Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Security Thread on 25k dinar

Im a newbie and this is my first post. I just started investing in the iraqi dinar. I bought some dinar from dinarbanker and safedinar and was wondering why the safety security thread on the 25k note is sometimes not exactly in the same spot. Example: on some of the dinar its right down the middle of the man on the tractor others its right down the middle of the tractor tire.

Im a newbie and this is my first post. I just started investing in the iraqi dinar. I bought some dinar from dinarbanker and safedinar and was wondering why the safety security thread on the 25k note is sometimes not exactly in the same spot. Example: on some of the dinar its right down the middle of the man on the tractor others its right down the middle of the tractor tire.

doesnt matter just make sure its on there if they came from dinarbanker and safedinar they are legit. Also look for the watermark of the horse head when you hold it up to the light.

Edited by easyrider