Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumors 7-8-11

MrDarkCloud

From xxxxxxxxx.com

7-8-2011 Delta Iraq is saying they’re out of Chapter 7. To go International...you cannot have recognized currency until you change the value of the currency... trying to hook up all the computers systems to be 100% linked inside and outside of Iraq...was one of the delays...Today’s announcement about 20 banks...started the new ACH system...looks like they’re ready to do it...The value has to go up...Time for Shabibi to do it. We don’t know the date or the rate but there’s a good chance that they might do that before the 14th.

7-8-2011 Okie_Oil_Man As of yesterday Kuwait ran out of dinar. Yesterday in Australia there were several Banks wanting to purchase dinar at 5.21...today in Iraq our contractors were paid at 5.25 today. One of the big 4 banks was offering 3.22 to dinar holders to cash in. They wanted everything you had at 3.22. The UST and the IRS will be setting up offices around the US that will be opened by the 16th. When you cash in with the UST or the IRS you will be put on a don't audit list...are going to pay a higher rate than the banks are.

7-8-2011 Poppy2 I heard back from this very strong Treasury contact... There are only about 7 or 8 people in the US who know what this rate is going to be...you have all heard about the pinging at the banks...It started at a low rate and it is risings. It stays in a place for a while and then it moves up. It is a new system...when they all hit with the same number it will lock in at that point. This is the first time in history that this program has been used. It's in the system. It's running...it can cut any time day or night. This treasury connection said that anytime this thing is implemented and it hits it will be global and it will be all at the same time. She's going to kick in here and surprise us all when we least expect it.

7-8-2011 Kaperoni from a contact who is in Iraq, the bank mgr today for the first time acknowledged that it’s going to happen just didn’t have a time frame for me. “I’ve seen the delivery of and the final resting place of the smaller denoms but the ARMY Finance apparently is under a shut the hell up order" “The ATM’s are up and running but no smallers are inside yet” “It’s headed in the right direction for sure” the article today about implimenting tariffs mid July also works in our favor...30+ articles in late June telling Iraqis they are done and ready...seems good the rv is near

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

From xxxxxxxxx.com

7-8-2011 Okie_Oil_Man As of yesterday Kuwait ran out of dinar. Yesterday in Australia there were several Banks wanting to purchase dinar at 5.21...today in Iraq our contractors were paid at 5.25 today. One of the big 4 banks was offering 3.22 to dinar holders to cash in. They wanted everything you had at 3.22. The UST and the IRS will be setting up offices around the US that will be opened by the 16th. When you cash in with the UST or the IRS you will be put on a don't audit list...are going to pay a higher rate than the banks are.

ais near

Who is this bank????? He can not say because it is not true. Why would we ALL not cash in at 3.22 and then buy more from the traders...Okie is an IDIOT.... :lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Contradicting crap...

"Yesterday in Australia there were several Banks wanting to purchase dinar at 5.21...today in Iraq our contractors were paid at 5.25 today."

"7-8-2011 Kaperoni from a contact who is in Iraq, the bank mgr today for the first time acknowledged that it’s going to happen just didn’t have a time frame for me."

I can't help but laugh at the rantings of okie and his crew, it's so easy to debunk their fantastical tales, on the subject of "pinging" there is no such thing, i inquired about this with banks years ago when it first became the word of the day, i am a skeptic, but a hopeful one, I know this will happen or I wouldn't have hung around for so many years, but I am also very inquisitive and have to have or at least find proof, does anyone here remember years ago when Safedinar sent out the "oops" email with an rv'd rate? Those of us old enough to remember, we nearly fainted, ran around like a chicken with our heads cut off......but we all had one thing in common, we checked and double checked before rushing out to the banks, even though the email notice was from a reputable source, LOL........what it comes down to is DUE DILIGENCE........use it and you'll find the answers. :)

If Austrailia is dying to by my Dinar I could POSSIBLY trade Park Place,might even go Baltic Ave,but i have to be the BOOT on the board OHHH and i just passed GO,It's Your Roll, after I get my 200 dinar

P L E A S E !! do you REALLY expect ANYONE to believe this drivle ?

GOOOOOOOO RV

God bless

Exactly HOW does the bank verify that you've given them ALL of your Dinar? Hunh?

Give me just ONE of the addresses that are being used by the UST or IRS. Certainly that is not a security secret.

And all this pinging...that has to hit the same number before it "locks". WTF? This is all just outright LYING.

Funny as hell though. These guys would have made excellent dungeon masters back in my DND days.

I see a fraud lawsuit in Okie's future should he start a website as has been rumored.

Edited by D-BUNK

From xxxxxxxxx.com

what does that mean to all of us? how can kuwait run out of dinar

Thank you OKIE

I will not be able to post again for a while.

Okie did not say what bank of the big 4 was offering 3.22, so I am off to Austraila.

I'm RICH RICH RICH

If Austrailia is dying to by my Dinar I could POSSIBLY trade Park Place,might even go Baltic Ave,but i have to be the BOOT on the board OHHH and i just passed GO,It's Your Roll, after I get my 200 dinar

P L E A S E !! do you REALLY expect ANYONE to believe this drivle ?

GOOOOOOOO RV

God bless

chara55 You dont think this is true? Shiz!!!!

Now I have way more dinar than I can afford, and a plane ticket to Austraila

• Upvote 1

From xxxxxxxxx.com

7-8-2011 Delta Iraq is saying they’re out of Chapter 7. To go International...you cannot have recognized currency until you change the value of the currency... trying to hook up all the computers systems to be 100% linked inside and outside of Iraq...was one of the delays...Today’s announcement about 20 banks...started the new ACH system...looks like they’re ready to do it...The value has to go up...Time for Shabibi to do it. We don’t know the date or the rate but there’s a good chance that they might do that before the 14th.

7-8-2011 Poppy2 I heard back from this very strong Treasury contact... There are only about 7 or 8 people in the US who know what this rate is going to be...you have all heard about the pinging at the banks...It started at a low rate and it is risings. It stays in a place for a while and then it moves up. It is a new system...when they all hit with the same number it will lock in at that point. This is the first time in history that this program has been used. It's in the system. It's running...it can cut any time day or night. This treasury connection said that anytime this thing is implemented and it hits it will be global and it will be all at the same time. She's going to kick in here and surprise us all when we least expect it.

7-8-2011 Kaperoni from a contact who is in Iraq, the bank mgr today for the first time acknowledged that it’s going to happen just didn’t have a time frame for me. “I’ve seen the delivery of and the final resting place of the smaller denoms but the ARMY Finance apparently is under a shut the hell up order" “The ATM’s are up and running but no smallers are inside yet” “It’s headed in the right direction for sure” the article today about implimenting tariffs mid July also works in our favor...30+ articles in late June telling Iraqis they are done and ready...seems good the rv is near

Was just in Kuwait 5 hours ago,,asked on the ground there from the workers i know that are invested also,,IQD is still there available in the money exchangers.

Told them I read a few days ago that the supply dried up,,he had a good laugh at this one,,nice try gurus ,,

• Upvote 1

11 Bravo You might wanna Stop by Kuwait instead I hear they could use it more as they are OUT!!!

and this is comming from Solid Intel ,Mayor McCheese and the Hamburglar justt texted me IT'S DEFINATLY ON !!!!!

GOD BLESS

GOOOOOO RVVVVV

• Upvote 1

Lots of invested people here on DV in Kuwait,Iraq, Afghanistan,the UAE etc.

Many watch this everyday, not just info on this website but at the money exchangers etc.

If only 1 percent of these Gurus post were true it would be posted on here by many.

As we all look forward to this happening and being able to give up this expat lifestyle, return home and retire.

11 Bravo You might wanna Stop by Kuwait instead I hear they could use it more as they are OUT!!!

and this is comming from Solid Intel ,Mayor McCheese and the Hamburglar justt texted me IT'S DEFINATLY ON !!!!!

GOD BLESS

GOOOOOO RVVVVV

yeah but they dont have kangaroos.

I love kangaroos1

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1