Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Personal Testimony on how I came back to Christ

easyrider

Thanks for sharing Easy! I frequently read and appreciate your posts. I must say your story was very potent because IMO you are well respected here. Your situation could have happened to any one of us. As a nurse, I pray frequently not to hurt anyone by accident; it would only take one simple human mistake during one of my procedures. It would be very difficult for me to deal with hurting someone else. Therefore, I give you a lot of credit for choosing the right positive path in dealing with it all. I was so happy to hear your story had a happy ending for the person that was injured as well as yourself :)

• Upvote 1

That's wonderful, praise God! Now for the next challenge, if you would spend enough time to study the truth about the king James bible as you studied the dinar, you'd be amazed at what you learn. A good study can be found at WWW.avpublications.com.....please take this seriously, thank you for your testimony. Go RV!!!!!!

Just curious, how do you know he hasn't studied the King James Bible?

wow. i think you should log off now and become a missionary in africa. really. as much time as you spend here on dinarvets could probably be BETTER spent in missionary work. this is NOT a bash. just saying that your career path seems like it would be more useful in africa or tangania or haiti or china. take care. :)

wow. i think you should log off now and become a missionary in africa. really. as much time as you spend here on dinarvets could probably be BETTER spent in missionary work. this is NOT a bash. just saying that your career path seems like it would be more useful in africa or tangania or haiti or china. take care. smile.gif

well, i definitely plan on helping God's kingdom somehow some way its been my plan all along.

smile.gifsmile.gif

Thank you ALL for the replies because it was a big transition in my life and it finally woke me UP. Before i was partying way too much and doing others things i shouldnt have been doing but that accident i felt GOD was telling me to come back and stop living through my own glory and start living through HIS.

Edited by easyrider

Hey Easy, glad you did share your story! If we sit down and think about it, all of us have had experiences that would have changed our life if " something " didn't go just right, or if we made the wrong choice in taking a path that was before us. I know it was hard to go through, but you made the right choice! Just as you were guided to make the right choice in this investment. May you continue to make " right choices " after the RV with this blessing! And may you effect more lives for the "good" as you invest in the lives of others.