Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru with a Gaurantee 4 for 4

11 Bravo

Hello again.

Sorry to have to drop in this Sunday, but did you really think this would be over?

Good things:

US consulate opened in Basra this week, and plans to open one in Erbil. This spread of US involvement is a very good sign. Some people will say it’s just a consulate and does not mean anything, but I can assure you that it does.

Plans for the development of Iraq’s infrastructure are moving ahead, and I believe we will see a great commitment from civilian contractor from the US as well as other countries trying to establish a strong foothold in Iraq.

These are all good signs that we are moving forward.

Some bad things:

Last month death tolls were the highest they’ve been this year. My intel says that they are expecting even more violent outbreaks in the near future. Intel points to Iran supplying arms to the Iraqi militia, which is very bad sign. I believe the US military will likely be in country well past Jan. 2012.

The stability of the Iraqi government remains questionable at best. Although legislature is accomplishing many of their preset goals, it comes at the price of childish posturing and need for recognition. Their flaunting of authority has little to no positive repercussions to the average citizen. The populace has grown tired of the empty promises of Iraq’s becoming of a world power and a national economic resurgence. The average Iraqi citizen has almost nothing, and many are resentful of the government in place.

Some things I KNOW:

The RV has not occurred.

Iraq is not a full member of the WTO.

Sanctions are still in place.

There were no tier level payouts to government officials and large contractors. I do personally know both, and they have denied it. This could be a cover up, but I doubt it.

There are no long lines at the banks in Iraq for cash out. That goes for military as well as civilian.

What I think:

I am still holding to my timeline of an RV after Jan 2012 at the earliest.

There is hype about the Erbil agreement, and Paris Club debt payment being signs that the RV is imminent. Although they are both signs of progress, they do not indicate or correlate with a RV.

Maliki is not a fan of Erbil agreement, and has and will avoid this agreement. The Paris Club debt is basically a mandated debt.

There is an influx of corporate runners and political associates taking business trips to Iraq that were not previously planned. It would be great to think it is about the RV, but there are other things going on that I am restricted from speaking of. Their visit could have no connection to RV whatsoever; although it is not entirely unlikely that some heavy political names will be dropped in reference to do Dinar negotiations. IMAGINE THAT.

I will give you my weekly guarantee: sorry, NO RV 7/11/11-7/17/11. The good news is that I am not 100% sure, more around 98%ish.

6/13/11-6/19/11 no RV 100% correct

6/20/11-6/26/11 no RV 100% correct

6/27/11-7/3/11 no RV 100% correct

7/4/11-7/10/11 no RV 100% correct

Finally, for someone that posted a rumor stating that they had a sniper buddy at a certain place and described what they saw. If that had any truth, I would personally smoke your ass if I was that sniper. How many similar places are there to the one you described? My only consolation is I have worked with many snipers as a spotter, and I doubt that he would be giving any intel that could be linked to his position. I know I would not even tell my mother where I was. If it has any truth I would personally ask that you used your head as more than a hat rack.

I will follow this thread on and off for most of today to respond to any comments or questions.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST!!!

Blacksheep, it’s time for a character check; I need to see a receipt. ROFL

• Upvote 20
  • Downvote 18

Bravo.. thanks for the post... I will hang onto the 2% if you don't mind wink.gif, I am sure you wouldn't mind being wrong if that be the case, but it is good you are seeing it as giving folks a reality check. My point for the 2% is that there "may be" a lot of things happening behind closed doors that we are not in any way privy to, that could expedite all the loose ends faster than we can imagine... IMO only!

