Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So how was it???

Jaygo

can you show me ONE reason you think we are closer than we have ever been? not some missinterpetation of a article that some idiot guru says its done..... real evidence.......just one ......please.......come on ........one thing that says because you bought iraqi dinar you joe blow american are going to be a millionare........real facts please.....

I did not get into this to be an instand millionare. I got into this to move to the philippines. As far as fact goes......here is one......is not Iraqi a self governing body now? That is an advancement from where we were 8 years ago. I never expect anything over night but even as much as people complain here that is a move in the right direction

I did not get into this to be an instand millionare. I got into this to move to the philippines. As far as fact goes......here is one......is not Iraqi a self governing body now? That is an advancement from where we were 8 years ago. I never expect anything over night but even as much as people complain here that is a move in the right direction

I NEVER ASKED YOU IF YOU THOUGHT YOU WOULD GET RICH OVERNIGHT.............I ASKED YOU TO EXPLAIN WHAT REAL EVIDENCE THERE WAS THAT STATES THAT IF YOU BUY DINAR YOURE GOING TO BE ABLE TO TRADE IT FOR USD AND BECOME RICH............THANKS

Well some may think the intel is all sh**. But for me we are closer than we have been. I am not worried if it happens today cause I know it will happen. You can gripe and complain like the Isrealites when the marched around the walls of Jerico. But no matter how much they complained the walls fell. They did not know when or how it would fall but God and Joshua did. So maybe it is time to stop complaining and let God do his thing. Or have we forgotten that this is God's working? And if we forget that I wonder if we will forget to thank God and use this wealth he will bless us with for his glory. Remember.....God withholds his blessings from those who cant be trusted with what he gives them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I no I will probably get neg'd for this but I can't take it any longer.

Why do so many have to make this investment a religious event like it's some kind of financial jihad going on??? Sorry, but "God" has nothing to do with the potential for success in this. There are plenty of devoutly religious people (christian and other) who lost their a$$es in the stock market, the S&L scandal, the housing bubble, etc, etc.... Likewise, there are endless examples of tragedy and hardship heaped on these same individuals who look to "God" for help, answers, peace, and so on. Guess what, they got misery and financial ruin right along side everyone else.

If you're going to make this about "God", why not expect a straight LOP and no profit? It cuts both ways, though you will mearly say "its his will" and move on. Why not just accept that you hope for the best like everyone else? No need for a religious aspect to it.

This is just an investment and will either work out or not. But there is no all powerful benefactor guiding you to success, regardless of what altruistic motivations you claim are behind your investing. I am in this for financial gain - for whatever purpose I chose to use the money for. If you win, so do I and vice versa. Are you saying "God" has a choice to make in rewarding you or me based on our purpose and belief???

The only place to look for guidance as to why or when an RV will happen, is to the people involved in making the policy and political decisions related to Iraqs economy and government. They will be the only ones that have anything to do with it. Not anyone's diety of choice.

They say to discuss money, religion and politics is to invite argument. Well we have it all here don't we. But if others are going to continually make reference to "God" because it is their right, then I have an equal right to disagree in the same public forum.

I would defend your right to hold your beliefs because that is the basis of our freedom. But I also get to call BS for the same reason.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Come on guys this was suppose to be an OKIE info posting forum not a ***** fest!! If you got OKIE info from last night post it... If not just start another forum. I have my beliefs and you have yours. Not going to change what is or is not posted. Be nice everyone. Have you ever had a friend that it was hard to spend 10 minutes with, but you still call them a friend?? OKIE is that guy. He's your friend, you hate it, but you love it!!!!

I NEVER ASKED YOU IF YOU THOUGHT YOU WOULD GET RICH OVERNIGHT.............I ASKED YOU TO EXPLAIN WHAT REAL EVIDENCE THERE WAS THAT STATES THAT IF YOU BUY DINAR YOURE GOING TO BE ABLE TO TRADE IT FOR USD AND BECOME RICH............THANKS

Do you have any concrete evidence? Because if not why are you in this investment? