Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

July 8th Guru news

chimman

7-8-2011 Guru Breitling What are we looking for in the future?

**Seated Security Ministers

**Complete, Full Government

**Also, we need to watch laws being passed on currency or exchange laws They have talked about the banks changing how they will be functioning...Nothing but good news is coming out of Iraq, follow the money!!!!!! The world is setting up shop in Iraq and your sitting on the currency. Well played!

7-8-2011 Guru Bluwolf all banks waited in last night to the late hours of yesterday for the outcome or instructions for your cashin procedures, actualy till 10 pm pacific. Please let me state that the rate is lockin on all high excutive screens at a very high rate so rest asure it is done. But...they got info that their was a impace between your president and congress and he did not sign off on your 15% tax bill also he has until aug. 2 to veto this

7-8-2011 Guru Delta Iraq is saying they’re out of Chapter 7. To go International...you cannot have recognized currency until you change the value of the currency... trying to hook up all the computers systems to be 100% linked inside and outside of Iraq...was one of the delays...Today’s announcement about 20 banks...started the new ACH system...looks like they’re ready to do it...The value has to go up...Time for Shabibi to do it. We don’t know the date or the rate but there’s a good chance that they might do that before the 14th.

7-8-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man As of yesterday Kuwait ran out of dinar. Yesterday in Australia there were several Banks wanting to purchase dinar at 5.21...today in Iraq our contractors were paid at 5.25 today. One of the big 4 banks was offering 3.22 to dinar holders to cash in. They wanted everything you had at 3.22. The UST and the IRS will be setting up offices around the US that will be opened by the 16th. When you cash in with the UST or the IRS you will be put on a don't audit list...are going to pay a higher rate than the banks are.

7-8-2011 Guru Poppy2 I heard back from this very strong Treasury contact... There are only about 7 or 8 people in the US who know what this rate is going to be...you have all heard about the pinging at the banks...It started at a low rate and it is risings. It stays in a place for a while and then it moves up. It is a new system...when they all hit with the same number it will lock in at that point. This is the first time in history that this program has been used. It's in the system. It's running...it can cut any time day or night. This treasury connection said that anytime this thing is implemented and it hits it will be global and it will be all at the same time. She's going to kick in here and surprise us all when we least expect it.

7-8-2011 Guru Kaperoni from a contact who is in Iraq, the bank mgr today for the first time acknowledged that it’s going to happen just didn’t have a time frame for me. “I’ve seen the delivery of and the final resting place of the smaller denoms but the ARMY Finance apparently is under a shut the hell up order" “The ATM’s are up and running but no smallers are inside yet” “It’s headed in the right direction for sure” the article today about implimenting tariffs mid July also works in our favor...30+ articles in late June telling Iraqis they are done and ready...seems good the rv is near

• Upvote 6

"7-8-2011 Guru Kaperoni from a contact who is in Iraq, the bank mgr today for the first time acknowledged that it’s going to happen just didn’t have a time frame for me. “I’ve seen the delivery of and the final resting place of the smaller denoms but the ARMY Finance apparently is under a shut the hell up order" “The ATM’s are up and running but no smallers are inside yet” “It’s headed in the right direction for sure” the article today about implimenting tariffs mid July also works in our favor...30+ articles in late June telling Iraqis they are done and ready...seems good the rv is near"

Since when is KAP a guru? He has only ever shared info, he isn't a pumper, so what gives?

GOD BLESS!!! LORD SEND THE RAIN!!!

• Upvote 1

Guru, Guru,what is a Guru, could someone please explain. The only time i hear that expression is right after somebody spews a bunch of lies about the Dinar, It must not require knowledge or education to be a GURU! I'm in this for the long haul, not worried a bout "if" or "when", because it is going to RV.The only "SCAM " is these blowhards pumping peoples heads full of false info. I have the upmost respect for those actually trying to contribute positive information, so please don't take offense. As for the hucksters who, "know someone from a 3 letter agency, or have a friend of a friend, of a cousins twice removed, or "boots on the ground" in Iraq, things are better when YOU say nothing at all. Be well and GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

7-8-2011 Guru Bluwolf all banks waited in last night to the late hours of yesterday for the outcome or instructions for your cashin procedures, actualy till 10 pm pacific. Please let me state that the rate is lockin on all high excutive screens at a very high rate so rest asure it is done. But...they got info that their was a impace between your president and congress and he did not sign off on your 15% tax bill also he has until aug. 2 to veto this

Now we have new date August 2 (no year mentioned)......biggrin.gif, You see what happens when you follow all these gurus.....

