Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What would you do...

in these events:

(curious as to how you'd respond/change things/etc.)

1) IQD RV's and you're a (multi)millionaire...

2) IQD RD's and then RV's and you have 3x-4x your initial investment...

3) IQD RD's only...

4) IQD does nothing...

If you don't become filthy rich, and you've been stalling on life waiting for this, explain what you'd change immediately or in the near future...

- - -

1) tell a lot of people that I will be moving due to a change in life circumstances...invest wisely, spend only the interest, take care of my family and what not. Possibly start a new business venture.

2) Put all the money into an investment that yields between 5-10%, use the interest to pay down debt, go on vacation, or put more into savings. Work at a decent job and try to get this account up to $100k to hopefully earn at least 5-10k / year in interest. Consider getting my master's degree.

3) Unless there's a cash in period, I'll just hold onto it for another 3-4 years. Possibly consider getting my masters degree.

4) Probably the same as #3. I may look at selling a portion of it and invest in something else. Again, consider getting my masters degree.

Since I'm still finishing University (1 semester left), I'm in the process of finishing what I consider a major achievement in my life. Will be looking forward to using my hard earned skills at what I hope is an interesting and exciting job.

in these events:

3) IQD RD's only...

4) IQD does nothing...

1) Id still carry on with my everyday life, going to work (since its basically a hobby) but I would be debt free and live a little more comfortably

2) Id still carry on with my everyday life, going to work (since its basically a hobby) but I would have a bunch of bills paid off completely and buy some more toys

3) Id still carry on with my everyday life, going to work (since its basically a hobby) But I would maybe get my money back and be able to still pay off a debt or two

4) Id still carry on with my everyday life, going to work (since its basically a hobby)................

Hahahaha can you tell I love my job????

• Upvote 3

Good evening and thank you for your post!

1. Change my telephone number;

2. Activate Trust Fund account;

3. Pay off remaining bills;

4. Make purchases in name of the Trust or LLC;

5. Move out of the area;

6. Donate to Childrens Cancer Research;

7. Travel and Live Happily Ever After.........

GG

• Upvote 2

to goldengoose and dinar buddy, you guys only answered to the fact IF the IQD were to RV and make you millionaires, what if it doesn't?

'seus',

Good evening!

Thank you for your response.....Well, I am thinking positively that the RV will occur; however, if not in the time frame we are hoping for, then I will continue to hold the currency and wait as long as it take for it to gain value. I am in it for the long haul, if it is necessary, but I am a "glass very full" person!

Thank you,

GG

in these events:

3) IQD RD's only...

4) IQD does nothing...

If you don't become filthy rich, and you've been stalling on life waiting for this, explain what you'd change immediately or in the near future...

Someone gave you a -1 just for asking a question so I evened you out seus.

1) My wife and I have had a dream of owning our own multi purpose retreat center/camp for kids. Like Keep... it would be a "nice hobby"... because I wanna do it!

2) Life would go on at a little more comfortable level, but no retreat center! sad.gif

3) Hold it until it does something worth waiting for... until then.. no retreat center! sad.gif

4) Same as 3 sad.gif

I would rather have a dream that doesn't come to pass then have no dream at all. Will I die if it doesn't happen ... most definitely... after all, we all die at some point! wink.gif Will it destroy me, probably not, will just have to pick up the pieces and move on. I like the answer when someone was asked what they would do if they knew that tomorrow was their last day on earth... their response... "plant a tree". So if it RV's at a decent rate I will plant an orchard of tree's to help others any way I can, if not... that may be one lonely tree, but a tree it will be! smile.gif GO RV Already! cool.gif

in these events:

3) IQD RD's only...

4) IQD does nothing...

1. Pay what I owe. Build a home in the area I wish to retire in. Build a business doing what I truly enjoy and invest a large portion into an array of dividend funds. Establish a living trust.

