Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Strange Numbers again TODAY

chara55

Hi All

Try the Dukascopy Swss forex and use the 15 min Delayed currency converter , Strange numbers comming out IQD vs U.S. dollar not sure if it could be something. IMO

GOD BLESS

GOOOO R VVVVVVVV

super dooper...hey, I heard you have intel from someone that you cant reveal. We should listen to this poster, he know jimme...jimme his resource...hei yur elda, yu respek know!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 12

Hi All

Try the Dukascopy Swss forex and use the 15 min Delayed currency converter , Strange numbers comming out IQD vs U.S. dollar not sure if it could be something. IMO

GOD BLESS

GOOOO R VVVVVVVV

It is nothing, does this all the time. DO NOT READ ANYTHING INTO THIS INVESTMENT BASED ON THIS WEB SITE. :P:P:P:P:P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I got -.0101 weird

The .0101 I believe is a default. If it were extrapolated it would be infinite (i.e. .010101010101010101 and so on). It's happened before.

That being said there is a lot of talk today about issues with the exchange rate being frozen on Bloomberg, Forex and other sites. This may be something good but is definitely not the rate.

Hi All

GOD BLESS

GOOOO R VVVVVVVV

Simple try converting USD to IQD

If you convert from USD to IQD

Give them 1 USD, and you get -99.0000Dinar

Sound like a bad deal

LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

super dooper...hey, I heard you have intel from someone that you cant reveal. We should listen to this poster, he know jimme...jimme his resource...hei yur elda, yu respek know!

Hey WAYRE you should go somewhere else!!!! I think we are pretty much done with you!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2