Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

After the RV - how to invest?

I don't have confidence in keeping my money in US dollars.

After we cash in on the Iraqi Dinar revaluation, what are the best options for making safe investments?

#1 - gold?

#2 - silver?

#3 - another metal?

#4 - Chinese Currency?

#5 - Vietnamese Dong?

#6 - Silver stocks?

#7 - Swiss francs?

#8 Israeli government bonds.

#9 - Israeli oil company stock.

I've been contemplating all of the above. Anybody have feedback on any of these channels? Any other things to pursue?

• Upvote 3

Many of us are thinking the same thing, My pics are

1. Silver Should bring a better return than gold in the long run IMO

2. gold

3. Other precious Metals

4. Vietnamese Dong

Some investments that the VIPs are working on?

More in the ISX stock market then the us stock market

Your on the right track

Keep your thoughts coming were all in the same boat !!

GLTU

Bob

• Upvote 1

After we cash in on the Iraqi Dinar revaluation, what are the best options for making safe investments?

#1 - gold?

#2 - silver?

#3 - another metal?

#4 - Chinese Currency?

#5 - Vietnamese Dong?

#6 - Silver stocks?

#7 - Swiss francs?

I've been contemplating all of the above. Anybody have feedback on any of these channels? Any other things to pursue?

'Scaramouche',

Good evening!

Good to hear from you........I like your list, but you may have forgotten one- The Lybian currency, due to the massive amounts of Lithium discovered! I just may purchase some........

Thanks for your post!!

GG

I am using and plan to use a financial advisor I trust. He is fee based only so he will not move me into investments 'cause his commission is greater - he does not get commission on my inventments

I personally will stay away from gold, silver, and other metals.

Might do some mutual funds that are spread out over the market and will put some in fixed accounts even though the return might be lower, it is safe and I cannot lose any of my money.

Then, heck, I might do some things like invest in land and a business or two for my kids to grow equity in.

Might do some investing in "Life Settlements" as they liike like good returns to me.

But first, after the RV, I am planning on an AFTER PARTY if it is just me and my family and my family of investers!

Go RV!

#1 - gold?

#2 - silver?

#3 - another metal?

#4 - Chinese Currency?

#5 - Vietnamese Dong?

#6 - Silver stocks?

#7 - Swiss francs?

All the above are great investments. Don't forget gold, silver & copper mining companies. Many do pay great dividends & the stock is not as volatile as the bullion. The Chili & Canada Copper companies are good choices. Also look at rare precious metals.

The best advice I learned is: "Go with what you know."

That means stay away from the things you don't understand fully. Since the RV hasn't happened yet, you still have time to learn about the subject you are unfamiliar with. Crack a book, or better yet, hit up Google and start reading. Balance your risk, most low risk, with maybe 10% toward higher risk.

A few examples:

1) An uncle of mine got wiped out by investing in Soy Bean Futures. He lost well over a million because he got sold on the potential, but didn't truly understand the risks about how he could lose it all. When the margin got called, he was done. It destroyed his entire life savings of nearly 25 years.

2) My brother and I wrote a screen play, hired a pre-production company to create the films budget, and went looking for money to get it produced. We went to someone we knew had the money, and also had the friends that could too if he decided he didn't want to. His exact words were "Sorry boys, that's just not in my wheel house." Us- "Huh? What does that mean?" Him- 'Well, I just don't know enough about it to take that risk."

This from a guy who could have funded the entire project and not even blinked.

Bottom line, protect your cash. Don't give it to anyone who claims they will watch it for you. Watch it yourself! Trust me, nobody has your best interest in mind more than you.

Would you rather your money sit in a savings account making 1% a year, or give it to someone who claims they can make you 10-20%, only to find at the end of the year that your money is all gone?

Remember, once this happens, this will not be a sprint, it will be a marathon. The winner will be able to pass on their estate to their children's children's children. The loser will die penniless with a great "remember when" story to pass on.

• Upvote 3