Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's Kinda funny watching the Gurus back peddeling today.

Delta, Frank, Bluwolf, tlc, Bulldog777, Blaino, Breitling, and of course OKIE.

Hmmmm....... Where do we go from here. The rate and RV already happened?

Opps, ...Did we say that?

Where can we go now/

We have already used that excuse so much they will never go for it again,,,,or will they???

We have got to work on new angles to keep the fish on the line !!!!

So now its is Mr 0 fault for not signing the new bill or

Its shabbs fault for not sharing or

Maybe its the Banks fault or

God, Maybe he is the one

........................I think when it does RV im gonna hunt down these Gurus so give em a small payback

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

You smokin crack? Breitling has never posted a Date or a rate. He has spoke of trigger points in time such June 30th and his opinion on what he thought the rate might be, but has never stated utter bullshit like Okiie that it has or will happen at a specific time for a specific amount!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

I feel like on that movie that the day keeps repeating over and over and nothing changes! Today, this weekend, next week, its happened, any minute, its Obama's fault, its Maliki's fault, its the Parliaments fault.................................! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :blink:

• Upvote 1

It has been quoted here several times but we must always remember this: "Fool me once- shame on you; fool me twice- shame on me."

We know the gurus who have a zero accuracy rate. Giving anything but the most sceptical interest to their blathering is asking for disappointment and will only result in becoming cynical about your investment.

• Upvote 1

I like both Adam and Breitling, but they have provided rates in the past. Adam has projected a RV between $0.10 and $0.30, and Breitling said about 86 Euro, or $1.17 USD at the time. I think Adam's rate is more believable for the initial RV, but I'd prefer for Breitling to be correct. Actually I'd like Okie to be correct with this $8+ talk, but that's science fiction. :lol:

• Upvote 1

I like both Adam and Breitling, but they have provided rates in the past. Adam has projected a RV between $0.10 and $0.30, and Breitling said about 86 Euro, or $1.17 USD at the time. I think Adam's rate is more believable for the initial RV, but I'd prefer for Breitling to be correct. Actually I'd like Okie to be correct with this $8+ talk, but that's science fiction. :lol:

I agree with not linking Breitling with the "so called" Gurus and I like both Adam and Breit... I think the difference is:

1). They are projecting a rate based on their mathematical interpretation of what makes sense for the RV

2). They are not claiming they saw the rate on some screen and it is fact

3). IQD hasn't RV'd yet so we don't know if they will be wrong or right

JMO :rolleyes:

It has been quoted here several times but we must always remember this: "Fool me once- shame on you; fool me twice- shame on me."

I thought the saying was, "Fool me once..shame on...shame on you...ya fool me can't get fooled again." :P

My opinion is Adam would much rather err on the short end[.10-.30, no matter what his personal opinion is] then lose his credibity with pie in the sky predictions--he would much rather focus on factual news then the spread of false hope--I do not know much about Breitling but he seems just a rung up from Adam on HIS point of view neither wants to delibertly mislead us ----when the rest have NO creditabily then listen to the ones who have NOT posted day by day we are done reports---The Guru's are the ones that make it entertainment not fact!

WE will be there all together it is not a horse race!

Capt Cliff