As for the snipers location, I didn't catch that one, if you would please post that so I can read that (thanks)... reminds me of the WWII incident of a newspaper reporting reporting that our boys were staying below the depth charges level and so basically remaining unharmed... until the idiot handed the enemy that little tidbit of information... apparently they can read! blink.gif I think that is where the phrase "loose lips sinks ships" came from if I am not mistaken. GO RV Already! cool.gifwink.gif ...it might make you mad for a nano second if you were wrong Bravo... but you'll get over it!tongue.gif

• Upvote 4

no offense intended, because i have been wrong on saying it would rv already, but what have you been right about?

just so you know, and you might want to throw in there, is the fact that as of july 1st all financial chapter 7 sanctions have been lifted, the only sanctions left are wmd sanctions and those wont be lifted for a while, and as everyoneone knows it doesnt hinder an rv with them under wmd sanctions.

Did this reverse Moon's decision in the UNSC Paper dated June 20, where he agreed to continue funding of the commission to find Kuwait remains and artifacts until December 2011 ?

http://www.un.org/Docs/sc/sgrep11.htm

S/2011/373.

S/2011/373 20 June 2011

Thirty-first report of the Secretary-General pursuant to paragraph 14 of resolution 1284 (1999)

I thought this was a major part of CH VII..

• Upvote 1

Bravo......you could be right....you could be wrong......it really doesn't matter.....it will happen when it happens.........7 years ago I could have stated each day that it will not happen........I would be 2500/0 in my prediction.......a pretty stout average.......then on the next day I might be wrong.......and I would be 2500 and 1............still a pretty good average.........but probably no one would care or remember???....the easy way is to say it won't happen........those odds are always in your favor.........it will only happen once!!!!....thanks though for the post and service to our country......have a great Sunday

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 5

Great post. Thanks 11 Bravo. While people may get upset Sotheby's it's REALITY. And, this RV is a dream.

Everybody slammed another site last December when he said nothing until possibly June or July of 2011.

Atleast we can not think about this for awhile.

God bless you all

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Great post. Thanks 11 Bravo. While people may get upset Sotheby's it's REALITY. And, this RV is a dream.

Everybody slammed another site last December when he said nothing until possibly June or July of 2011.

Atleast we can not think about this for awhile.

God bless you all

Seems to me you may still be thinking about it. And it's s lot easier to pick the dates it will not happen. It takes guts to go out on the limb and pick a date or range when you think it might RI/RV. Thanks Sonny1 for having guts. JP

• Upvote 1

LAST BUT NOT LEAST!!!

Blacksheep, it’s time for a character check; I need to see a receipt. ROFL

I posted it days ago my friend. The morning after my time line past. check forum off post topics MAN OF MY WORD June 8th sub titled 11 Bravo

Edited by Bumper64
  • Upvote 1

In this day and age where opinion is given the same validity as fact- I have to say that Bravo's post is refreshing.

I did not find it to be "negative"- just the posting of facts surrounding the current state of the Dinar.

You better equip yourself for the future if you can see/understand the opposite side of what you believe.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bravo.. thanks for the post... I will hang onto the 2% if you don't mind wink.gif, I am sure you wouldn't mind being wrong if that be the case, but it is good you are seeing it as giving folks a reality check. My point for the 2% is that there "may be" a lot of things happening behind closed doors that we are not in any way privy to, that could expedite all the loose ends faster than we can imagine... IMO only!

As for the snipers location, I didn't catch that one, if you would please post that so I can read that (thanks)... reminds me of the WWII incident of a newspaper reporting reporting that our boys were staying below the depth charges level and so basically remaining unharmed... until the idiot handed the enemy that little tidbit of information... apparently they can read! blink.gif I think that is where the phrase "loose lips sinks ships" came from if I am not mistaken. GO RV Already! cool.gifwink.gif ...it might make you mad for a nano second if you were wrong Bravo... but you'll get over it!tongue.gif

Would be HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY if wrong.

no offense intended, because i have been wrong on saying it would rv already, but what have you been right about?

just so you know, and you might want to throw in there, is the fact that as of july 1st all financial chapter 7 sanctions have been lifted, the only sanctions left are wmd sanctions and those wont be lifted for a while, and as everyoneone knows it doesnt hinder an rv with them under wmd sanctions.

No offense taken sonny.

And please do not take this the wrong way.

