Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BOA finally comes thru

1xtradinar

I haven’t been in this for years like some of you, maybe three months is all. A friend whispered in my ear one day. I looked at some of what was online, and decided this

Could be a once in a life time chance to be in on something when it “happened”.

I bought some. Once. Twice. Now I am vested.

In the meantime I have read and seen so much in the news and the internet sites that

It has more intertainment value than any thing else.

Friday morning I stopped into a Bank of America branch, off the Creek Nation turnpike at 81st street in Tulsa and walked inside to see if any of their managers knew even a little bit.

After chatting for five minutes with Ms. XXXXX one of the assistant managers, she asked if I had any of the money with me.

Yes I replied, about $250,000.

She was incredulous that I would keep that much in my glove box, and asked me to

Go get it so she could examine it. I did.

She thumbed thru the bills and appeared to look at some of the security features which are part of the twenty five thousand dollar bills.

After about ten minutes she asked me what I was planning to do with it. I told her that I wanted to exchange it for US currency once the value had been established.

She said, do you know what the current value is? I said no……….not exactly………since I know it fluctuates even in Iraq. She looked up something on her computer and then looked back across the desk at me and said, Mr. EBBBBBBB……if you would be so good as to fill out this accounting form, I can assist you in converting this to American money right now. I know my face registered my surprise and my jaw was hanging open. I recovered slightly and said, well first, you better tell me how much it’s going to convert for. I am not sure how much I can afford to lose on this portion of my dinar investment. She laughed and almost choked as she said the words…………..I will always love to hear. Well as of right now,……… the conversion rate is $4.85 and the bank will deduct a charge of $500 to handle the conversion for you if……….That is............ if you make this a deposit in our branch today. I know my face changed color immediately, cause she reached out to steady me, and I took a deep breath. All I could think about was…………oh my god what about the taxes, how much are the taxes.

She looked at me straight in the face and said, that will make this deposit into your new account one million two hundred and twelve thousand dollars. Then she blinked and said would you like to go ahead and open this account with us today?

I had my head down and was trying to remain calm and remember to breath. I looked up and shook my head yes………..afraid to open my mouth.

She just went right on just like this was a normal transaction, and said, you do realize there are a couple of tax forms necessary for uncle sam that you must fill out.

Again I shook my head yes. Ms. XXXXX, I said, is there someone here who knows how to fill out the forms we’re talking about. She said sure and got up from her chair, I’ll go get Mr. XXXXWW and he can assist you with this right now. When she came back to the desk she said;

It will be ten days before you can access this money, but just as soon as the currency is verified at our main branch bank, you can have access to the first five thousand, as a courtesy to one of our premium account holders. Would you like one of our Visa or Mastercard credit cards to carry in your wallet? I was grinning inside so hard my face felt like it could break apart any time. I was just wanting to scream so badly!

Again I began to nod and said quietly ………..yes thank you, I would like that.

My pulse was racing and my next thought was………………..lets not have a heart attack before you can begin to enjoy this.

Miss XXXXX do you have an aspirin? I have a little headache.

Sure she said and reached into her drawer for a small bottle, popped open the top and gave me two. I swallowed them down……………..no water…………..I am salivating like crazy anyway. She shook her head at me and handed me a small bottle of water from her cabinet and about that time Mr. XXXXWW walked up and introduced himself and put two forms in front of me…………he explained what each one was for and that once these were on record that I would be able to release the funds with one signature to pay the taxes due to the IRS.

I walked out of there in fourty minutes, my head in the clouds and my mind swirling with what I would do next. I drove straight home and took a nap. After about two hours I arose and drank some water and felt absolutely wonderful.

But drained…………wondering what would come next. Of course I had to post this so here I am.........screaming

Ok folks go get your money.................it's happening.

In only five more days that money will will be available to spend. Oh my God!

I am in trouble now. What is my plan? What is my first step?

Four red convertibles.

A trip to Puerto Vallarta. Force my friend to get his passport, kidnap him too!

Three hundred acres of farm ground.

Three new pairs of pants.

Yes the craziness is catching. I think I have it!

You probably realize by now that this truly.......... belongs in the Rumors section of DinarVet.com, yes it does!

But of course this is as hopeful as it gets after reading all the trash that comes out each week in the posts online.

My creative urge to compete with the "Delightful Garbage" we've had to read lately......drove me over the edge.

Wishing you all...........Joy, Love, long life and RV sometime soon, I can almost taste it.........it's that close.

Let the bashing begin.................yeehaw!

• Upvote 32
  • Downvote 138

I haven’t been in this for years like some of you, maybe three months is all. A friend whispered in my ear one day. I looked at some of what was online, and decided this

Could be a once in a life time chance to be in on something when it “happened”.

I bought some. Once. Twice. Now I am vested.

In the meantime I have read and seen so much in the news and the internet sites that

It has more intertainment value than any thing else.

Friday morning I stopped into a Bank of America branch, off the Creek Nation turnpike at 81st street in Tulsa and walked inside to see if any of their managers knew even a little bit.