2. Invest in an array of dividend funds.

3. Sit tight on IQD and continue with a modest investment plan.

4. Enjoy the pretty wallpaper while I keep on keepin' on...

One of two things are going to happen

Your either going to be called a genius or

Your going to be called an idiot

I've NEVER been called a genius but I have been called an idiot!!!! I suppose a lot of money changes everything, how could it not? Truly my first wish if this happens is that it helps all of those people who have suffered for so very long. Anything after that is a bonus.....I do believe in miracles

Dame

One of two things are going to happen

Your either going to be called a genius or

Your going to be called an idiot

I've NEVER been called a genius but I have been called an idiot!!!! I suppose a lot of money changes everything, how could it not? Truly my first wish if this happens is that it helps all of those people who have suffered for so very long. Anything after that is a bonus.....I do believe in miracles

Dame

My vote is for genius... and I could be going out on a limb here, but... wouldn't the money from a healthy RV make you look smarter? Just sayin! tongue.gif GO RV Already!cool.gif

Quote.

4. Enjoy the pretty wallpaper while I keep on keepin' on...

I can think of lots of other pretty art work I would rather have on my wall... like our kids artwork, not sure I wanna be staring at those bills if those folks in Iraq decide they like being broke! dry.gif If you catch my drift! GO RV Already! cool.gif

I can think of lots of other pretty art work I would rather have on my wall... like our kids artwork, not sure I wanna be staring at those bills if those folks in Iraq decide they like being broke! dry.gif If you catch my drift! GO RV Already! cool.gif

I do not normally discuss my personal situation, but I have quite a few of "those bills" and I will extract a value in one way or another... even if just as a reminder of folly. History is necessary to remind us where we have been so we don't lose sight of the way into the future, and I believe Jason Boland had a point when he said "I'm trying to turn my future into history." B)

In response to scenario # 1: Sell everything I own and move to someplace quiet (no phones, TV, trains, planes or automobiles etc.) - Alaska maybe.. Purchase a double bladed axe and a Winchester because that is all that is needed in to carve out a

new life.

In response to scenarios 2 to 4: Same as Scenario #1

Quote from -

pureau79

I will extract a value in one way or another... even if just as a reminder of folly. History is necessary to remind us where we have been so we don't lose sight of the way into the future.

(end qoute)

Word! cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

Seus - I commend you setting a goal no matter what to get your Masters...having just gotten mine I can tell you that I learn a thousand fold more in graduate classes than when I got my BS.

Furball- as always, your right on the money...getting out of debt should be job one.

My plan of action would be similar to you two...pay off my LARGE student loan, Otherwise:

1) IQD RV's and you're a (multi)millionaire...: I would keep doing what I"m doing, traveling the world but would do in the "faster lane" i.e. upgrade to first class when I have a 34 hr travel plan. And stay in nicer hotels when I do. I'd then take care of my family, made sure that parents had a good retirement set up. Make sure my sister has an opportunity to get her advance education. And I think I'd set 5% aside as mad money...weekends with the girls stuff. The rest I'd invest in a diversified portfolio. I'd never buy a house, that locks you into one place. The world is too wide for that sillyness!

2) IQD RD's and then RV's and you have 3x-4x your initial investment.: this is actually what my expectations are, I'd continue to hold it until I retire or some other event like a change of currency made me act. But I doubt I'd cash out for this amount.

3) IQD RD's only...Again, hold on to it and see what happens.

4) IQD does nothing...well I've owned some of my dinar since 2004, and I think I've seen about a 40% increase. The rest (and much more) I bought a few months back...so if it does absolutely nothing, I may end up selling it on ebay when I'm 75...more than 50 years from now. you know I actually bought an Iraq dinar with Saddam's picture on it about 3 mins after landing in Bahrain...cost me $2...foundout later it was last worth like 3 cents. But it's a collector's item for me...so in 50 years my curent dinar may be worth the same to the next sucker. :P

Seus - I commend you setting a goal no matter what to get your Masters...having just gotten mine I can tell you that I learn a thousand fold more in graduate classes than when I got my BS.

Furball- as always, your right on the money...getting out of debt should be job one.

My plan of action would be similar to you two...pay off my LARGE student loan, Otherwise:

Tiffy Dear, I always appreciate a shared principal where you are concerned. Thank you for the wonderful compliment. The tattoos in that pic are way cool and the hair... well, that's a really good picture. You were right about the bad boy/tattoo comment. If scenario #1 occurs can I be one of the girls every once in a while? I promise not to peek any more than I am able to hold my eyes open. B)