Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Unfortunately, I have to sell

horns

I remember hearing a bank in round rock was exchanging dinar. I know as soon as I sell it will revalue but I can't afford to be on the streets cuz I can't pay my bills. Just trying to survive. If anyone knows the name of the bank so I can exchange I would appreciate it. Thanks!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks man. Round Rock is in Texas by the way. I heard there was a bank exchanging. Probably just BS like everything but I would like to get some money back from scum ball Ali.

Edited by horns
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I remember hearing a bank in round rock was exchanging dinar. I know as soon as I sell it will revalue but I can't afford to be on the streets cuz I can't pay my bills. Just trying to survive. If anyone knows the name of the bank so I can exchange I would appreciate it. Thanks!

The bank inside Wal mart by Luis Henna Blvd off I35 in RR is selling them so I'd imagine they would exchange them as well. The Wal Mart is behind the Chili's and Twin Peaks.

yes they do and they sell for about 1056 dollars a million. If your lucky will get about 800 dollars per million upon cash in. They make a pretty good spread, but a whole lot less than most. The one I do business with I love.

Horns, can't you hold on - just a little longer? Tell your creditors your situation. They are people with similar problems. I own a shop and there is a young man who comes by to wash windows. He charges 8 bucks - do not think he takes 10 minutes. Easily can do 5 an hour. That is $40 per hour. Why don't you charge $5, do a great job and build a reputation. Go to a strip mall first. You will get a lot of rejection. Have a shirt imprinted with a clever name. How about - " Krystal Klear" - Glass Gloss. You will get a lot of rejection, but you will get some hits and from that, you will get more - set up a schedule. You will come by every 2 weeks. It will work. Dress professionally, but do not over do it. Come on, the dinar is your one chance. Do not cave. You do realize that creditors even mortgage holders do not have it that easy and all they can do is through intimidation - just words. "No weapon formed against you can prosper" Churchil said, "We will never, never give up. What is our goal - Victory." At the time, the British people were ready to cave in to Hitler - they went on to establish "their Finest Hour".

• Upvote 16

Horns, can't you hold on - just a little longer? Tell your creditors your situation. They are people with similar problems. I own a shop and there is a young man who comes by to wash windows. He charges 8 bucks - do not think he takes 10 minutes. Easily can do 5 an hour. That is $40 per hour. Why don't you charge $5, do a great job and build a reputation. Go to a strip mall first. You will get a lot of rejection. Have a shirt imprinted with a clever name. How about - " Krystal Klear" - Glass Gloss. You will get a lot of rejection, but you will get some hits and from that, you will get more - set up a schedule. You will come by every 2 weeks. It will work. Dress professionally, but do not over do it. Come on, the dinar is your one chance. Do not cave. You do realize that creditors even mortgage holders do not have it that easy and all they can do is through intimidation - just words. "No weapon formed against you can prosper" Churchil said, "We will never, never give up. What is our goal - Victory." At the time, the British people were ready to cave in to Hitler - they went on to establish "their Finest Hour".

I can really appreciate the tough decissions we all face and you have to do what you have to do.

However they can;;t eat you and there not going to throw you in jail.

So FIGHT dude FIGHT like youve never fought before.

Like your LIFE hell like YOUR FUTURE depends on it.

Bambino3 has given you one of many quick ways to make money.

I put myself through College Painting House Numbers on curbs

You could just say I've hit a rough patch "people like to help a cause" and instead of begging for money like you see so many people doing

I decided to offer a valuble service to you by helping Emergency Vehicles to find your Home in the time of need quicker. By painting these easy to see house numbers on your curb. I only ask for $7 bucks or what ever more you feel like donating.

I would set a goal to paint 25 curbs a day at an average of 7 bucks and I allways walked off with at least $200 in my pocket.

On a Saturday when lots of people are home I could get the sheep syndrome going a make $500 in a day easy.

Although I was useing the "I'am a starving student line back then" Low ovehead cash money in your pocket lots of walking good exersize thime to think,reflect and in your case keep the DREAM ALIVE. YOU CAN DO IT BROTHER I KNOW YOU CAN

Remember it's not the size of the Dog in the fight, IT's the size of the FIGHT in the dog.

It is allways darkest just before the Dawn.

Please don't let go of this oportunity to get out from behind the pressures in life.

• Upvote 7

Horns... I say sell if you must. This is going to take a lot longer than people realize and you are in a bad spot in REAL life. Take care of what is in front of you first and foremost. I am not trying to dampen anyone's hopes but this is not an overnight RV like guru's are telling you. This will be here when you turn it around again and can purchase what you can afford to invest

Good luck to you. I would suggest you offer it for sale on this board and you might get a better rate. I stopped buying 2 years ago but I know there are many here that are still purchasing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Horns, i'm so sorry you're having a rough time right now. It will get better, just hang in there. I understand you have to do what you have to do, though. Good luck to you.

I'm also surprised there are so many people that live so close to me. I just moved from Round Rock to Bastrop last April. :) Know the area well.

Happy Saturday.

Kimberlye B)

Horns... I say sell if you must. This is going to take a lot longer than people realize and you are in a bad spot in REAL life. Take care of what is in front of you first and foremost. I am not trying to dampen anyone's hopes but this is not an overnight RV like guru's are telling you. This will be here when you turn it around again and can purchase what you can afford to invest

Good luck to you. I would suggest you offer it for sale on this board and you might get a better rate. I stopped buying 2 years ago but I know there are many here that are still purchasing.

Ohhh, Drox! We had a really good thread going there for a while with all the real positive words and advice from Brisco and Bambino-wut ja hav tuh break it up fer?? Kill Joy! :(B):lol:

Horn-i say Upward and Onward, man! Paint some curbs, wash some windows, get a part time job somewhere, anywhere-but keep em dinars! Get back up, dust yourself off, chin up and get going. Luv You Brother! God Bless!! :)

• Upvote 4

I am new to this forum and need info on most safest way and best place to buy IRQ$..

I reside in Byron Bay (Australia) and am a part of the cultural fabric here..

Can anyone advise ?

cos

Edited by cos

HORNS, I can under stand your problem, have had mine for several years now. in 2005 i quit a good job to go to N. O. to do work after the storm,(katrina). i wound up with 47 people working for me and i DID NOT GET PAID! There were times that i almost sold .if you must sell don't sell all. as hard as this ride has been ,it has been one thing that has been positive for me. WE ALL NEED OUR DREAMS!!. PLEASE KEEP YOUR HEAD UP. IT will work out For me things are getting better, i had the best year of my life last year, let GOD direct you and keep swinging that hammer, GOOD LUCK

Horns

I am taking you at your word that you are at the end of your tether, Guys & Gals what I propose is Horns puts up Banking details and we all wire $1 and put up an appeal. Horns if this takes then you have to work out what will pull you out of trouble and cut it off if it reaches your help Goal.

Its not Charity and if the RV hits then Horns you take a record of who donates and I will let you work out the pay back when you a sitting back and relaxing in life.

Hope we can agree to help out here from what I understand there is supposed to be 45,000 of us that are members here. It will take a pinned post for this to have any chance so not sure how to approach that.

Cheers Chilli B) B)

• Upvote 3