Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

dealers having advance notice of an rv

tandy

There seems to be a recurring theme of we will know the rv is taking place in a very few days when all the dealers quit selling. My question to that scenario is who is going to give dealers several days notice so they can quit selling. I may be bad wrong but I can't see the CBI calling several thousand dealers world wide on an individual basis and telling them in advance of anything happening. It goes back to what's in it for them, what do they have to gain doing that? I don't think the CBI gives a hoot about anybody knowing in advance with the exception of a few select power brokers...be they certain high ranking government officials and maybe specific major financial institutions. Does somebody have concrete evidence that all these dealers scattered worldwide are going to be given several days notice that the rv will happen on a specific day and they are to keep it a "secret". It does not make sense. Somebody correct me with an intelligent answer if I am wrong. Just my worthless wondering. Thanks and cheers :)

• Upvote 2

There seems to be confusion relating to the dealers... Who stated they have to stop selling Dinar?? They might have months worth of inventory. They have very loyal customers that are not investors, but sell the dinar to travelers. Many of the traders sell to the banks to cover their very select customers... I have a local trader that has more than enough reserve... I will not give any info of his location or contact info, respectfully.. I speak with him multiple times per day and he has no info or any updated info. When it happens he will be notified by his national trader network.

Go RV

• Upvote 2

There seems to be confusion relating to the dealers... Who stated they have to stop selling Dinar?? They might have months worth of inventory. They have very loyal customers that are not investors, but sell the dinar to travelers. Many of the traders sell to the banks to cover their very select customers... I have a local trader that has more than enough reserve... I will not give any info of his location or contact info, respectfully.. I speak with him multiple times per day and he has no info or any updated info. When it happens he will be notified by his national trader network.

Go RV

Dinar Buddy Thx 4 the response and I agree with you there is a lot of confusion about dealers and especially ethical dealers. I think a lot of folks post negative things sometimes on hearsay.

As to who started it...I have seen that posted many times in different topics, no idea where it started. Posters are frequently saying "we will know it's rv'ed when dealers quit selling"..It doesn't make sense to me either.

Do you think the network he belongs to has an inside edge?? I think a lot of dealers are independent with no trade affiliations. There I go with an iinvalid opinion. Thx again. Cheers

• Upvote 2

Dinar Buddy Thx 4 the response and I agree with you there is a lot of confusion about dealers and especially ethical dealers. I think a lot of folks post negative things sometimes on hearsay.

Do you think the network he belongs to has an inside edge?? I think a lot of dealers are independent with no trade affiliations. There I go with an iinvalid opinion. Thx again. Cheers

'tandy',

Good evening!

I do not think you have an invalid opinion; quite the contrary, your opinion just may spark healthy questioning which may lead to good information. Although I do believe certain individuals in our world have very good inside knowledge of a particular matter, but the questions remain if the dealers have inside info. Some may and some may not; I guess we will not know unitl this venture has taken place, then we may get the answer to that question. IMHO....

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 1

Rodger of DT said in a Phone interview conference call that:

They have no prior knowledge to the Rv , NONE, Not anymore than you or I have,

instinctively, I could believe that he might see initial indications of the RV before us,

possibly like the hint of dinars becoming harder to acquire from certain sources,

but other than that... his authentic news is just like ours, IMHO....

• Upvote 2

It is my understanding that Dinar dealers have to sell the Dinars they aquire through business because it is again'st their statutes for RVing and cashing those particular Dinars in and using them personally. Someone I would imagine are close enough friends with some of these dealers to get straight up information from them. It is also my understanding that DeLaRue combined with IMF went through great lengths to create new currency for Iraq, as with a few other countries, to insure no counterfeiting. Anything made can be unmade but IMF has access to some technologies that not many has even heard of.

• Upvote 1

My question to that scenario is who is going to give dealers several days notice so they can quit selling. I may be bad wrong but I can't see the CBI calling several thousand dealers world wide on an individual basis and telling them in advance of anything happening.

:rolleyes: UMMMM Supply and demand. Cut the supply and guess what? It reminds me of a song Steve Miller wrote. :o

.. My question to that scenario is who is going to give dealers several days notice so they can quit selling..

Well the Dodd Frank Law goes into effect on the July 15th.

So maybe not a heads up but more of a shut down?

fwiw

Edited by coolbeans

Dealers, as well as banks, will simply continue to sell as they find prudent ... as businesses. They may "sense" an impending RV and clamp down, or stop selling, as some banks have already done.... and it MAY be indicative of some sort of change, but it is only a speculative business move on their part. There are too many ethical and professional regulayions involved for them to know anything in advance. If at all... it would be minutes notice... IMO.

• Upvote 1

Dealers, as well as banks, will simply continue to sell as they find prudent ... as businesses. They may "sense" an impending RV and clamp down, or stop selling, as some banks have already done.... and it MAY be indicative of some sort of change, but it is only a speculative business move on their part. There are too many ethical and professional regulayions involved for them to know anything in advance. If at all... it would be minutes notice... IMO.

Don't think so!

Time Running Out on Retail Currency Business for SEC-Registered Broker-Dealers

July 15th deadline.

http://www.natlawreview.com/article/time-running-out-retail-currency-business-sec-registered-broker-dealers

I may be bad wrong but I can't see the CBI calling several thousand dealers world wide on an individual basis and telling them in advance of anything happening.

End Quote

Infact it's impossible......I'd say it might happen on a rare individual basis if a particular Dealer was capable and lucky enough to build a very strong rapport with someone in the CBI high enough in ranks to be privy to that kind of information (RV)... That rapport might be based either on a genuine friendship and/or on a bribe deal.

• Upvote 1

My understanding from a year or so back from a particular dealer was that he would be given a 12 HOUR notice of the RV - really almost equal to the time difference in countries. That amount of time would not be unreasonable. The logistics are not that hard to achieve. A simple e-mail to all vendors - not that difficult. Really, the way word travels around these sites there doesn't seem to be a delivery issue..lol..

Can someone cut through the complexity of this new law on the 15th and say what it has to do with the selling or buying of Dinar

Chilli B) B)

Do a google search...a few sites try to condense and explain...personally I think it's more about control of things so the elite can get richer...the Federal Reserve is involved in almost every aspect of the law and you know who owns that....another controlling law pushed through by the Rothschild gang...If anybody doubts that this is in reality another attempt at control and manipulation just do your due diligence and ponder it for awhile....what will it take for intelligent, moral, GOD created people (yep, I understand that a few folks think their great,great,great grand pappy was a monkey, their choice) back to the subject...what will it take for the earths people to realize the evil dumped on them by a handful of greedy, manipulating criminals. We ALL need to wake up and at least research what is going on in the world. It can be changed and control taken back by the people I know their are a few uninformed folks that may start yelling conspiracy theories but there is proof if they will research it. Off the soapbox and yes just another worthless opinion...but I' sticking to it. GOD bless and cheers :) hopefully rv soon