Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

July 14th RV

firemans35

Will the Dinar RV be announced July 14th? What are the chances? Think about it. Wouldn't that be a good symbolic day to announce the RV? If you didn't know, July 14th is Iraqi Independance Day. I actually lived and worked in the Green Zone where the 14th of July Bridge and 14th of July road intersection is commemorating this. Just a thought.

• Upvote 7

Will the Dinar RV be announced July 14th? What are the chances? Think about it. Wouldn't that be a good symbolic day to announce the RV? If you didn't know, July 14th is Iraqi Independance Day. I actually lived and worked in the Green Zone where the 14th of July Bridge and 14th of July road intersection is commemorating this. Just a thought.

Im thinking any time from the 10th to the 14th, of course dont hold me to that ;)

• Upvote 2

Don't Forget the Tax Tariffs start July 15th, so They need an RV for this. However, they could delay the tax tariffs, like they already have 2 times in January & March. Hope that they don't delay, and if on schedule, then July 14th sounds like a really could day for an RV.... Lets Hope so! :D

• Upvote 1

When everything is ready (as per RV Makers) it will come as a thief in the night.....Doesn't matter any apparently relevant , important, significant dates. Imo.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

I think we are all prepared for the possibility that, once again nothing will happen. BUT!, if they can get things done(if they haven't already), it would be a good time for celebration for IRAQ!!

COME ON RV!! We are ready!!

It's possible, the 14th being the Iraqi Independence day, then on the 15th of July the Dodd-Frank Act is implemented... sound as good as anything else I've heard since Oct 07'....

And on Saturday the 16th the I.R.S. will be open to answer all of our questions! LOL

And they tthat wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength.

Those that wait upon Iraq, may be waiting a while

To the one who is facing eviction because the landord.you are in our prayers.

You shold check with a rental lease assocation.under your lease agreement you should ha e certain protections.

I hope so I think the Bank is gonna put me in the street on the13Th or 14th An I rent house. An it is in foreclosure an I still have to pay landlord an he hasn't paid mortgage since last october nice guy huh! :o:(

I will be thinking positive thoughts for you, and I know this will work out for the best. Been there, done that. It ain't easy! But somehow you will be put in a new place for a better result. Be prepared for something really good to come your way. You will look back and laugh, and know that this situation had to happen for you to move on the the next level. Realize your glass is half full, not half empty. It is hard, I know. Think positive and it will come to you.

Warm regards,

Carrello

• Upvote 1