Been there done there, not getting excited any more with all these rumors....Read gurus prediction as form of entertainment.....

Now we have new date August 2 (no year mentioned)......biggrin.gif, You see what happens when you follow all these gurus.....

Been there done there, not getting excited any more with all these rumors....Read gurus prediction as form of entertainment.....

It's the subtle whisper of a date and then it builds momentum like a snowball and then all the other nut job gurus jump on it and it spirals out of control until it becomes gospel then letdown. But hey dinar sales are up!

Aug 2nd 2011 is when the US will default if the debit ceiling is not lifted

Edited by MrDarkCloud

Saw on the news our congress will be working thru the weekend

on budgets dealing with the debt ceiling? Not sure what it means

hope they are hammering out the Dinar tax so we can get on with it....

RV already - the tax they will collect will go a long way to help with

US debt -

Go RV......

Saw on the news our congress will be working thru the weekend

on budgets dealing with the debt ceiling? Not sure what it means

hope they are hammering out the Dinar tax so we can get on with it....

RV already - the tax they will collect will go a long way to help with

US debt -

Go RV......

Nevermind the new businesses created with capital from an RV and the ensuing job growth...anybody see the unemployment numbers released today ? Sheesh.

so last night and even the last few nights apparently all these clowns have been watched the rate bounced around since they claim it was RVed almost a week ago but now we have to wait until August??????

I dont believe that it was stated that we would be waiting until August, just that Obama had until then to sign off on it! Since that date is the deadline for the debt ceiling, I thinkk its safe to say it will be prior to August! Personally, with all of the info coming out latley, I believe things are looking good for us in the next week. Also, with the Paris Club payment due on the 14th....It would seem that they would make a change prior to that date! Anyway we look at it, I truely believe that we will see this Blessing sooner than later! My money is on this coming Sunday thru Weds. Just my belief! God Bless each one of you! Many people are in need of a financial breakthrough, and I pray that they (we) see it within the next 72 hours!

7-8-2011 Guru Delta Iraq is saying they’re out of Chapter 7. To go International...you cannot have recognized currency until you change the value of the currency... trying to hook up all the computers systems to be 100% linked inside and outside of Iraq...was one of the delays...Today’s announcement about 20 banks...started the new ACH system...looks like they’re ready to do it...The value has to go up...Time for Shabibi to do it. We don’t know the date or the rate but there’s a good chance that they might do that before the 14th

...you cannot have recognized currency until you change the value of the currency...

What!!!! That statement makes my head hurt.

• Upvote 1

7-8-2011 Guru Delta Iraq is saying they’re out of Chapter 7. To go International...you cannot have recognized currency until you change the value of the currency... trying to hook up all the computers systems to be 100% linked inside and outside of Iraq...was one of the delays...Today’s announcement about 20 banks...started the new ACH system...looks like they’re ready to do it...The value has to go up...Time for Shabibi to do it. We don’t know the date or the rate but there’s a good chance that they might do that before the 14th

...you cannot have recognized currency until you change the value of the currency...

What!!!! That statement makes my head hurt.

WRONG!! If the IMF (in the judgement and concurrence of its member countries) decided the New Iraqi Dinar was fairly valued at its current level, Iraq, could in fact enter the international currency markets with the Dinar valued precisely as it is now, and be tradeable at its current value with no increase whatsoever. Those of you who are fixated on the idea that the Dinar's value is too low (and we all know this is true relative to the country's wealth and natural resources possessed, but negating the stability issues of the country) are forgetting those world currencies (past and present) whose value relative to the US Dollar are the same, or less. i.e. Italy's Lira traded at 1,500 Lira to the dollar for years and right up until Italy was accepted in the EEU and converted to the Euro.

I think we all agree that such a scenario is pretty much off the table as it would do nothing to serve the greater good. However, if you're going to keep an "Eyes wide open" approach to this investment, you should at least be cognizant of and considerall the possibilities.

so last night and even the last few nights apparently all these clowns have been watched the rate bounced around since they claim it was RVed almost a week ago but now we have to wait until August??????

BINGO

You can call it clown town.......

• Upvote 1