Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum "I Told You So"

possum

This guy is sooooooooooooo full of crap his eyes should be brown! We all know the B.Sers so maybe now we could just focus on the links or hard facts, Lets get some real intel wiith proof, as of late this is becoming a Skit!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read what K8knights posts they are as close as we will get to the truth.................

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Does the wind not have a sound but you cannot see? Yet, when you hear the wind one looks up to see what he cannot see but has no doubt that the wind is there yet still doubts when he looks up to see. Non-believers, is this not you who the voices talk to possum about?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Does the wind not have a sound but you cannot see? Yet, when you hear the wind one looks up to see what he cannot see but has no doubt that the wind is there yet still doubts when he looks up to see. Non-believers, is this not you who the voices talk to possum about?

Has Momma been fix in' u those beans that give u the Winds, Possum ?

Grab ur Beano and get Ready To Party !! :lol:

• Upvote 2

Possum talkin momma for some backwoods Botox work. An ole boy has a little shack where does doctoring on people for beer. Doc has added Botox shots and we are going to try it on momma first. If it works Possum may get a shot or two. Then it's Party Time!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Possum is still lurking cuss voices will not permit him to sleep. The deal is done believers and cashin instructions shall be available by mid week. Rest,'sleepmin peace for the real work begins this week. That being what to do with your millions! Possum has some great drilling prospects in shale zones. Let the possum know if you want to dig a hole in Texas.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Possum is still lurking cuss voices will not permit him to sleep. The deal is done believers and cashin instructions shall be available by mid week. Rest,'sleepmin peace for the real work begins this week. That being what to do with your millions! Possum has some great drilling prospects in shale zones. Let the possum know if you want to dig a hole in Texas.

'possum',

You and "momma" are one of a kind.........thanks for keeping us entertained!

Thank you,

GG

Well if the Voices won't let U sleep, Possum, then U might as well Stay Up And Party !

It's Saturday Nite. We're Live, Lets Party !! :D

• Upvote 1

Has Momma been fix in' u those beans that give u the Winds, Possum ?

Grab ur Beano and get Ready To Party !! :lol:

Thug....funny but i suspect that wind doesn't bring the smell of lilacs blooming! :lol:

possum...I see you are checking things out...appreciate your unorthodox humor....if the voices get to chattering let us know...unless it is Seth :blink: Cheers neighbor

• Upvote 1

So the deal is done and we will see cash in instructions next week. Ok, sure. Here is a post you made July 16, 2010 in where you said almost the exact same thing. You are still wrong and still a waste of time.

Possum has been diligently working to secure the latest intel and he has experienced many sleepless nights. Followers, voices are now talking to momma and she has confirmed that we will enjoy an RV by September 16th, 2010. She is completely convinced that the fall winds will usher in the long awaited change that we have longed for. Go ahead and party this weekend, Possum is and prepare for the "Fall Blast" as I will refer it for now on. Hey, football and an RV, what could be better?

Read more:

• Upvote 4

The Possum is proud of momma's loyalty and un yielding faith. It took me many of years to teach momma who pours the corn in the crib and and now I can just give her that look and she toes the line. No, Possum doesn't beat momma but she knows where the line is and she better not cross it. She likes staying barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

The Possum is proud of momma's loyalty and un yielding faith. It took me many of years to teach momma who pours the corn in the crib and and now I can just give her that look and she toes the line. No, Possum doesn't beat momma but she knows where the line is and she better not cross it. She likes staying barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen!

:lmao::shakehead:

Are you that far behind in your reading that you are just now reading 'possum post', and you just had to stop and laugh at possum and send this post to the forefront again?????

umm no.... possum just said something at 8:17pm this evening, which i quoted.....

• Upvote 3

It is done and the voices manifested in the daylight today and talked to Possum and momma then gave us a back rub. As they left all what I could hear was Party Time!!!

Don't know what you been smoking, but it appear to be pretty good....past it..............just saying.........puff puff past! Hummmm :P :P

It is done and the voices manifested in the daylight today and talked to Possum and momma then gave us a back rub. As they left all what I could hear was Party Time!!!

Nothing is done, dude your an idiot LOL............GO REAL TALK.......GO AWAY MUSKRAT.

Don't know what you been smoking, but it appear to be pretty good....past it..............just saying.........puff puff past! Hummmm :P :P

Wow I thought the first time you typed PAST it you just mis-typed, but then you did it again. PASS is how you spell it.............WOW!!! Really

• Upvote 2