Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okies call tonight details

chimman

1.. Just waiting for Us treasury,................. Heard that before

2... He announced his new website.. Thats the big news.....

3... Watch who you tell when you are rich.....

That is what the call was about LOL

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hahahahaha :lol: (I didn't listen to the call) but if what Chimman said that call was all about and all that crazy hype... the kicker is all who follow Okie will continue to follow blindly. Let's just hope Okie doesn't ask them all to wear strappy shoes and try to catch the RV Comet. :blink: :blink:

Hmmmm. That's not what I heard on the call. What I heard Okie say was:

He is not selling anything or pumping anything. He makes no money off this thing. He gives intel for hope.

In Australia today, some banks were cashing out at $5.25

One of the big four banks in the US today was cashing out some of their customers at $3.22 as long as you cashed in all of your dinar

The US treasury and IRS will set up offices all over the US starting July 16 for you to cash in. If you cash in with them in first 45 days you will pay 15% tax

From day 46 - six month period 18 - 22 %

After 6 months the rate is 38%

You will be able to cash in at a higher rate with the Feds than with a bank and will be guaranteed not to have an audit from the IRS.

Kuwait is out of dinar and you can't buy any there.

This week, fed employees were moving money in Hertz rental trucks in order to supply cashouts around the country.

Very, very strong possibility of this coming in tonight.

So there you go. That was the main thrust of Okie's call. More fun fantasy from Oklahoma's greatest export.

This is all without the Q & A

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hmmmm. That's not what I heard on the call. What I heard Okie say was:

He is not selling anything or pumping anything. He makes no money off this thing. He gives intel for hope.

In Australia today, some banks were cashing out at $5.25

One of the big four banks in the US today was cashing out some of their customers at $3.22 as long as you cashed in all of your dinar

The US treasury and IRS will set up offices all over the US starting July 16 for you to cash in. If you cash in with them in first 45 days you will pay 15% tax

From day 46 - six month period 18 - 22 %

After 6 months the rate is 38%

You will be able to cash in at a higher rate with the Feds than with a bank and will be guaranteed not to have an audit from the IRS.

Kuwait is out of dinar and you can't buy any there.

This week, fed employees were moving money in Hertz rental trucks in order to supply cashouts around the country.

Very, very strong possibility of this coming in tonight.

So there you go. That was the main thrust of Okie's call. More fun fantasy from Oklahoma's greatest export.

This is all without the Q & A

This is also what I heard great summery

• Upvote 2

Makemerich thats not what i heard

1.OKAY I CANNOT HEAR ANYONE---LINE IS EMPTY OF VOICES

They are back.

Iraq has been ready. Iraq has not been the problem. The delay has been within the US. The IAE, Treasury. he confirmed that everything is in place. Everything has been done and is ready

2. Okie I want to bring this to everybody. Mangorancher.com has a new dinar blog

3. Tone down to friends, neighbors and others about talking about what you are about to come into. You might have some really bad people putting the spot light on you. Along with being excited and thankful or this blessing. We must be careful not to endanger ourselves and our families. Be smart, be careful, and increase your situation awareness.

Like i said LOL

I really think he has lost it or he is getting his kicks spewing that stuff then coming over here to see how we are responding to that nonsense. How can ANYBODY with an IQ above a turnip buy into that? Bizarre!! :blink:

• Upvote 1