Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Taxpayer Assistance Center

redbaron

Well this is interesting.......smile.gif

Saturday Service

Owe taxes and can’t pay? Received an IRS notice? Have a question about a tax lien? Need to file a return?

We can help! Taxpayer Assistance Centers in 34 states, D.C., and Puerto Rico will be open on Saturday, July 16, from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. IRS personnel will be available and ready to help you with a fresh start and much more! Here is the information for those participating offices

I like that date!tongue.gif

Here is the link

Contact My Local Office

• Upvote 1

This has nothing to do with the RV. it has been talked about on several CC's. 1st, they have had saturday hours for a long time. 2nd, this is the end of the 2 month extension on filing taxes with the IRS, so it is also being publicized for this reason.

I would love for it to mean something, but it does NOT.

Go RV and keep looking for those nuggets out there

I agree drummer boy. Yhe extended due date isn't until Oct 15 but the IRS is in a major compliance push mode so the extended hours are there to make it more convenient for you to give up your hard earned cash. Oh well, what can you do?

I agree drummer boy. Yhe extended due date isn't until Oct 15 but the IRS is in a major compliance push mode so the extended hours are there to make it more convenient for you to give up your hard earned cash. Oh well, what can you do?

Move to Cambodia?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I find it odd that a new tax law goes into effect on the 15th concerning foreign currency, and the next day...the IRS is open! The IRS have never had their offices open on the weekends, not even during tax time! My dad works for the dept. Of revenue, and he states that this is highly unusual!

• Upvote 2

I find it odd that a new tax law goes into effect on the 15th concerning foreign currency, and the next day...the IRS is open! The IRS have never had their offices open on the weekends, not even during tax time! My dad works for the dept. Of revenue, and he states that this is highly unusual!

I agree this is strange. I strongly thing the foolishness of or debt issues have a great deal to our investment. I believe as soon as they come to a agreement we will see a RV. :twocents:

Edited by RVnow4meplease