Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The best way to tell a lie is to incorporate truth!

pirateoflight

I have a source, a dealer (and she is approved by the Un to do so) who has never lied to me or hyped me up because and i quote "the people i work for have a team of people paid extreamly well to do that for us and no one will ever be able to prove it! If you want the truth always come to me!" she has discredited with logic and reason almost every rumor you have ever heard, and has been right 100% of the time. I hope to bring you reason more often and will try to find the time to do it as my schedule is crazy! My main point is in the title! I hope you all Take a few moments to have long hard think about this and all the pumpers! If no rv happens by end of July it won't happen till sept - oct and if not then the end of dec. When all dealers stop selling you will be a few days away from cashing in PERIOD! It will not happen like they say ex: announcement then cashin tomorrow or monday! Reserves are the scam your better off doing incramental group buying to get best price.

I wish you all the best! Hang in there!

One love P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Wow, Pirate, I think you could be our best source on DV. :) You dealer source, does she think she will be notified when the RV is going to happen? Thank you for offering to keep us updated. I hope your time will allow you to do so. Any information you learn from her would be greatly appreciated.

Have a happy Sunday,

Kimberlye B)

I agree completely.....always have a few facts, throw in some current news and twist it all around to means whatever you like.....and there you have it...a pumper's lie. Or the proverbial carrot on the stick. Works every time as long as you don't look at the big picture. That's how they get you.....by making you focus on just what is in front of you instead of using your brain and think things through. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

one question comes to mind about the repeat scenario "you will know when the dealers quit selling"....how is it proven the dealers will know several days in advance an rv will happen before anyone else...What makes folks think the CBI is going to call umteen hundred dealers individually and say "hey guys...shut er down we gonna do the deal 5 days from now at 1800 hours but make sure this don't get out". Bull Hockey!..I ain't buying that!! I've been wrong B4 bunches of time but til somebody can prove different I'm going to say that theory won't pass the smellum test. That's just my worthless opinion. Who else has one? Cheers

• Upvote 1

Wow, Pirate, I think you could be our best source on DV. :) You dealer source, does she think she will be notified when the RV is going to happen? Thank you for offering to keep us updated. I hope your time will allow you to do so. Any information you learn from her would be greatly appreciated.

Have a happy Sunday,

Kimberlye B)

Yes... She will know in advance Because they will need to make sure she isn't holding any outstanding reserves! She will place her order. Then has one more pop to buy based on her daily avg percentage then all sales stop for 48 hrs. This is the plan and has been for a very long time. She says the reason the main dealers will know is because the legit ones are tied in with the IMF and have UN approval. They will know.

• Upvote 1

one question comes to mind about the repeat scenario "you will know when the dealers quit selling"....how is it proven the dealers will know several days in advance an rv will happen before anyone else...What makes folks think the CBI is going to call umteen hundred dealers individually and say "hey guys...shut er down we gonna do the deal 5 days from now at 1800 hours but make sure this don't get out". Bull Hockey!..I ain't buying that!! I've been wrong B4 bunches of time but til somebody can prove different I'm going to say that theory won't pass the smellum test. That's just my worthless opinion. Who else has one? Cheers

Yep. U nailed it tandy. ;)

The Dealers are nothing but Currency Pimps. Pure and Simple.

Hey, Pimps gotta make a Livin' too, but don't put them on any kind of an 'Intel' pedestal. B)

The Pumper Guru's that Pump for their Commissions or for the attention to feed their Ego's or both, have been identified on this Site a long time ago. A 3rd Grader with A-D-D could figure them out.

The Biggest Dealer BY FAR was Ali and he got his ar$$e shut down.

Their is NO connection between the UN and the Dealers.

Go ahead and ask Adam about it on his call this week. I'm sure he would enjoy the Chuckle ! :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

Yep. U nailed it tandy. ;)

The Dealers are nothing but Currency Pimps. Pure and Simple.

Hey, Pimps gotta make a Livin' too, but don't put them on any kind of an 'Intel' pedestal. B)

The Pumper Guru's that Pump for their Commissions or for the attention to feed their Ego's or both, have been identified on this Site a long time ago. A 3rd Grader with A-D-D could figure them out.

The Biggest Dealer BY FAR was Ali and he got his ar$$e shut down.

Their is NO connection between the UN and the Dealers.

