Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Personal Testimony on how I came back to Christ

easyrider

Since Bambino tells his baseball story, I thought I would share one a dear friend tells, that originated with Bob Jones. Easy, God bless you for sharing your testimony! He will pour YOU out as a blessing on many.

THE BASEBALL GAME

Bob Jones is a prophet from Independence, MO. He is often caught up in the spirit where he has experiences that are as real to him as if he were actually there. These experiences are usually parables with a profound revelation for the church. The following is one such parable that we feel has an important message.

Bob was caught up in the spirit where he and the Lord stood by to observe a baseball game. The Lord's team was playing Satan's team. The Lord's team was at bat, the score was tied zero to zero, and it was the bottom of the ninth inning with two outs.

They continued to watch as a batter stepped up to the plate whose name was Love. Love swung at the first pitch and hit a single, because love never fails.

The next batter was named Faith, who also got a single because faith works with Love.

The next batter to step up was named Godly Wisdom. Satan wound up and threw the first pitch; godly Wisdom looked it over and let it pass, because Godly Wisdom does not swing at Satan's pitches. Ball one. Three more pitches and Godly Wisdom walked, because Godly Wisdom never swings at what Satan throws.

The bases were loaded. The Lord then turned to Bob and told him He was now going to bring in His star player. Up to the plate stepped Grace. Bob said he sure did not look like much!

Satan's whole team relaxed when they saw Grace. Thinking he had the game won, Satan wound up and fired his first pitch. To the shock of everyone, Grace hit the ball harder than anyone had ever seen. But Satan was not worried; his center fielder, the Prince of the Air, let very few get by him. He went up for the ball, but it went right through his glove, hit him on the head and sent him crashing to the ground; then it continued over the fence for a home run. The Lord's team won!

The Lord then asked Bob if he knew why Love, Faith and Godly Wisdom could get on base but could not win the game. Bob answered that he did not know why. He explained, "If your love, faith or wisdom had won the game you would think that you had done it by yourself. Love, faith and wisdom will get you on base, but only My grace can get you home. My grace is the one thing that satan cannot stop."

Jesus said, "I am with you always, I will never leave you."

• Upvote 1

I've been a Christian since I was nine years old. I'd like to say that I've followed Him my whole life, but regrettably that's not true. However, your story tells not only the Redeemptive power of our Lord and Savior, but also the great forgiveness He gives to those He loves. Thank you so much for sharing this.

Easy, that is an amazing story. God has been and will alway be with you and everyone when they call on him. Thank you so much for sharing that. It is by far the best post I have read on this site. The passages that have always brought me comfort are.

Matthew 7 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Jude 17 But, dear friends, remember what the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ foretold. 18 They said to you, “In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow their own ungodly desires.” 19 These are the men who divide you, who follow mere natural instincts and do not have the Spirit.

20 But you, dear friends, build yourselves up in your most holy faith and pray in the Holy Spirit. 21 Keep yourselves in God’s love as you wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you to eternal life.

22 Be merciful to those who doubt; 23 ****** others from the fire and save them; to others show mercy, mixed with fear—hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh.

24 To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy— 25 to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.

Easy, God has a great destiny for you. What you went through will be used for His Glory. After reading many of the responses made to your post, I can see that your testimony has already touched many lives (mine included) and many more to come. I pray that the Lord will continue to give you wisdom as the RV comes into fruition. I pray that the Lord will continue to impart revelation to you straight from His throne room. Continue to be blessed! :)

Easy, I'm just getting around to reading this and wow!!

I knew there was something so special about you. Have always read your posts and

learned a lot from you. Thank you for your courage to speak out about the dearest thing

in your life. Your testimony is for His plans and purposes and they will always be good.

Yes, indeed, there is more for you. Lot's more! Keep being strong and honest and

humble--it touches lives. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Wow, what a testimony. God has a way of getting our attention doesn't he? I can see that you have went on with your life and made Godly decisions. I wonder about the teenage boy. What Godly decisions he may have made. You never know Easy, with this blessing you are about to receive, God may have plans for you involving teens that are straying in the wrong direction. Even if you help just one, that is huge. God bless and keep the Faith!!

easy its a wonderful thing to have God reach out and touch you when you least expect it. christ took me out of drugs and all sorts of utter hopelessness without me pursuing him but he was pursuing me. he chose to love me first. sometimes you have to be locked down in a cage literaly or metaphoricaly for him to get your attention and what a wonderful thing it is when we listen. God creates a man's destinity out of what he has allowed the man to experience and hurt over so he can minister it back forward to the very people christ was slaughtered for. so i can say you are called to the lost and you will lay your hands on the sick and they shall recover just like when you interceded for that boy. thanks for sharing Yeshua was glorified by your transperency. i will say this one more thing this dinar thing is for the kingdom yes we can enjoy what he has given us but this money is to take the gospel forward. i have noticed that there is an abnormal amount of christians invested in the dinar and the world needs to hear lest they die in their sins.

• Upvote 2

Thanks so much for sharing your story. I have been reading the posts for some time and have read all of yours for the past month or so. This is the most important post you have made. God will honor it. God bless you for following His lead to share. You may have just made a difference in someone's life tonight!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for sharing. As a father of three girls and now three granddaughters, I cannot help but feel that you had someone who loved you that prayed for you through thick and thin. Am I right?

BTW, I have a 2 daughters who live in LA, not married. Amy is a California Realtor who has a side business whitening teeth that she recently started. She is getting more business in Las Vegas than LA right now, and has had many experiences that have directed her life back to the place she started as a child, which was making Jesus Christ #1 in her life.

Parents and grandparents never stop praying or loving their children...

God Bless America, America, Bless God!

• Upvote 1

Oh thanks easy for obeying the Spirit of God,this lets people know, Jesus delivers both natural and Spiritual. There is more to this venture than just finanical in order to really survive this life and be truely happy you must be born again. So much for the lies we have been hearing on this sight today we need to know there is a continuation to this life whether one believes or not along with finanical security we need everlasting security where death has no more reign over us. remember the truth is the only way to a real life of freedom, the truth shall make us FREE Jesus is the Truth and the life, the way and the light of men. Be blessed today and get the real riches to maintain the wealth of this world.

ruth