly pointed to the real possibility of a huge increase in the value of the IQD? The hedge funds would come in and buy the country. We all need to understand that this is a game that is being played and the powers that be are making all the rules. Sometimes investing takes intelligence, luck and a whole lot of faith.

Keep the faith folks!

Peace

However we dont know for sure what they were speaking about with the 250 billion simply because again, the financials dont show it......it was more then likely the capital reserves required by the banks and there was even mention about the new minimum reserve requirement because they were talking about a new Islamic bank being opened by the CBI.....they have been pretty transparent with most all financial responsibilities if you know where to look, and again its been a requirement of them since being placed under sanctions....so somewhere in some place, they have the correct numbers on everything, we just gotta know where to look for it!!!

Keep the faith folks!

Peace

This is the smartest thing written on this forum in months. :tiphat:

They are going to make so many twists and turns on this last leg of the ride, it'll make you head spin. :wacko:

It seems by all the negativity and failed rv windows that their plan is working perfectly!!

• Upvote 1

Tenneseen says that DT has stoped selling everywhere? Ali has more knowlege IMO about the RV and rate, so this is the second time DT has stoped selling --- that is a great sign IMHHO --- tic toc - tic toc -- tic toc ---GOOOOOOOOO RV

JULY 18th IMP IWBSP :eyebrows: Happy 300 post :wave::wave::woot:

Edited by dinardarius

Tenneseen says that DT has stoped selling everywhere? Ali has more knowlege IMO about the RV and rate, so this is the second time DT has stoped selling --- that is a great sign IMHHO --- tic toc - tic toc -- tic toc ---GOOOOOOOOO RV

JULY 18th IMP IWBSP eyebrows.gif Happy 300 post emot-wave.gifemot-wave.gifemot-woot.gif

Well FYI he wont know much before it happens then we would...he has stated many times he would only know MAYBE 20 minutes before it happens.....So I wouldnt give it too much thought.....not to mention I hear that he was being investigated by the UST along with some others...they are on to whats going on in dinar land and regulations are changing because of it....wouldnt think much of him stopping the sale of dinar....

I can tell you first hand because I work at one of the top 3 banks in the US. When I read the rumors about bank stories, it is pure comedy. If you only knew how little our retail branches knew, and the education and expereince level of bank personnel..... you would be embarassed to post such rubish.

A banks reputation in it's community that it serves, is everything to its success. All banks will remove themselves of any negative public image regardless of the profit in order to protect it's image to the general public. They do this with many things not just currency. Even mortgage products, or loans.. credit cards. Reputation is #1.

With the dinar having little value or profit for selling at this point. It only makes since they would stop selling as image preservation. We have no guarantee's on this folks. I assure you, no one in the banks knows anything of a sophisticated undertaking that a RV requires. If they do, they are reading these sites just like us.

I made several calls to get the truth months maybe even over a year ago at this point. That is FACT! However, in the same light.... if you are military and want to cash in what you have, they will gladly accomodate you. Regardless of the public policy, there is always exceptions. WHY? IMAGE........

• Upvote 1

Keep the faith folks!

Peace

Let's also not forget that the US gummint probably has supplied all the necessary "spin doctors" and IT people necessary to manage ideas, perceptions, and numbers(for those pesky numbers-crunchers), to minimize any leaks, early detections, etc...

They know that there are millions of eyes watching this historic event unfold and they want to control all of the minutiae. JMVHO

Hope this does not come off as some wacko conspiracy junkie...(WAIT..DID YOU HEAR THAT?)

• Upvote 1

I can tell you first hand because I work at one of the top 3 banks in the US. When I read the rumors about bank stories, it is pure comedy. If you only knew how little our retail branches knew, and the education and expereince level of bank personnel..... you would be embarassed to post such rubish.

A banks reputation in it's community that it serves, is everything to its success. All banks will remove themselves of any negative public image regardless of the profit in order to protect it's image to the general public. They do this with many things not just currency. Even mortgage products, or loans.. credit cards. Reputation is #1.

With the dinar having little value or profit for selling at this point. It only makes since they would stop selling as image preservation. We have no guarantee's on this folks. I assure you, no one in the banks knows anything of a sophisticated undertaking that a RV requires. If they do, they are reading these sites just like us.

I made several calls to get the truth months maybe even over a year ago at this point. That is FACT! However, in the same light.... if you are military and want to cash in what you have, they will gladly accomodate you. Regardless of the public policy, there is always exceptions. WHY? IMAGE........

Thanks for sharing.....if only more people would read this instead of running off of random, nonsensical thoughts from a teller, it surely would cut down on alot of the rumors and speculation of why banks stopped selling dinar

• Upvote 2