Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie's Thursday Night AllStar Call

DinarThug

This is CNN. Your Source For Sourceless News.

Bulldog75 - RV Rate Report as of 11pm 07/08/2011

11:59 PM [bulldog75] RV Rate Report as of 11pm, CST, Thursday: (short summary) Check your normal means of Intel as some other info may appear during the night/early morning. I am the messenger. God is in control here. Kuwait history shows 'rates announced' 10 days after RV occurence. Currently that can plaace odds of an RV Rate Posting of anytime between 12midnight tonite and Monday, July 11 (history repeats itself). Opinionated Rates from Intel to be anywhere from $4-8.50 and could be that banks are ready to try and make their profits. Best bet to wait a few days to bargain. Member Sites will post best rates and norms as info gathered. Currently UST info unofficial on 15%, non audit guarantee and sites to cashin; awaiting Exec orders from O & G dept.

7-7-11 Okie & Dewey CC Notes

(from PTR)

Lines were bad at times and I may have gotten some name donw wrong but here it is.

Oh, and they said that our Tony was right about the different rates on all of the computers, of course we already knew that!!!

Enjoy Mustang

Okie & Dewey Roundtable Conference 7-7-11

Okay no sound---come on guys--get us on there.....Missed a bit

Poppy-has not heard from contact for a while. He called today. Someone is laughing. He's been pumped up all afternoon. He's been trying to get in touch with source for a couple of days. Got in touch at noon. He said he is going to let him know what is happening. He won't The situation as far as they know This is the first time that this has ever been done like this. You have heard about the opinion

You will not be at the banks getting this information it started very low.

Pinging from 4.40 to 6.63

Poppy2-Okie will elaborate from around the globe to get you started. Again, Okie will elaborate from around the globe. They do not have a time table when it locks in and all hits the same number then that will be our rate and we will be able to get that rate. Sounds like a lottery type program in control of this. That is what he got. He's so pumped and it will pop at any time now. It could be tonight, it can go any day any time any night. It will be at the same time. It will kick in when we least expect it. We are all in this together.

Okie-Most people will not live long enough to ever see this again. We are so fortunate that our President made this legal. This will come at any time and we are not selling a thing.

BGG-If it had not been for Okie none of us would be where we are. He helped to make this possible for everyone. A once in a lifetime occurrence. Okie come and tell us what you are thinking now.

Okie-Dewey was the first one to bring the dinar into the US. The goose that laid the golden egg. He's a man of few words. The first thing that he wants to say is prayers for the American soldiers who were killed today. Keep the troops in your prayers. yesterday in Australia there were several banks willing to purchase dinars at 5.21. The chat server is momentarily off line.

Okie's board fell, they lost their server. There were over 100,000 on the computers alone

BACK OFF LINE WAITING FOR THEM TO COME BACK

1360 dinar in a pay period If you use the number 5.25 you are probably going to come really close. This guy is getting the revalued currency. He got paid on Thursday just like he was expecting.

Okie-today was the first day that they were paid with the revalued currency.

BGG-Prior to that July 1st day I was pretty sure that the contractors were getting paid and it was much higher than we had been getting. My information showed a figure of around $4.40. They will go back and make it right. Today they got this new rate of 5.25. They were getting paid short and they are going to make up the difference after the true RV number is out there.

Okie-that is the same way they have done the oil contracts. They were paid at $4.40 and they will be getting the difference.

BGG-they will be getting extra checks to make up the difference

Scooter-got a contractor connection. Remember when we heard about the lines when it went live? Indeed he confirmed the lines at the banks. He went to a currency exchange rate dept and they were not ready yet but they said hey, something is going on and we are not ready yet.

Okie-they had not activated the mechanical divisions of the ATMs in the green zone.

Scooter-Donnie R and I talk 3-4 times a day. Mr. Bill, he was in the original Kuwaiti RV and as a side note, when the Kuwaiti Dinar revalued 10 days after that date it actually went live at the bank. Mr. Bill said that we are right where we should be. It's fixing to happen. Brother we are in a great place.

Bob-

Can you recap the story that starts by last Thursday and can you say what time of the day it revalued.

