Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

fresh from the rumor mill

TechguyLA

[jimmy starnes] rayren98 boots on the ground in iraq saying we have an rv?

rayren98: jimmy starnes - yes, according to some of our members who have their own contacts...as well as our info.

[rsherrard] Rayren do you believe the rate is in the system and we are waiting for all the banks to sync up?

rayren98: rsherrard - yes I believe the rate

rayren98: CandaceKB , sugar52 - nothing new this morning. I was asked if I believe the rate that's being shared everywhere and I said, "yes, I believe it."

Urgent .. Talabani announces agreement to form a committee for the implementation of previous agreements

...meeting held at his home today...implement the previous agreements including the Convention on the Erbil...meeting in two weeks to see results of the implementation agreements

http://translate.google.com/translat...%26Itemid%3D86

So to me it says that have agreed to it and will review how it is going in 2 weeks...

>>>>>>>>>>>>UPDATES>>>>>>>>>>

Arbil Agreements will be activated - Talabani 7/9/2011 6:02 PM

...agreed in their meeting today to activate the role of the committee formed according to the Arbil Agreement. Additionally, it was noted that the question of U.S. forces in Iraq shall have a final decision in two weeks.

http://en.aswataliraq.info/Default1....&id=143663&l=1

[Dash Riprock] CountryGirl59 the kwd is now up to I think $4.11 per USD, it was around $3.60 or $3.70. That is an interesting move up. What does it mean? I do not know or why.

[~nk] Dash Riprock thats interesting since Iraq dinar will revalue at or above Kuwait so we are told

[healthexplosion1] wonderwoman24 yes the info is in old forum

[Dash Riprock] CountryGirl59 ~nk Yep it is at $4.12 now

be4dinar posted--Everybody needs to realize that this is the bank rate at which you and I would pay the bank for a KWD, so the banks markup is already included in that. The rate has not changed, its still at $3.64. The rate has not gone up, its been like this for a very long time.

Just now at OKIE forum - [bear5642] OK HEADS UP I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH MY FRIEND WHO BROTHER IS IN IRAQ AND HE IS SENDING ME PHOTOS OF THE LOWER DENOMS I SHOULD HAVE THEM EITHER TODAY OR TOMORROW. THE INTERESTING THINGS IS THAT HE IS TELLING ME THE PEOPLE ON THE STREETS ARE PREFERRING COINS INSTEAD OF PAPER. I DONT UNDERTSAND WHY THEY WOULD PREFERR ONE OVER THE OTHER. HE IS GETTING PERMISSION FROM HIM FOR ME TO TALK TO HIME DIRECTLY SO I CAN ASK HIM POINTED QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE IQD. I SHOULD KNOW SHORTLY AND I HOPE HE SAYS YES.

[bear5642] I just hope I can talk to him because he is contracted to sell fuel to the workers and distibutes it to different areas.

[bear5642] That could be the reason and could you imagine how many coins thay would have to carry around if it DID NOT RV

[bear5642] He Im fortunate to have someone actually in Iraq not some ghost. He doesnt want any attention brought to him and is willing to help US. I will be patient and will pots them in the forum.

[bear5642] I have asked him one question to please let me know if the IQD has increased in value substationally. Imk waiting on a reply BBL

you can see 1/4 note here: http://translate.google.com/translat...ecordID%3D2238

rayren98: Hmmmm...what would a 25 (1/4dinar) note be worth today?????? Why would they issue such a note to the citizens to go shopping with?