After chatting for five minutes with Ms. XXXXX one of the assistant managers, she asked if I had any of the money with me.

Yes I replied, about $250,000.

She was incredulous that I would keep that much in my glove box, and asked me to

Go get it so she could examine it. I did.

She thumbed thru the bills and appeared to look at some of the security features which are part of the twenty five thousand dollar bills.

After about ten minutes she asked me what I was planning to do with it. I told her that I wanted to exchange it for US currency once the value had been established.

She said, do you know what the current value is? I said no……….not exactly………since I know it fluctuates even in Iraq. She looked up something on her computer and then looked back across the desk at me and said, Mr. EBBBBBBB……if you would be so good as to fill out this accounting form, I can assist you in converting this to American money right now. I know my face registered my surprise and my jaw was hanging open. I recovered slightly and said, well first, you better tell me how much it’s going to convert for. I am not sure how much I can afford to lose on this portion of my dinar investment. She laughed and almost choked as she said the words…………..I will always love to hear. Well as of right now,……… the conversion rate is $4.85 and the bank will deduct a charge of $500 to handle the conversion for you if……….That is............ if you make this a deposit in our branch today. I know my face changed color immediately, cause she reached out to steady me, and I took a deep breath. All I could think about was…………oh my god what about the taxes, how much are the taxes.

She looked at me straight in the face and said, that will make this deposit into your new account one million two hundred and twelve thousand dollars. Then she blinked and said would you like to go ahead and open this account with us today?

I had my head down and was trying to remain calm and remember to breath. I looked up and shook my head yes………..afraid to open my mouth.

She just went right on just like this was a normal transaction, and said, you do realize there are a couple of tax forms necessary for uncle sam that you must fill out.

Again I shook my head yes. Ms. XXXXX, I said, is there someone here who knows how to fill out the forms we’re talking about. She said sure and got up from her chair, I’ll go get Mr. XXXXWW and he can assist you with this right now. When she came back to the desk she said;

It will be ten days before you can access this money, but just as soon as the currency is verified at our main branch bank, you can have access to the first five thousand, as a courtesy to one of our premium account holders. Would you like one of our Visa or Mastercard credit cards to carry in your wallet? I was grinning inside so hard my face felt like it could break apart any time. I was just wanting to scream so badly!

Again I began to nod and said quietly ………..yes thank you, I would like that.

My pulse was racing and my next thought was………………..lets not have a heart attack before you can begin to enjoy this.

Miss XXXXX do you have an aspirin? I have a little headache.

Sure she said and reached into her drawer for a small bottle, popped open the top and gave me two. I swallowed them down……………..no water…………..I am salivating like crazy anyway. She shook her head at me and handed me a small bottle of water from her cabinet and about that time Mr. XXXXWW walked up and introduced himself and put two forms in front of me…………he explained what each one was for and that once these were on record that I would be able to release the funds with one signature to pay the taxes due to the IRS.

I walked out of there in fourty minutes, my head in the clouds and my mind swirling with what I would do next. I drove straight home and took a nap. After about two hours I arose and drank some water and felt absolutely wonderful.

But drained…………wondering what would come next. Of course I had to post this so here I am.........screaming

Ok folks go get your money.................it's happening.

In only five more days that money will will be available to spend. Oh my God!

I am in trouble now. What is my plan? What is my first step?

Four red convertibles.

A trip to Puerto Vallarta. Force my friend to get his passport, kidnap him too!

Three hundred acres of farm ground.

Three new pairs of pants.

Yes the craziness is catching. I think I have it!

You probably realize by now that this truly.......... belongs in the Rumors section of DinarVet.com, yes it does!

But of course this is as hopeful as it gets after reading all the trash that comes out each week in the posts online.

My creative urge to compete with the "Delightful Garbage" we've had to read lately......drove me over the edge.

Wishing you all...........Joy, Love, long life and RV sometime soon, I can almost taste it.........it's that close.

Let the bashing begin.................yeehaw!

TEN DAYS? DID THAT START IN 08?
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Geez... Lighten up people. Where's your sense of humor?

My sense of humor is just fine. Nothing wrong with humor. When being humerous about THIS subject, it would be in good taste to let the reader know early on of your intentions. To do otherwise is rude and gives folks a build up and a let down...just like the guru's...NO difference.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Have to say, I was not surprised at the ending. I anticipated from the beginning that this would end as a dream 're-accounting'. some people just want to make a joke about everything. I think it is their way of working through the fustrations we are all dealing with. So be kind, just laugh and move on.

Edited by cgbrown
  • Upvote 2

My sense of humor is just fine. Nothing wrong with humor. When being humerous about THIS subject, it would be in good taste to let the reader know early on of your intentions. To do otherwise is rude and gives folks a build up and a let down...just like the guru's...NO difference.

If you are actually looking for truth in the rumors forum you need help... lol. ASSUME ANYTHING posted in here is pure unadulterated CACA! :lol:

• Upvote 2