Show me where all financial sanctions have been lifted.

Apparently we have different intel, and believe me I do check many sources.

Bravo......you could be right....you could be wrong......it really doesn't matter.....it will happen when it happens.........7 years ago I could have stated each day that it will not happen........I would be 2500/0 in my prediction.......a pretty stout average.......then on the next day I might be wrong.......and I would be 2500 and 1............still a pretty good average.........but probably no one would care or remember???....the easy way is to say it won't happen........those odds are always in your favor.........it will only happen once!!!!....thanks though for the post and service to our country......have a great Sunday

Take post for what they are worth.

One thing you can be sure of, if I say 100% wont happen it will not.

NOT A GUESS.

I have people in places that can dispell many rumors and give me reasons why.

NOBODY will be able to gaurantee it will happen.

Unlike some people I will not lie to you and make up dates and rates.

I posted it days ago my friend. The morning after my time line past. check forum off post topics MAN OF MY WORD June 8th sub titled 11 Bravo

I see it Blacksheep.

Truely a man of your word

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

11 Bravo, you may be right, but I think I'll stick with my positive thaughts, at this point I don't want to hear any negative news, for all I know your opinion is just as good as OKIES.

Thanks

Well stick with Okie and you will be happy.

My news is not negative, just based in reality.

I do have a more consevative and realistic view of this investment than most.

Did not mean to bring you down.

Enjoy your little bubble, and Santa is coming soon

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

As for what have I been right about. DO NOT TAKE PERSONALLY.

For example, there was a lot of Hype generated by people proclaiming that this was done in the past weeks.

I will not mention any names, but more than 1 or 2.

I stated that this could not happen.

100% sure. NOT A GUESS.

Although the record is just for fun, If I say 100% it means 100%.

I would love to tell you how I know, but believe me I knew.

I am willing to put my money where my mouth is.

On the otherhand I would be a fool to gaurantee it will happen.

Nobody can. There are too many variables that are out of anybodies control.

Nuff Said?

Not meant to be a bash, and I do respect the opinions of some of the people that claimed it was done.

Yours is one of those opinions.

Edited by 11 Bravo
  • Upvote 5

Bravo, thanks for keeping it real! Regardless of timeline, how do you think this will go down? Has your intel over the years given you a clearer picture of what type of RD or RV or combination of the two is going to most likely occur? Or is your intel just helping you with timelines and not details of what is going to happen?

Thanks for sharing your input!

• Upvote 1

My news is not negative, just based in reality.

I find it interesting (read: amusing) that people who hear it in the news or from their own source see a thing as "FACT" or "REALITY". It has been seen over and over how the news media can slant a story for whatever reason and people as close as a married couple who have been together for DECADES can lie to one another for their own reasons. There are times when "stating the facts" is counter-productive and just plain irrelevant.

just sayin'.....

• Upvote 1

Bravo, thanks for keeping it real! Regardless of timeline, how do you think this will go down? Has your intel over the years given you a clearer picture of what type of RD or RV or combination of the two is going to most likely occur? Or is your intel just helping you with timelines and not details of what is going to happen?

Thanks for sharing your input!

IMO you will see a RD then RV.

Here is the big picture. The group I am involved with have always held fast to the fact that this will noy happen until the GOI is fully formed, and has a track record of stability.

Not talking rock solid but much more stable than they are now. The RV has to be something that the world markets are comfortable with.

Lets put it in simple terms.

John is an alcoholic, but we are going to help him get his act together.

He has marketable skills, but needs a ride to work.

If he stops drinking would you give him your car keys, or would you rather see a track record of sobriety.

Now that is a almost stupidly simple example, but makes my point.

Unfortunately our timeline is not until GOI is seated plus 6-9 months minimum.

Again I would love to be wrong.

Other groups believe stability can not come without a RV.

The problem there is that then all the risk is with countries trading with Iraq. They would be giving Iraq a premium value for their currency, and hopeing they can grow and prosper.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2