Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bloomberg.com

BillQ

Hmmm... very interesting! cool.gif This on the heels of Iraq just getting their computer systems upgraded. Worth keeping and eye on... maybe two eyes. Thanks for the heads up! GO RV Already! biggrin.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

My xe.com tracker for the IQD has not updated at all this morning. No matter the day of week it updates every minute to a new rate but today it has not changed at all. Anyone else having that problem?

Currency rates do not update when the FOREX is closed. Closed yesterday...opens back up tomorrow.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Currency rates do not update when the FOREX is closed. Closed yesterday...opens back up tomorrow.

The tracker updates every minute regardless. Even when FOREX is closed online traders around the world are buying and selling and the tracker follows the current "projected" market. But today after watching it EVERYDAY since for the last month it is frozen.

This has been like this for at least the last 12 hours

also another one

Check it out on these two threads

---------------------------------------------------------------

First there is no IQD Data availble on Bloomberg and now ive found this forex site is also acting very strange, if you scroll down to the currency converter that has a 15 minute delay it say

£1 = minus 158.9811

$1 = minus 99.0000

this site has alway been correct in the past, but all of a sudden this is also acting strange

all other currencys show there true value

getting stranger by the hour

oops forgot to add the link

Here it is

Read more:

Read more:

Edited by blonde_minx

If these sites stay like this, it wont be to much of a long wait until the forex markets open tomorrow, then we will know exactly whats happening,

Even if its nothing then we are still moving forward closer and closer with each passing day :)

Look at you jump on a newbies back here then post a new forum like you found a hot piece of news and just retitled it.

• Downvote 4

What is wrong with you, does it matter who brought this on here first, but let me just say before you go bad mouthing me, check what your saying first,

BillQ posted this at 8.45am if you want to really get your fact right BillQ was posted 8 hours after mine if you check the actual time, i posted mine just after midnight not 12.12 am

What is wrong with you, does it matter who brought this on here first, but let me just say before you go bad mouthing me, check what your saying first,

BillQ posted this at 8.45am if you want to really get your fact right BillQ was posted 8 hours after mine if you check the actual time, i posted mine just after midnight not 12.12 am

Just thought I 'd join in the fun here..

At bloomberg.com.. I converted 1000.000 Dinar and got this answer.

1000.000 Bahraini Dinar (BHD) = 2652.5903 United States Dollar (USD)

reverse..

2652.5903 United States Dollar (USD) = 1000 Bahraini Dinar (BHD)

Seems like the site is functioning now!

Best Regards

Just thought I 'd join in the fun here..

At bloomberg.com.. I converted 1000.000 Dinar and got this answer.

1000.000 Bahraini Dinar (BHD) = 2652.5903 United States Dollar (USD)

reverse..

2652.5903 United States Dollar (USD) = 2652.5903 Bahamas Dollar (BSD)

Can someone explain this?

Best Regards

ARE YOU SERIOUS?????

I THINK YOU MESSED UP ON CLICKING ON THE RIGHT COUNTRIES. ITS STILL NOT AVAILABLE.

I hit the wrong button.. And you picked this up so fast, I was already editing my error.

See, the post before yours..

sorry..

:-)