[pcskid] Folks i good intel it rv in iraq and they are exchanging for 5.25 period just as okie said i got it the same day from iraq and not from his sourse either

[pcskid] they dont need wheel broows to carry money just marborl bag that how they carried money when i was in kuwait in 80's

[little peg] CAP1 ok just got off the phone -- my very close friend who's friend is a major stock holder in his bank-- yes he own's the bank -- having said that in his Opinion --- says that this will have to complete by the 14th as with 187 countries it's a wonder that the computer program is working as well as it is & because another group of countries will be in the next basket of r/v 's to be done on the 15th -- also she told me that our UST guy says that there is not one hand holding up anything it's just working like it should thru the system - KU took 10 days -- this time there are 187 countires it takes time - stop worrying about who or what has messed this up -- it's in the pipeline !!!!!!! Go r/v

[little peg] laurelei jsdaddyx2 CaptainD well it's a small thing but just keep seeing it done - we are very close & I'm not a big connected person or anything like that --

other places to read:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blo...1_archive.html

You can find CALL SQUAD calls on MP3 here: http://www.another site.com/

[jms] ray ren earlier we were told and .look at xxxxxxx i hope we are not basing our weekend on a bank story from a guy from the pentegon ..

rayren98: jms - I'm basing my weekend on a bank story from someone over here that I know, not my own yet.

rayren98: whoopDdoo - Let's just say this...the banks "do" see a rate posted, they just can't act on it yet. And yes, I do believe wholeheartedly in the $5+ rate pegged to GPB.

[kansaschick] Trace Got a call this morning from a very credible source that said Parliament was meeting in Iraq Saturday and Sunday with or without Maliki, and the things that still need to be done before the RV can take place will be done. Maliki will no longer be able to keep throwing monkey wrenches into the deal. We shoudl see it our Monday, their Tuesday. DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER. I really to trust this source or I would not have said ANYTHING. For obvious reasons this is the first time i have posted information from this source.

another place to read--dodd frank stuff: http://www.cadwalader.com/assets/cli...nkProblems.pdf

[Dash Riprock] ~nk Okay, whew, where to start? First it is a client memo that is clearly composed by the lawyers complaining about the lawyers on the congressional staffs that drafted the bill now law. Second, much does not have anything as I see to have anything to do with the rv now because nothing is mentioned about retroactivity. Third, the word "swaps" is overly broad and cannot be used in the document due to the conventional definition of "swaps" is not in agreement with that used in the law. Fourth, much of what will be implicated transaction wise is too broad as well stating that the interpreytation of swaps wouldd also include normal day to day transactions pertaining to everday citizens. In short, poorly written and will have litigation problems. My version of War and Peace. Thats my best shot

elsie: Frank26 on 7-9-11 Greetings Family, DELTA came on yesterday to show you the two Muslim banks that were open on a Friday. This is part of the requirement to connect the IQD with the rest of the World Banks to become internationally recognizable. I wish to report that all Iraqi banks have completed their requirements and are ready for world trade with their currency. Sanctions restricted the IQD and suffocated its potential within Iraqi banks. They were handicapped via their stone age banking systems. BUT NOW ……..they have all been properly upgraded and implemented all legal terms to enter world trade business. The WB is now saying the same thing. Because of this accomplishment by Iraqi banks the WB is saying that Iraq’s banks can now emerge with tradable currency and be put on ……….FOREX !!! WOW !!! For almost 8 years LUCY has constantly taken the football away from CHARLIE BROWN as he attempted to get the IQD started. Not any longer. OHHHHHH LUCY? ………..I’M HOME.

CountryGirl59: *** This is an old post from 3 days ago but it is interesting **** [MANC] onemore Aqua Dude @ Dinar Vets Posted Today, 03:22 PM not to sure how many of you hear know about ipv6 right now the v ast majority of internet users....including banks, use ipv4 major corps are switching to ipv6 on June 8th this is the type of operation that indeed does take lots of time and perfect.....if one thing is off, then the whole thing could be messed up.....been working with computer hardware ALL MY LIFE, it IS MY LIFE so i know the importance of this and i see how it could play into how CBI and iraqi banks are supposed to be the best and have the best in the entire would......then they too would be involved with IPv6 NOT SAYING TOMORROW IS THE DAY FOR THE RV BUT TOMORROW SYSTEMS GO ONLINE WITH NEW TECHNOLOGY THAT ALLOWS BANK TRANSACTIONS BE MORE SAFE THAN EVER!

