Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Unfortunately, I have to sell

horns

Horns

I am taking you at your word that you are at the end of your tether, Guys & Gals what I propose is Horns puts up Banking details and we all wire $1 and put up an appeal. Horns if this takes then you have to work out what will pull you out of trouble and cut it off if it reaches your help Goal.

Its not Charity and if the RV hits then Horns you take a record of who donates and I will let you work out the pay back when you a sitting back and relaxing in life.

Hope we can agree to help out here from what I understand there is supposed to be 45,000 of us that are members here. It will take a pinned post for this to have any chance so not sure how to approach that.

Cheers Chilli B) B)

A good idea and commendable but I doubt Horns wants to put banking info on a computer! Just a thought!

• 2 weeks later...

What size of denominations do you have?? I am interested in buying!!!

I am new to this forum and need info on most safest way and best place to buy IRQ$..

I reside in Byron Bay (Australia) and am a part of the cultural fabric here..

Can anyone advise ?

cos

safedinar.com will do C.O.D.

Thanks man. Round Rock is in Texas by the way. I heard there was a bank exchanging. Probably just BS like everything but I would like to get some money back from scum ball Ali.

Horns, I bought many Mil from ALI, and to date we have NO reason for vulgarity. It reflects back on you! and if he opens shops and is paying you the CBI rate...I'd bet you'll be eatting your words???

Horns, i'm so sorry you're having a rough time right now. It will get better, just hang in there. I understand you have to do what you have to do, though. Good luck to you.

I'm also surprised there are so many people that live so close to me. I just moved from Round Rock to Bastrop last April. :) Know the area well.

Happy Saturday.

Kimberlye B)

Kimberlye, and most other folks on this thread, your thoughts and prays should go a long way to help Horns out.

Horns if the information on this thread does not help you, I suggest you start another thread, such as "Ideas to make money in Round Rock Texas", and then state what your abilities are. You may have to sell some Dinar to get the small amount of capital to go make money.

Bless you! Just my :twocents:

Horn's if you feel you must sell and I hope you don;t, I may be interested in buying 1 mil in the smaller denom notes or 2. I don't want anything with three zeros, just my prfference for now, Time is short for me though as I am leaving for the Adirondaks for 3 weeks to rent a private camp and will be out of touch. I will be back August 13th . Anyway shoot me an e-mail and see what we can work out.

Good luck Sir, and......Go RV

Horns, Ive got a deal for ya. God as my witness, If this thing RV's soon I will reserve 2 million dinar for you at going rate, You will recieve the Dinar prior to making any payment to me. I will be here watching quietly for folks just like you. I will be looking for your post when it goes. God bless and know that what I am writing is truth.

Quietlearner

"buy on the rumor, sell on the news!!!"

Bambino....I love your heart in this matter...thinking outside the box for solutions for another person...then I started reading more replys from others...I am encouraged today by how many of you are not selfish but caring for a person you do not even know...God Bless each of you and the person needing the money