Bob-It revalued on a Thursday and the exact time that it came out was____________(voice went completely out. 4:17 on a Thursday. (don't know if this is AM or PM) Cannot hear this caller. This started last Thurs. I received a call that things were happening. I went into my banker and he is also an investor. He was all excited because he had been hearing a lot of information. He called his international dept. I was headed out of town and received a call on Fri. asking me to come in on Sat to get everything set up and ready. I was 800 miles away but I asked what the rate was. He told me $3.22. Actually BGG I called you with that information. I said wow that is amazing. I thought it was a little bit too low but hey. When I went to the bank he wasn't there. I finally did go in and talk to him and he said let's go ahead and get you cashed out at $3.65. He was stopped by a supervisor and it got heated. He called another supervisor. I finally just gave up. I went back and spoke to the VP of the financial side of the thing and he would not tell me a rate. so I asked if I wanted to invest 25 mill dinar would it purchase 5 mill dinar. He said, Oh yeah. So you this rate went from $3.22 to over $6.00. He also told me today that they are all biting their nails and he said that he was just waiting for the UST to tell him to go. he was waiting for like a ping or something like that.

???? Aside from getting the rate to stabilize where it is going to land. I have heard that as soon as the Treasury approves it, then it is live. This whole operation was a political issue, then it became a currency issue and now it is becoming a banking issue.

bob-I finally got a major bank to talk to me and they said that this is the real thing and they want our business.

BGG-that is sure the inference that we are hearing from them all. The inference that I am getting is that the banks are just waiting for the Treasury to release because they know that this is as good for them as everybody else.

Bob- My banker is invested. If it really wasn't for him making such a stink about it I would not have gotten the information that I got. The branch manager where I was had no idea what was going on. Don't worry when you call one of the four majors and they have the deer in the head light look. They really don't know.

BGG-One of our compadres could not be on here. He had a currency dept in a major bank made him aware of a rate of $4.64 that they had seen on the screen. He also had another confirmation of $4.17. I am going to tie all of these rates together in the end. There are rates showing up all over the place and they are higher than we are used to hearing.

Bruce-2 things I want to mention in addition to Okie's information about US Treasury. You can pay your tax right then and right there with cashing in with the US Treasury. It will also put you on a do not audit you list and they will pay more than the banks will. The other thing I want to mention is that this RV is done' The trigger has been pulled, it cannot be stopped or pulled back.

Dewey-The fellow who called me at 2 AM who was your friend, I thought

Bruce-3 weeks ago a man called Dewey . He needed 2.5 mill loan and needed to cash in some dinar. The bank was one of the big 4. The bank had contractually agreed to a cash in rate of $3.22 and they would give him a cash advance on his dinar at that rate and when the RV occurred it would pay off the advance. They advanced him 2.5 mill then and there and when it RVs he will be able to go and receive the balance of his money. He put up 5 mill in dinar for this loan. He carried his own lawyer down there to get this loan. He must have had an urgency in his family, may he double dipped. If he did not do that then he lost 8.5 mill on that investment because he did not max out.

Dewey-$3.22 sounded great to him because we have been in this thing for such a very long time. You could lose more at the goal line than you ever thought about making. The real value to the website is going to be post RV when we get to communicate back and forth on which banks are offering the best rates. Information.

Dewey-because he carried his own attorney down there he can't get out of this deal.

Bruce-Larry is the head of a little community bank down there

OKAY I CANNOT HEAR ANYONE---LINE IS EMPTY OF VOICES

They are back.

Iraq has been ready. Iraq has not been the problem. The delay has been within the US. The IAE, Treasury. he confirmed that everything is in place. Everything has been done and is ready. As we neared the end of our conversation. We are on alert to see this thing today or tonight. Other than the rate being made active everything has been done.

BGG-If they are right at the finish line then. Is Dusty out there?

Viking-One of the things that has happened throughout this whole process. One of the things is how people handle this. I have been in the security consulting business for quite a number of years. Green Beret, and training in counter terrorism. One thing that came to light was that people are very concerned about getting information about their wealth. They are talking to anybody and everybody about their new wealth. They do not know who they are talking to. They are advertising and broadcasting to the world that you are a target. The revalue of the dinar plus the economy are perfect for criminals. The IQD situation have reached almost a fevered pitch. The theme is millions of ordinary people are going to be clamoring to the banks and they are not thinking about their own personal and financial security. They are not at all prepared to protect this kind of wealth.

Tone down to friends, neighbors and others about talking about what you are about to come into. You might have some really bad people putting the spot light on you. Along with being excited and thankful or this blessing. We must be careful not to endanger ourselves and our families. Be smart, be careful, and increase your situation awareness.

BGG-Sherry are you out there. Dusty is somewhere out there. T money give us the low down.

T-Money-I had a call from my daughter and she received some great information her boyfriends first cousin went into a large bank. He has known the regional manager for 12 yrs. The manager took him back to his office and he said that what had happened about the screens is that there was a transfer of money so vast that it shut the computers down. They promised them that by 730 this evening they would have them back up and running. That was my connection that was live and straight from a regional bank. He also said that he would have to go to a major city bank to cash in.

BGG-So he said that yesterday the rates were all over the place.

T-Money-No what he said was that the transfer of the money was so vast that it shut them down.

BGG-here is another little tidbit.

T-Money-got a friends call today from a major bank. I told him that I needed a good place to cash in . He has been in banking for all of his life and I have known him for 40 years. He said look, this is not my expertise, I am going to put you in a conference call and introduce you to the major section, the currency division for this bank and we can go from there and give you some cash in instructions. I will be talking to them in the morning at the major currency division.

Dewey-this man is a metals trader here, T-Money. I do business with this man because I know where he lives. You have to open your metals account for 48 hours before you can buy even one piece of metal.

BGG-I want to bring this to everybody. Mangorancher.com has a new dinar blog. What we are going to use this dinar blog for is to go to for cash in stories. What kind of rates are you getting, are they good to you or bad to you. mangorancher.com. When this thing is over we will be giving the bank's name and address and the person to talk to. You are going to have a way to share your exchange story.

Okie-xxxxxxxxxxx will also have the same thing. We are also working on attorneys, tax men etc for free in conjunction with mango's site.

Dewey-if you are in your local bank ask them if they are going to have a de la rue machine. If they would like to purchase one they can in Irving Tx =at Thomas De La Rue. With this machine they will be able to cash in your money right there. If you find a bank who has one of these let us know.

BGG-you heard rates that are all over the place. Let's look at this in a little different light. Look at it more in a time line that in a single lens. Last week we heard $3.22 then a little higher. We have had numerous reports of banks offering pre-cash in of $3.22. Then we move to Dusty who heard 4.64 in a currency exchange dept. at a major bank. I personally heard that they were watching the rate climb all day and they were looking for it to settle itself at $5.25. That did not happen and it passed by $5.25 and it kept going and going and going. you are hearing 8.00 and 6.00. It zoomed by the target area where they thought it would be released at. These rates are up and they are pending release by the US Treasury. You see a rate climbing for some time now and it just passes by where the potential trigger was. You have to look at these things in a chronological order.

This is like Tony's story where he said that they were seeing all kinds of rates on the computers. There is no hold up, there is no pulling back. It just went up too far and they are looking to adjust it. I got some very incredible news. The treasury and the FDIC have been in high gear since last week. They are just putting this to bed

Dewey-The UN released the statements that Iraq is a sovereign nation and has an international currency.

Poppy2-I have one thing that I want to ask Okie. He was going over all of the countries. There was some kind of an address that was suppose to take place. The call that is gong worldwide. What are the countries.

Okie-I have had 150 phone calls and emails and my mind is no longer working.

Poppy. 5.21 in Australia. 5.25 in Iraq. Major city big banks were quoting 3.22 to many of their customers. We know that the IRS and the Treasury office have talked about opening up offices but at this point in time it is not confirmed that they are going to do that. We have federal employees who worked all last week end and we have possible tonight that this thing might rv. It is set up and it is doing exactly what everybody has said. It is bouncing back and forth. Only the major banks who have the screens can see this. Scotty came on and told us about the guy who was being paid 5190 and is now paid 1360. That comes to 5.25. We also have this thing form Bob and he said that this did take place last Thursday. He was quoted 3.22 then 3.65 and then he asked if he invested 25mill would that purchase 5 mill dinar and he said yes.

Then we had transporter and Bruce come on with some more bank information. Then we heard Mr. White calling in their customers to cash in their dinars. The only t

The only thing I have tonight is that this thing is in the computer and it is not in anybody's hand. It is running just like it would for a lottery. When it hits a certain value where it is suppose to settle at it will stop.

I have not been able to confirm the 15% flat tax for the first 45 days. Then from 45 to 6 months that this would be 18-22%. I have not been able to confirm this. I don't know if he has signed that executive order or not.

We know that the system is in process and it can happen anytime.

I am excited about the possibility VOICES DISAPPEARED.

• Upvote 7

What is a gembox. Is that some type of a game system. Or is he referring to the lust for wealth, as if opening a box full of gems and you crap your pants and start crying cause you see how filthy rich you are??

Never heard that phrase used before I read Okie. Must be an old one.

• Upvote 1

More Okie BS. Nobody is cashing in, in Australia or troops in Iraq.

At 0600 Hrs, CBI still the same rate. FOREX still the same. Maybe Okie knows something CBI don't know. He better tell CBI & Parliament to wake up, the ID justs RVed.

• Upvote 1

Can anyone imagine how much energy goes into this "gibberish". How many hours it takes to "create" this picture of reality, So.................what is your life...............if this is what makes

you happy. Very distorted. Disturbing. My feeling is...............this person could be a screen writer in Hollywood.....................and unfortunately has way too much time on

their hands. I am trying to get my creative juices flowing..............................I just want to compete with this...........................to excel beyond it.

This is CNN. Your Source For Sourceless News.

Bulldog75 - RV Rate Report as of 11pm 07/08/2011

11:59 PM [bulldog75] RV Rate Report as of 11pm, CST, Thursday: (short summary) Check your normal means of Intel as some other info may appear during the night/early morning. I am the messenger. God is in control here. Kuwait history shows 'rates announced' 10 days after RV occurence. Currently that can plaace odds of an RV Rate Posting of anytime between 12midnight tonite and Monday, July 11 (history repeats itself). Opinionated Rates from Intel to be anywhere from $4-8.50 and could be that banks are ready to try and make their profits. Best bet to wait a few days to bargain. Member Sites will post best rates and norms as info gathered. Currently UST info unofficial on 15%, non audit guarantee and sites to cashin; awaiting Exec orders from O & G dept.

7-7-11 Okie & Dewey CC Notes

(from PTR)

Lines were bad at times and I may have gotten some name donw wrong but here it is.

Oh, and they said that our Tony was right about the different rates on all of the computers, of course we already knew that!!!

Enjoy Mustang

Okie & Dewey Roundtable Conference 7-7-11

Okay no sound---come on guys--get us on there.....Missed a bit

Poppy-has not heard from contact for a while. He called today. Someone is laughing. He's been pumped up all afternoon. He's been trying to get in touch with source for a couple of days. Got in touch at noon. He said he is going to let him know what is happening. He won't The situation as far as they know This is the first time that this has ever been done like this. You have heard about the opinion

You will not be at the banks getting this information it started very low.

Pinging from 4.40 to 6.63

Poppy2-Okie will elaborate from around the globe to get you started. Again, Okie will elaborate from around the globe. They do not have a time table when it locks in and all hits the same number then that will be our rate and we will be able to get that rate. Sounds like a lottery type program in control of this. That is what he got. He's so pumped and it will pop at any time now. It could be tonight, it can go any day any time any night. It will be at the same time. It will kick in when we least expect it. We are all in this together.

Okie-Most people will not live long enough to ever see this again. We are so fortunate that our President made this legal. This will come at any time and we are not selling a thing.

BGG-If it had not been for Okie none of us would be where we are. He helped to make this possible for everyone. A once in a lifetime occurrence. Okie come and tell us what you are thinking now.

Okie-Dewey was the first one to bring the dinar into the US. The goose that laid the golden egg. He's a man of few words. The first thing that he wants to say is prayers for the American soldiers who were killed today. Keep the troops in your prayers. yesterday in Australia there were several banks willing to purchase dinars at 7.21. The chat server is momentarily off line.

Okie's board fell, they lost their server. There were over 100,000 on the computers alone

BACK OFF LINE WAITING FOR THEM TO COME BACK

1360 dinar in a pay period If you use the number 5.25 you are probably going to come really close. This guy is getting the revalued currency. He got paid on Thursday just like he was expecting.

Okie-today was the first day that they were paid with the revalued currency.

BGG-Prior to that July 1st day I was pretty sure that the contractors were getting paid and it was much higher than we had been getting. My information showed a figure of around $4.40. They will go back and make it right. Today they got this new rate of 5.25. They were getting paid short and they are going to make up the difference after the true RV number is out there.

Okie-that is the same way they have done the oil contracts. They were paid at $4.40 and they will be getting the difference.

BGG-they will be getting extra checks to make up the difference

Scooter-got a contractor connection. Remember when we heard about the lines when it went live? Indeed he confirmed the lines at the banks. He went to a currency exchange rate dept and they were not ready yet but they said hey, something is going on and we are not ready yet.

Okie-they had not activated the mechanical divisions of the ATMs in the green zone.

Scooter-Donnie R and I talk 3-4 times a day. Mr. Bill, he was in the original Kuwaiti RV and as a side note, when the Kuwaiti Dinar revalued 10 days after that date it actually went live at the bank. Mr. Bill said that we are right where we should be. It's fixing to happen. Brother we are in a great place.

Bob-

Can you recap the story that starts by last Thursday and can you say what time of the day it revalued.

Bob-It revalued on a Thursday and the exact time that it came out was____________(voice went completely out. 4:17 on a Thursday. (don't know if this is AM or PM) Cannot hear this caller. This started last Thurs. I received a call that things were happening. I went into my banker and he is also an investor. He was all excited because he had been hearing a lot of information. He called his international dept. I was headed out of town and received a call on Fri. asking me to come in on Sat to get everything set up and ready. I was 800 miles away but I asked what the rate was. He told me $3.22. Actually BGG I called you with that information. I said wow that is amazing. I thought it was a little bit too low but hey. When I went to the bank he wasn't there. I finally did go in and talk to him and he said let's go ahead and get you cashed out at $3.65. He was stopped by a supervisor and it got heated. He called another supervisor. I finally just gave up. I went back and spoke to the VP of the financial side of the thing and he would not tell me a rate. so I asked if I wanted to invest 25 mill dinar would it purchase 5 mill dinar. He said, Oh yeah. So you this rate went from $3.22 to over $6.00. He also told me today that they are all biting their nails and he said that he was just waiting for the UST to tell him to go. he was waiting for like a ping or something like that.

???? Aside from getting the rate to stabilize where it is going to land. I have heard that as soon as the Treasury approves it, then it is live. This whole operation was a political issue, then it became a currency issue and now it is becoming a banking issue.

bob-I finally got a major bank to talk to me and they said that this is the real thing and they want our business.

BGG-that is sure the inference that we are hearing from them all. The inference that I am getting is that the banks are just waiting for the Treasury to release because they know that this is as good for them as everybody else.

Bob- My banker is invested. If it really wasn't for him making such a stink about it I would not have gotten the information that I got. The branch manager where I was had no idea what was going on. Don't worry when you call one of the four majors and they have the deer in the head light look. They really don't know.

BGG-One of our compadres could not be on here. He had a currency dept in a major bank made him aware of a rate of $4.64 that they had seen on the screen. He also had another confirmation of $4.17. I am going to tie all of these rates together in the end. There are rates showing up all over the place and they are higher than we are used to hearing.

Bruce-2 things I want to mention in addition to Okie's information about US Treasury. You can pay your tax right then and right there with cashing in with the US Treasury. It will also put you on a do not audit you list and they will pay more than the banks will. The other thing I want to mention is that this RV is done' The trigger has been pulled, it cannot be stopped or pulled back.

Dewey-The fellow who called me at 2 AM who was your friend, I thought

Bruce-3 weeks ago a man called Dewey . He needed 2.5 mill loan and needed to cash in some dinar. The bank was one of the big 4. The bank had contractually agreed to a cash in rate of $3.22 and they would give him a cash advance on his dinar at that rate and when the RV occurred it would pay off the advance. They advanced him 2.5 mill then and there and when it RVs he will be able to go and receive the balance of his money. He put up 5 mill in dinar for this loan. He carried his own lawyer down there to get this loan. He must have had an urgency in his family, may he double dipped. If he did not do that then he lost 8.5 mill on that investment because he did not max out.

Dewey-$3.22 sounded great to him because we have been in this thing for such a very long time. You could lose more at the goal line than you ever thought about making. The real value to the website is going to be post RV when we get to communicate back and forth on which banks are offering the best rates. Information.

Dewey-because he carried his own attorney down there he can't get out of this deal.

Bruce-Larry is the head of a little community bank down there

OKAY I CANNOT HEAR ANYONE---LINE IS EMPTY OF VOICES

They are back.

Iraq has been ready. Iraq has not been the problem. The delay has been within the US. The IAE, Treasury. he confirmed that everything is in place. Everything has been done and is ready. As we neared the end of our conversation. We are on alert to see this thing today or tonight. Other than the rate being made active everything has been done.

BGG-If they are right at the finish line then. Is Dusty out there?

Viking-One of the things that has happened throughout this whole process. One of the things is how people handle this. I have been in the security consulting business for quite a number of years. Green Beret, and training in counter terrorism. One thing that came to light was that people are very concerned about getting information about their wealth. They are talking to anybody and everybody about their new wealth. They do not know who they are talking to. They are advertising and broadcasting to the world that you are a target. The revalue of the dinar plus the economy are perfect for criminals. The IQD situation have reached almost a fevered pitch. The theme is millions of ordinary people are going to be clamoring to the banks and they are not thinking about their own personal and financial security. They are not at all prepared to protect this kind of wealth.

Tone down to friends, neighbors and others about talking about what you are about to come into. You might have some really bad people putting the spot light on you. Along with being excited and thankful or this blessing. We must be careful not to endanger ourselves and our families. Be smart, be careful, and increase your situation awareness.

BGG-Sherry are you out there. Dusty is somewhere out there. T money give us the low down.

T-Money-I had a call from my daughter and she received some great information her boyfriends first cousin went into a large bank. He has known the regional manager for 12 yrs. The manager took him back to his office and he said that what had happened about the screens is that there was a transfer of money so vast that it shut the computers down. They promised them that by 730 this evening they would have them back up and running. That was my connection that was live and straight from a regional bank. He also said that he would have to go to a major city bank to cash in.

BGG-So he said that yesterday the rates were all over the place.

T-Money-No what he said was that the transfer of the money was so vast that it shut them down.

BGG-here is another little tidbit.

T-Money-got a friends call today from a major bank. I told him that I needed a good place to cash in . He has been in banking for all of his life and I have known him for 40 years. He said look, this is not my expertise, I am going to put you in a conference call and introduce you to the major section, the currency division for this bank and we can go from there and give you some cash in instructions. I will be talking to them in the morning at the major currency division.

Dewey-this man is a metals trader here, T-Money. I do business with this man because I know where he lives. You have to open your metals account for 48 hours before you can buy even one piece of metal.

BGG-I want to bring this to everybody. Mangorancher.com has a new dinar blog. What we are going to use this dinar blog for is to go to for cash in stories. What kind of rates are you getting, are they good to you or bad to you. mangorancher.com. When this thing is over we will be giving the bank's name and address and the person to talk to. You are going to have a way to share your exchange story.

Okie-**************** will also have the same thing. We are also working on attorneys, tax men etc for free in conjunction with mango's site.

Dewey-if you are in your local bank ask them if they are going to have a de la rue machine. If they would like to purchase one they can in Irving Tx =at Thomas De La Rue. With this machine they will be able to cash in your money right there. If you find a bank who has one of these let us know.

BGG-you heard rates that are all over the place. Let's look at this in a little different light. Look at it more in a time line that in a single lens. Last week we heard $3.22 then a little higher. We have had numerous reports of banks offering pre-cash in of $3.22. Then we move to Dusty who heard 4.64 in a currency exchange dept. at a major bank. I personally heard that they were watching the rate climb all day and they were looking for it to settle itself at $5.25. That did not happen and it passed by $5.25 and it kept going and going and going. you are hearing 8.00 and 6.00. It zoomed by the target area where they thought it would be released at. These rates are up and they are pending release by the US Treasury. You see a rate climbing for some time now and it just passes by where the potential trigger was. You have to look at these things in a chronological order.

This is like Tony's story where he said that they were seeing all kinds of rates on the computers. There is no hold up, there is no pulling back. It just went up too far and they are looking to adjust it. I got some very incredible news. The treasury and the FDIC have been in high gear since last week. They are just putting this to bed

Dewey-The UN released the statements that Iraq is a sovereign nation and has an international currency.

Poppy2-I have one thing that I want to ask Okie. He was going over all of the countries. There was some kind of an address that was suppose to take place. The call that is gong worldwide. What are the countries.

Okie-I have had 150 phone calls and emails and my mind is no longer working.

Poppy. 5.21 in Australia. 5.25 in Iraq. Major city big banks were quoting 3.22 to many of their customers. We know that the IRS and the Treasury office have talked about opening up offices but at this point in time it is not confirmed that they are going to do that. We have federal employees who worked all last week end and we have possible tonight that this thing might rv. It is set up and it is doing exactly what everybody has said. It is bouncing back and forth. Only the major banks who have the screens can see this. Scotty came on and told us about the guy who was being paid 5190 and is now paid 1360. That comes to 5.25. We also have this thing form Bob and he said that this did take place last Thursday. He was quoted 3.22 then 3.65 and then he asked if he invested 25mill would that purchase 5 mill dinar and he said yes.

Then we had transporter and Bruce come on with some more bank information. Then we heard Mr. White calling in their customers to cash in their dinars. The only t

The only thing I have tonight is that this thing is in the computer and it is not in anybody's hand. It is running just like it would for a lottery. When it hits a certain value where it is suppose to settle at it will stop.

I have not been able to confirm the 15% flat tax for the first 45 days. Then from 45 to 6 months that this would be 18-22%. I have not been able to confirm this. I don't know if he has signed that executive order or not.

We know that the system is in process and it can happen anytime.

I am excited about the possibility VOICES DISAPPEARED.

This was a fantastic call, where can I find the recording of it? I want to share it...

Thanks

Thug - thanks for the post - your title line comments are more creative than what the guru's post. Keep them coming!

I don't know if Thug's title comments are more creative, but they're certainly more credible! (+) for Thug and upnorth! :D

• Upvote 1

With ridiculous gibberish like this, how can anybody continue to take this "investment" seriously? The guy is a joke and he's making a mockery of the dinar. I wouldn't be at all suprised if he's being paid to put this garbage out so people will continue to cling to faith that the dinar will actually re-value. Even if they don't buy more dinar, it's advantageous to convince them to hold on to their dinar for as long as possible. Somebody gets use of the dollars in the meantime.

• Upvote 1

Luigi1

Posted Today, 04:02 AM

At 0600 Hrs, CBI still the same rate. FOREX still the same. Maybe Okie knows something CBI don't know. He better tell CBI & Parliament to wake up, the ID justs RVed.

Really...... How do you know noone has cashed in?

I have noticed that the headers with (OKIE) in them

get viewed more than any other here.... Everyone

Wants to say BS but they sure love reading what he has to say.....

I hope he turns out to be right - wonder how many here will

stand up and apologize then.... Probably NONE - However

Y'all seem to be hanging on any Okie intel you can find...

Give it a rest allready....

I don't know Okie - I don't sell Dinar - I just call it as I see it......

Just Saying..............

• Upvote 1

Luigi1

Posted Today, 04:02 AM

Really...... How do you know noone has cashed in?

I have noticed that the headers with (OKIE) in them

get viewed more than any other here.... Everyone

Wants to say BS but they sure love reading what he has to say.....

I hope he turns out to be right - wonder how many here will

stand up and apologize then.... Probably NONE - However

Y'all seem to be hanging on any Okie intel you can find...

Give it a rest allready....

I don't know Okie - I don't sell Dinar - I just call it as I see it......

Just Saying..............

Links please. I'd like to know who's cashing & who's cashing them out. Inquiring minds want to know.

• Upvote 1

Links please. I'd like to know who's cashing & who's cashing them out. Inquiring minds want to know

You know there is not going to be a link with private intel......

Funny how people can't wait to read the "Okie BS" .......

Where's your link showing that any of the info on tis call is BS?

Still - just saying..........