12:46 PM [bulldog75] OK: Everyone take out an index card or sticky note and place this on your computer for a reminder when your thoughts stray. EVERYTHING in the business world gets down to TWO major issues here: 1.) Everything is about OIL, MONEY and POWER. 2.) He who has the Gold (of Oil, money and power) makes the rules. This is the poker game rules and the rules never change. So we wait.......and the RATE shall come next week.

[coolbreeeze] Hey Guys, Hope everyones nerves are holding up under the lies & deception of the greater powers that are manipulating this thing. I have heard that the I.R.S. will be opening up tax collection points at the cash-out banks on the 15th. Threoletcaly, the R/V should occure before or at least be y this Wed. I have heard conflicting stories on Obama's coreperation on a new tax base. Whyy he won't play well with others is a mystery as he could take credit even thought the G.O.P. Bush/etc. set this all up 10 yrs. ago. The consistancy of deception was predicted. Some of our wonderfull insiders have sorted out some of the chaff. Thanks Okie, Bluwolf, blaino and several others with friends in high places. I for one am reset till after the closing bell of 8;00P.M.Pac. next week. I need this like all of you.

12:41 PM [bulldog75] michigander0131 and friends: I know all of you are steady and ready. The Rate comes during the week. Its the game the Big Boys at the tip love to play; kinda like poker. They will not lay their cards on the table; for their agendas are plenty; and they are not finished with their card games of OIL, MONEY and POWER. And so it is. Blessings. Amen.

Jul 9 4:14 AM [firecrackerman56] GM. Pinging means That the main frame computer that talks to all of the computers in every bank around the world dealing with the RV, Sends out a ping to check to see if every computer is working right and on the same sheet of muisc and the same note at the same time. If not, It stops and fixes the problem and then starts back pinging. As it pings the rate inches up. Once all of the countrys, (well over 130 plus) moneys all come to the new RV rate on each computer and the main frame agrees, Then they all lock in and the pinging stops. And then we will see the rate show on the CBI, banks and every other board. If one computer is off it could cost Billions. Take .01 x 1 million dinar. The bank has lost $ 10,000.00. WOW, times BILLIONS and Trillions. WOO HOO. IMHO

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Not trying to bash anyone, but didn't I hear that the RV had to happen by June 30? I am still a believer and truly hope that it does happen. I thought I heard recently about Chapter 7 holding up the RV, but I did not see that mentioned above?

:huh:

• Upvote 1

Kooper...its a pumper chat....these guys are employed by the currency brokers to release fictitious info in order to increase sales. Iraq did not have to RV their currency by the 30th of June. But getting these monies from the DFI was an important step in establishing financial sovereignty...next steps are seating security ministers...possibly lifting chapter 7 sanctions. Just wait...that's what investing is all about.

• Upvote 3

I stopped reading right here.

[Dash Riprock] CountryGirl59 the kwd is now up to I think $4.11 per USD, it was around $3.60 or $3.70.

The KWD hasn't moved more than 3 pennies in one week. It closed at $3.65 today here is the link My link

• Upvote 2

thx 4 de post analyze it a little...the flaws stick out like an ostrich in a hen house :D but always entertaining....some of the sites project rates up to $8 +, banks calling customers begging for their business, congress flying to Iraq to cash in before the peons (no wonder they can't settle the budget), IRS collecting taxes at the bank, treasury department setting up exchange stations, Australian banks buying dinars at $5 +, .the sad part is there are actually people that believe some of that stuff. One positive note...for the most part the people on this site are intelligent and well grounded...(for the most part ;) ) cheers

• Upvote 2

Well... I have my boots on the ground too, and I have talked to the Iraqi's and also talked to Military Finance and nobody knows anything about a RV taking place or anything about the banks waiting for a Sync.. I will be in Baghdad soon and will stop in the bank when I am there and will also ask them. But by the time I stop by there I am sure there will be about 10 more rumors about the Rv happening and most of them will have different dates. After I get done in Baghdad I will be in Dubai and I will stop by a bank there and ask them about the dinar Rving....Than I will get a chance to chat with the currency exchange in Amsterdam at the airport I will also ask them.. I will be posting my findings when I get a chance, keep in mind that I won't be able to get all the answers until Thursday so I will be posting on Friday... Look for my post.

