Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Correcting False Info about Ali

Bjizzle30

I bought from Ali. I am not sure who made up this post. You can not be in a wittiness protection program and do a radio show as Ali. I would have to say I don't believe this post.

Dave, you must have read it a bit too fast...the list was "allegations, or rumors" about Ali, not actual facts... and it pretty well clears up that idea you brought up. smile.gif You from NC?... if so, we used to live there near the foothills, nice state! GO RV Already!cool.gif

Does Ali have a computer and internet access? Why can't he speak for himself, if he is legal and has n

othing to hide? Very strange!

Does Ali have a computer and internet access? Why can't he speak for himself, if he is legal and has n

othing to hide? Very strange!

The rumors about him " running off" are to me unfounded as I have had some dealings with him fairly recently. Back in October I bought some dinar and it wasn't till April when I returned to the UK that I found out that there had been an error on the order. I bought it up with Dinar Trade and had a response from one of the staff. Nothing happened so I emailed again and had a reply from Ali. He was extremely apologetic and asked if I wanted the difference as a refund or in dinar. I opted for the dinar and received them in due course. I have to say that after that length of time I had expected a reply to the effect it was too late. His actions to me are an indication of his integrity. I would also raise the point if he was hiding in the UK how could he have dealt with the problem.

There has been a lot of talk about him suddenly opening an office in the UK. I have been in this since early 2005 and know for a fact that Dinaruk has been around for many years. It has been posted that Dinaruk was only formed in 2009, this is not true. In 2009 the name of another company Dinar DK ( I think) was changed to Dinaruk(Yorkshire) Ltd with the address in Bradford. The original company Dinaruk(Yk) Ltd has its address in London. The url of the new company, ukdinar.com, is redirected to the original dinaruk.com so both companies share the website. Both urls were created in 2005.

The tax issue surrounding the new company is of little significance, many companies myself included, take it to the deadline before submitting a return.

• Upvote 1

Ali is the one one brought up the FBI and his family being in alleged danger. Ali is the one who posted bogus addresses regarding satellite offices which do not exist.Ali is the one who did a major backpeddle on the potential profits if an RV occured. 100% FACT on all of the above.

The guy is full of it and has alot of explaining to do. Good to see one of his Pumpers is alive and well to pass on worthless information.

• Upvote 1

Ali is the one one brought up the FBI and his family being in alleged danger. Ali is the one who posted bogus addresses regarding satellite offices which do not exist.Ali is the one who did a major backpeddle on the potential profits if an RV occured. 100% FACT on all of the above.

The guy is full of it and has alot of explaining to do. Good to see one of his Pumpers is alive and well to pass on worthless information.

WHY. Serious investments require the investor to carry out the due diligence.