Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DINAR DEALER REVIEWS

auto2nr1

I ordered 3 million dinars from 3 dealers this past week and wanted to see which dealer would have the easiest and fastest transaction. Here are my reviews.

GIDASSOCIATES - ordered and wired money 07-05-11. received shipping confirmation 07-08-11. delivery is for Monday since it is Friday already. very slow to process orders.

TAMPADINAR - ordered and wired money 07-05-11. received shipping confirmation 07-05-11. very fast shipping confirmation but method of shipping too slow **usps priority mail which takes up to 3 business days. 07-08-11 not received yet.

SAFEDINAR - ordered and made COD cashiers check 07-05-11. received shipping confirmation 07-06-11. fast order processing and shipping confirmation. delivery date was set to 07-07-11 which would have been perfect. called this morning 07-08-11 and asked them where my package is since i received a confirmation that it was suppose to be delivered yesterday. they made a error in my order and it has not shipped out yet. will be shipping today and delivery for monday. not very happy.

Anyone else have reviews of other vendors that i can purchase dinars from and have a fast turnaround time? If i wire Monday morning i should have shipping confirmation on Tuesday and should have the item delivered by Wednesday or Thursday at the latest which means it should only take 4 days from the time i send money to have the notes in my hands. I would not recommended any of these vendors if you want a quick turnaround time.

I ordered 3 million dinars from 3 dealers this past week and wanted to see which dealer would have the easiest and fastest transaction. Here are my reviews.

GIDASSOCIATES - ordered and wired money 07-05-11. received shipping confirmation 07-08-11. delivery is for Monday since it is Friday already. very slow to process orders.

TAMPADINAR - ordered and wired money 07-05-11. received shipping confirmation 07-05-11. very fast shipping confirmation but method of shipping too slow **usps priority mail which takes up to 3 business days. 07-08-11 not received yet.

SAFEDINAR - ordered and made COD cashiers check 07-05-11. received shipping confirmation 07-06-11. fast order processing and shipping confirmation. delivery date was set to 07-07-11 which would have been perfect. called this morning 07-08-11 and asked them where my package is since i received a confirmation that it was suppose to be delivered yesterday. they made a error in my order and it has not shipped out yet. will be shipping today and delivery for monday. not very happy.

Anyone else have reviews of other vendors that i can purchase dinars from and have a fast turnaround time? If i wire Monday morning i should have shipping confirmation on Tuesday and should have the item delivered by Wednesday or Thursday at the latest which means it should only take 4 days from the time i send money to have the notes in my hands. I would not recommended any of these vendors if you want a quick turnaround time.

I have to be honest with you and say that I have only purchased from SafeDinar, and I have never had a problem, I especially like the fact that you do not PAY until the Dinar arrive.

Over 15 LARGE transactions with them without a problem in the past year, they are my Dealer of Choice.

Go RV!

• Upvote 1

I have always used Dinar Banker, Have made three transactions with them and all three have been money wire transfers. Have received each package within inside a week. Very good service. I hope to use them again If I have time.

I order 1 mil. from Tampa Dinar and experience the same confirmation and deliver time frame as you auto2nr1.

I have order from SafeDinar many times and always received same day confirmation and next day delivery. (Fed Ex) Never a problem with SafeD.

Then again Safe Dinar Boston Mass is only an hour away from Providence RI.

Go RV :D

I order 1 mil. from Tampa Dinar and experience the same confirmation and deliver time frame as you auto2nr1.

I have order from SafeDinar many times and always received same day confirmation and next day delivery. (Fed Ex) Never a problem with SafeD.

Then again Safe Dinar Boston Mass is only an hour away from Providence RI.

Go RV :D

I am in CA and all these dealers are in the east coast. Maybe that is why the turnaround time is just a little longer for me. Too bad there are no west coast dealers.

LOCALLY, THERE IS A SMALL DEALER IN BIRMINGHAM, MICHIGAN CALLED FOREIGN CURRENCY EXCHANGE, THEY HAVE A WEB SITE YOU CAN GOOGLE, AND THEY HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS A LONG TIME, THEY DEAL WITH ANY CURRENCY AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE, AND HAVE THE BEST PRICES AROUND FOR CIRCULATED CURRENCY. I WILL DO BUSINESS WITH THEM IN THE FUTURE rolleyes.gif

THEY TOOK OVER A FORMER AMERICAN EXPRESS LOCATION AT 251 E. MERRIL IN DOWNTOWN BIRMINGHAM, ACROSS FROM MAX AND ERMAS RESTAURANT.

THEY OFFER THE BEST RATE FOR ALL SIZE DENOMS, $1090 PER MILLION FOR CIRCULATED CURRENCY, SAME RATIO FOR SMALLER PURCHASES. THERE IS NOW A WAITING LIST, SO YOU NEED TO CALL BUT WHEN THEIR NEXT SHIPMENT ARRIVES THEY WILL CALL YOU AND GIVE YOU A COUPLE BUSINESS DAYS TO PICK UP YOUR CURRENCY. (THEY HAVE A COMPETITOR IN BIRMINGHAM CALLED AMERICAN CURRENCY EXCHANGE WHO SOLD MY ORDER TO SOMEONE ELSE LAST WEEK WHEN I DID NOT CALL BACK IMMEDIATELY ON FRIDAY BEFORE THE JULY 4TH WEEKEND, GIVING ME SOME PHONY EXCUSES...I WILL NEVER DEAL WITH THEM AGAIN, I DO NOT TRUST THEM!)angry.gif

I have to be honest with you and say that I have only purchased from SafeDinar, and I have never had a problem, I especially like the fact that you do not PAY until the Dinar arrive.

Over 15 LARGE transactions with them without a problem in the past year, they are my Dealer of Choice.

Go RV!

Same here!

I have always used Dinar Banker, Have made three transactions with them and all three have been money wire transfers. Have received each package within inside a week. Very good service. I hope to use them again If I have time.

used Dinar Banker also...wire and postal..good service...great management support....good training videos on their site as well...they even included copies of their official audits