Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq's banks now computerized and ready for world trade

I don't mean to be a downer ..just looking for clarification. I read this to say has finalized "the plan". Article from Feb thru June reflect doing the restructure June 2013. I hope I'm wrong.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/74051-iraqs-banks-now-computerized-and-ready-for-world-trade/page__st__20#ixzz1RaFhsdOW

Seriously? a Negative 1 for asking for clarification? Was there a personal bashing? Please stand up and clarify which part of my post was offensive to you.

Wishwell11

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I went to World Bank site could not find any info saying had finished its restructuring. The article says have completed the plans and technical, financial and legal to develope the good performance of the bank and state owned Iraq and restructuring. The way I am reading this is they have plans to develope this

not completed. The site above is some kind of church group.

I looked all over the www.worldbank.com site could not find anything to this completed. Also looked under Iraq at WorldBank site.

Hopefully someone else can look to verify that this is a true statement Sorry 2Pandef3 you are reporting what you have read but does not

seem to be as accurate as presented to us. Sometimes these church groups puts more into an article than really should be. IMHO

I hope I am wrong

I provided the real link to AK news that was translated by google dont you read through all the posts? i seen where it took me as well and was like WTF is this source, then i found the real link.

Edited by easyrider

I think this is what we've all been waiting for. I wouldn't rule out the 10th as Dinar-day. Have we all made our plans as to how to put this wealth to the best use? I truly believe that our window of opportunity will be quite short.

These are two different articles. The first one is an opinion and sounds very optimistic from the World Bank's standpoint, but the second, which Easy posted, sounds like it is news about the banks being ready and the audits complete, which came out a couple of days ago.

Here is the link to the news that came out yesterday:

My link

These are two different articles. The first one is an opinion and sounds very optimistic from the World Bank's standpoint, but the second, which Easy posted, sounds like it is news about the banks being ready and the audits complete, which came out a couple of days ago.

Here is the link to the news that came out yesterday:

My link

Here is another one:

My link

I feel this article is a VERY good find. It lets us know we made a great investment, and in my OPINION folks this currency is going to RV but I dont thing any time soon. I want it to come in at a very positive rate for us and if it revalues NOW without the country be Technologically fit to perform on the WORLD PLATFORM dont you think it will come in low. With the PLANS being completed then IMPLEMENTATION of those plans can start. Folks this thing is bigger than Maliki, Sabb, or any of the puppets that we hold dear to this RV. The World Bank, the IMF....im not even going to go any deeper with that. But if you look at who's doing what in Iraq from a global power perspective, you can see this is a WORLD GAME CHANGER, and no country on this planet, or shall I say that small number of people that OWN/RUN the world is not going to let IRAQ mess this up. Look at the economies of the world powers they are all suffering, look at our economy here in the US. Its going to happen but I would't count on it being anytime this year. Continue to work hard, save....hope for the best people but always PREPARE for the worst.

C. Structural Reforms

16. Structural reforms under the program aim at improving public financial

management, strengthening governance in the oil sector, and developing the financial

sector. Improving public financial management remains critical to ensure the effectiveness

of government spending, including the delivery of social services. Priority areas include

improving budget preparation, the accounting and reporting framework, and cash

management. Enhancing oil sector governance is key to maximizing resources devoted to

reconstruction and social areas, and aims at maintaining a transparent single oil revenue

account once the DFI ends, completing oil sector metering, and reconciling physical oil flows

with financial flows. Financial sector reforms are important to provide basic financial services

to Iraqi citizens, including private sector lending, and aim at developing a revitalized and

competitive banking sector, including by restructuring the two main state-owned banks.

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/scr/2011/cr1175.pdf