Go Rv

God Bless America

• Upvote 4

Boots on gurus A$$ says no RV yet....biggrin.gif .... I am turning negative now................lol

But

Expect the unexpected...................

Plus 1 for reading my mind. But hey! I just cashed in myself. I gave the guy at the gas station $11 and he turned it into a pack of smokes, $5 and some change. I'm too busy drinking beer and heading back out to the pool so I can't do the math to figure out whether or not I got ripped off on the exchange. Damned cigarettes! Why don't they just start selling crack or vicodin behind the counter? At least we'd be happier.

• Upvote 1

Guess most of you have never played polker. The first rule is ALWAYS go with the odds. From the hundreds of posts from those who haven't done their research, or suck up every unfounded rumor as absolute fact, you are in unfamiliar territory and you shouldn't be here. But, by luck and the grace of God you are here. Rest assured that you will look back to this day (very soon) and tell yourself how smart you were to make this investment. Today you are in panic mode and tomorrow .... you'll see.

Stop worrying about the Dinar. This investment was never intended for us little guys. We're in the big boys league, and like a flee on a big dog we're going where the big dog goes - like it or not. Big dogs NEVER loose. Rest assured that you will become wealthy beyond your expectations very soon. Take a few days away and don't even worry about your future. It's being made for you by the big dogs. In 2-3 weeks your life will change forever. Make sure that you are a good stewart of the bounty you are about to receive by first securing your family's future, and then going for the fun stuff..

>7/15 @ $8.15 GO BIG RV<

• Upvote 1

I'm confussed -

All is done and ready -

waiting on Ebril agreement -

waiting on O to sign tax thing - waiting on Gov to be seated - waiting

on new computer system - waiting on chapter 7 to be lifted -

Waiting on pinging and rate to lock in - Waiting on M to push the button

Waiting on lower demons - waiting on IRS to set up cash out locals - waiting

on bank lady to give me a wink -

I'm normally the girl with the glass half full but really!

I need a pitcher of margaritas.....

I'm playing "Ping" Pong waiting for the RV :rolleyes:

With the Gurus and (some) "Experts" heads and butts.............It'd make for a li'l lesson in Accountability.....

Like somebody used to say... " Just hit one and educate hundreds."

Edited by umbertino

Well... I have my boots on the ground too, and I have talked to the Iraqi's and also talked to Military Finance and nobody knows anything about a RV taking place or anything about the banks waiting for a Sync.. I will be in Baghdad soon and will stop in the bank when I am there and will also ask them. But by the time I stop by there I am sure there will be about 10 more rumors about the Rv happening and most of them will have different dates. After I get done in Baghdad I will be in Dubai and I will stop by a bank there and ask them about the dinar Rving....Than I will get a chance to chat with the currency exchange in Amsterdam at the airport I will also ask them.. I will be posting my findings when I get a chance, keep in mind that I won't be able to get all the answers until Thursday so I will be posting on Friday... Look for my post.

Go Rv

God Bless America

Thanks Firefighter! That's the kind of information we need here! Looking forward to your Friday posting. Stay safe!

Not trying to bash anyone, but didn't I hear that the RV had to happen by June 30? I am still a believer and truly hope that it does happen. I thought I heard recently about Chapter 7 holding up the RV, but I did not see that mentioned above?

the UN and IMF can back date the event

• Upvote 1

Go Rv

God Bless America

KBR? Green Zone?

It is a question of how you interpret the word 'happen'.

I make home made wine. When does the wine 'happen', when I mix the ingredients or when it is ready to drink months later?

Looks like most are of the opinion that nothing 'happens' unless you get something.

As far as this investment is concerned, the process started in 2003 and will mature in due course. Quite possibly 'finings' had to be added a few times.

Edited by sandyf
  • Downvote 1

Go Rv

God Bless America

Thanks for the good information! I look forward to hearing from you on your next post. :tiphat: