Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WTH

TechguyLA

it was just this rumor here

BGG: "From an "unnamed former senior white house official"....maybe Monday or Tuesday." BGG: I have actually heard from a Pentagon source that today was the day, from an Iraqi working in the CBI that they were gearing up to exchange out for lower denoms on Monday (inferring an RV)....and the reference above about Monday/Tuesday....none of the above have anything at stake for telling me. FWIW... BGG: P.S. Don't know what it means but the B of A parking lot right near me is SLAMMED full!! Something is up... BGG: Dewey just called me from his bike to tell me...already checking.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

who deleted the topic I just posted 5 minutes ago? whoever it was you could have at least sent me a message as to why

I don't know why someone would give you a minus for asking a Q....

Plus 1 from me.....

Maybe we should have a seminar about the rating system....

Maybe a minus shouldn't be anonymous......

I have given some, but will be glad to explain them.

Newbies... *Sigh*,,,

pp

explain....how can you say something like that and not explain yourself.....it wont get better if you dont speak up as to what is wrong

Can you repost it....if it disappears again we will know something is rotten in Denmark...

I reposted it above. read up a couple of post in this thread

explain....how can you say something like that and not explain yourself.....it wont get better if you dont speak up as to what is wrong

I reposted it above. read up a couple of post in this thread

Here's a novel idea.. do a search of the site or your profile posts before starting a thread complaining how you are oh so hard done by. Chances are a Mod just moved it to the proper thread.

pp

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

ahh maybe..... I looked and did not see it before I posted. it must have been way down the list

Here's a novel idea.. do a search of the site or your profile posts before starting a thread complaining how you are oh so hard done by. Chances are a Mod just moved it to the proper thread.

pp

I did. it was deleted and I sis search for it before I posted it and did not see it. but apparently it was already posted by someone else

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ahh maybe..... I looked and did not see it before I posted. it must have been way down the list

I did. it was deleted and I sis search for it before I posted it and did not see it. but apparently it was already posted by someone else

Keep giving me Negatives because your to lazy to do your own checking.

As I originally stated... Newbies... *sigh*

pp

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

who deleted the topic I just posted 5 minutes ago? whoever it was you could have at least sent me a message as to why

Hey bud, chill out a little!! It was not deleted, one of the mods merged it and another one (all the same) into ronscarpa's post!!! The oldest post always shows as the master post and the other post are within that thread!!

Thanks

Bump

• Upvote 3

Hey bud, chill out a little!! It was not deleted, one of the mods merged it and another one (all the same) into ronscarpa's post!!! The oldest post always shows as the master post and the other post are within that thread!!

Thanks

Bump

Ah, the post of reason, thxs Bump !!!

pp

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

I can understand your disappointment but that's not the best way ( hint) to deal with Mods with such a thread title..... I'm sure you'll get an explanation as to what happened and why.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

Ah, the post of reason, thxs Bump !!!

pp

I can understand your disappointment but that's not the best way ( hint) to deal with Mods . I'm sure you'll get an explanation as to what happened and why.

Thanks guys and gals!! There is usually a easy answer you just have to take a second to find it!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 4

I looked and ur post got moved and added in to ronscarpa's post.

The Mods will do that when a double post occurs. ;)

Exacto-mondo ... I merged it, even left comment in the thread saying I did. Member would see this if they look at all of their "Posts" and not "Topics" that they have posted. Mystery solved, post closed.

• Upvote 4