Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Percentages Rumor

horns

NOT MINE. (just sharing)

* faithworks (Bulldog75: Percentages on Cash-in Posts): The G.E.T. Team 7/9/11 8:11PM

JULY 10, 2011 09:28 am

7:00 PM [bulldog75] Update, As of Sat, July 9th, 7pm CST:a 97% Rate Post continues through Sunday; This increases to a 98% Posting Rate Monday 12amCST thru Tuesday midnight; then a 99% Posting Rate Wed 12am thru Midnight Thursday! Many reliable sight postings have shown SIGNIFICANT reliable intel factors taking place through strategic key result locations which are necessary for: computers, forex, WB, IMF, UST, CBI, US banks to communicate with one another and implement the RATE. There have been many factors leading to the Rate Post delay some of which have centered around archaic communications and that inability to interact with modern technology. Stay tuned to your reliable intel sources for probable Emergency CC for Sunday and Monday as Landfall/Windfall becomes more apparent/imminent during the next 24-72 hours. Blessings.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Just wondering if any of you have figured that part out yet? Check out ebay. People are unloading their dinar because they can't find any other way to cash in without a loss.

New to this sight yes.It's strange that no one can answer the cash in question without speculation. I foolishly invested in the dinar.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

Just wondering if any of you have figured that part out yet? Check out ebay. People are unloading their dinar because they can't find any other way to cash in without a loss.

New to this sight yes.It's strange that no one can answer the cash in question without speculation. I foolishly invested in the dinar.

People selling on Ebay are not just random people that have some Dinar... They are not selling it because they are worried about a loss. They are selling it because they are making HUGE profits on it right now. Just like any other Dinar dealer. Some dealers are just larger than others.

• Upvote 1

When this so called RV happens where will you go to cash in your dinar?

Wow, you choose to make your first post both snide and silly at the same time. I'm hoping you can do better than this if you are really a Dinar investor. Take just a few minutes and read the endless information already available on this site regarding your question. You'll get your answer easily enough and may even learn a bit about the Dinar in the process. Sounds like you need that.

As far as a "so called" RV goes, if you don't believe this investment is for you, you may want to consider getting out before you become too cynical and angry about how long it takes to happen.

Good luck…

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Wow, you choose to make your first post both snide and silly at the same time. I'm hoping you can do better than this if you are really a Dinar investor. Take just a few minutes and read the endless information already available on this site regarding your question. You'll get your answer easily enough and may even learn a bit about the Dinar in the process. Sounds like you need that.

As far as a "so called" RV goes, if you don't believe this investment is for you, you may want to consider getting out before you become too cynical and angry about how long it takes to happen.

Good luck…

Amen Brother!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Looks like you joined in March so you are new too. I have sold about $600 on ebay so far. I have a little more to unload to get back my investment. I acted impulsively without knowing all the facts. No money to be made here. I could not find a US bank that would buy this worthless paper back. GO EBAY Bids....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Looks like you joined in March so you are new too. I have sold about $600 on ebay so far. I have a little more to unload to get back my investment. I acted impulsively without knowing all the facts. No money to be made here. I could not find a US bank that would buy this worthless paper back. GO EBAY Bids....

Tell me what ya got and how much!!! :lol:

Bad time to unload your dinar brother...keep the faith, do some more research...you'll kick yourself in the butt if you sell now, just a thought.

Just answer the question? WHO WILL PURCHASE YOUR DINAR??? No one will. That's the magic question people. Doesn't matter how much it's worth if you can never cash in. Only the guys selling this stuff will make money. Google. Search it out. I have. Check out ebay. I will sell you 100,000 dinar for 85.00 right now. Come on guys. That's a great deal;. Go EBAY help me get my money back. WOO WHOO>

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

Just answer the question? WHO WILL PURCHASE YOUR DINAR??? No one will. That's the magic question people. Doesn't matter how much it's worth if you can never cash in. Only the guys selling this stuff will make money. Google. Search it out. I have. Check out ebay. I will sell you 100,000 dinar for 85.00 right now. Come on guys. That's a great deal;. Go EBAY help me get my money back. WOO WHOO>

When it RV's banks will come out of the wood work wanting to cash you in. I got no problem buying what you got if you don't want to wait it out,. How about 1 Million for 800?