Go ahead and ask Adam about it on his call this week. I'm sure he would enjoy the Chuckle ! :lol::lol::lol:

Not the ones who sell currency illegally over seas. Don't be so sure of yourself

If im a dealer and they tell me its gonna pop in a day or two.........best believe im gonna have several "buyers" make a rush order! IF YOU GET MY DRIFT!!! :eyebrows: I think a mass email might go out minutes before, but not days......intel would leak if its days...... Whenever this thing pops we are all gonna be caught off guard.... its my understanding kuwait stated in the AM its not going to RV their currency by PM hours it RV'ED...... dont forget the smoke and mirrors!!

IMO

• Upvote 1

Not the ones who sell currency illegally over seas. Don't be so sure of yourself

Thx for responding. Ur original post didn't mention anything about Dealers that sell illegally overseas.

I admit that I don't know anything about it. I'm not sure if U do but if so please tell us what U do know about it.

I see that U have been a Member here for awhile and know that we tend to question everything ! B)

• Upvote 1

Thx for responding. Ur original post didn't mention anything about Dealers that sell illegally overseas.

I admit that I don't know anything about it. I'm not sure if U do but if so please tell us what U do know about it.

I see that U have been a Member here for awhile and know that we tend to question everything ! B)

No worries... There is a lot we are all foggy about and it's meant to be that way! I honestly don't know much other than what I have been told over and over by a dealer that's said don't make your reserve yet there is still time and been correct on everything else i ask verification on. She knows her ish and at this point after a year... She has earned my trust. now ... Shes not quite sure if I should reserve or not and hesitant on that same advice. As far as giant orders go once dealers are notified there is a mechanism in place to prevent that. It won't happen. They know what their doing. I will try to share what I know more often! Cheers

• Upvote 1

Precisely! That will not happen. I have heard in the past that once this goes "live", the dealers have to turn in their unsold Dinar. Don't know if it's true or not. If not, common sense tells me that these dealers stock up and if and when the RV happens, they're golden either way. You know they're sitting on their own positions anyway but they get to hedge if it doesn't happen the way we want. Either way, they win and win HUGE! We're the suckers....

Thx Pirate. Ur up late tonite. My excuse is that I'm on the West Coast but this is still past my bedtime.

I checked ur profile between responses and ur previous responses seem to show u as a level headed guy.

My take on the lady u know as a dealer is somewhat analogous to that of a Stock Broker. At least in my mind.

This person is probably very knowledgeable but still dependent on moving product.

Whether that means selling it or buying it back at a reduced price in order to resell it at a profit to someone else.

The whole matter of Reserves seems to have served as a Creative Profit Windfall for the Dealers.

I'm not sure if that is what lead to Ali's difficulty's ? It's probably best to stay clear of Reserves altogether.

Nobody's gonna get a 'Heads Up' on this unless ur last name is Shabibi ! :D

• Upvote 1

Thx Pirate. Ur up late tonite. My excuse is that I'm on the West Coast but this is still past my bedtime.

I checked ur profile between responses and ur previous responses seem to show u as a level headed guy.

My take on the lady u know as a dealer is somewhat analogous to that of a Stock Broker. At least in my mind.

This person is probably very knowledgeable but still dependent on moving product.

Whether that means selling it or buying it back at a reduced price in order to resell it at a profit to someone else.

The whole matter of Reserves seems to have served as a Creative Profit Windfall for the Dealers.

I'm not sure if that is what lead to Ali's difficulty's ? It's probably best to stay clear of Reserves altogether.

Nobody's gonna get a 'Heads Up' on this unless ur last name is Shabibi ! :D

She is actually in the racing business .... Cars, betting and such! Won't devulge much more than that or I will get cut off. she did well during kuwati rv so because of her affiliation with betting and booking she is trusted source for a very large dealer. She is an independent represenitive for them and you have to know someone to know her if that makes sense. I had a previous relationship with her b4 I learned about this investment and she never mentioned it to me or the position she held. She ain't tryin to hussle anyone and hates placing reserves for people because everyone looses except the guys who run the show. She doesnt even gain much on reserves without taking on huge personal risk. her commissions are determined based on volume buying pricing. And she is killin it that way alone by Not being greedy. I wish I could refer you all to her but that would blow the intel cover.