People do the research and see your money is being scammed out from under you. These websites are designed to sell you worthless paper that you will never make a dime off off. You can not cash it in. This question will not be answered because there is no answer. NONE. They make up rumors about banks waiting for a ping and a new cash out rate. US banks will not buy your dinar at any rate. EVER. They keep the lies going to sell more and more worthless paper. The Kuwait deal is a lie as well. Check the history.

Use your own brain and do the research. You will see. If it's so valuable and such a good investment then why is ebay swarming with sales. Why don't we hang on to our precious dinar?

• Downvote 1

Any of the dinar dealers will buy back you dinar.

People do the research and see your money is being scammed out from under you. These websites are designed to sell you worthless paper that you will never make a dime off off. You can not cash it in. This question will not be answered because there is no answer. NONE. They make up rumors about banks waiting for a ping and a new cash out rate. US banks will not buy your dinar at any rate. EVER. They keep the lies going to sell more and more worthless paper. The Kuwait deal is a lie as well. Check the history.

Use your own brain and do the research. You will see. If it's so valuable and such a good investment then why is ebay swarming with sales. Why don't we hang on to our precious dinar?

First Convenience Bank in Round Rock, TX is buying dinar. Not the best rate but I checked yesterday. Here's the number if you want to check for yourself. 512-310-1135

People have many reasons to sell their dinar. Some of them got caught up in the instant results they thought were coming. Some have life-circumstances that have changed for which they need the money they invested. People have as many reasons to sell as had reasons to buy.

Some simply didn't realize they would have to wait for a while. When the dinar RV's, the banks will be competing frantically to buy your dinar, and currency dealers will buy it back now.

But it's a shame if you sell it because the day will come, and in the not too distant future, when you will wish fervently you still owned dinar. . . . However, this investment just isn't right for everyone. So whatever you do, I wish you well.

You show how little you know about this investment; so I agree you probably acted foolishly. Now you wish to compound your error by still not researching and unloading your "worthless Dinar".

Answer this question what is speculation?; and what would make a war torn countries once worthless currency trade able and have global worth once again??

Did you notice when you bought your Dinar that it was not a globally recognized currency?; if so why would you expect your local bank want to trade it for you?

This is an investment, albeit a speculative one, not immediate gratification. If you don't fathom that probably best you get out now.

One question for you why are you on this board? This is the most straight forward, no B.S., informative site on the net.....and you still can't figure it out!

• Upvote 2

Man, obviously you're unhappy with an impulsive decision to invest in Dinar. If you invested that way, you should feel a little foolish. But don't question everone elses intelligence now as a followup to a lack of your own. Fine, you're doing what you should. Sell it if you can and move on. But IMO it’s not worth being that worked up about. The cost of Dinar is pocket change, so how big a deal is it really? Didn't you realize the "long shot" nature of this when you bought? Shoot man, the average smoker spends enough annually that they could buy close to 4 mil Dinar just with their butt money. The average Dinar investment amounts to a few nights out at a nice restaurant. My point here is simply that you're spot on choosing to be out if this is not for you. But life is way to short to get worked up over small potatoes. It is however not your place to tell me or anyone else to dump just because you feel you made a mistake. Sell and let it go.

Peace to you anyway...

snapback.pngsmartvest7, on 10 July 2011 - 12:23 PM, said:

Your not too smart are ya?

No need to reply as Im sure it would only prove the point.

Pardon me Im off to my "SMA" Meeting

Smart Asz Anonymous..............tongue.gif

So tell me why 5/3 will but it back all day long oh td bank too!

This investment is once in a lifetime event like the . Com era in throughout like u first think how are all these people going to become millionaires but it happens everyday on the stock market look at linked in it ran to 120 when it open it was 80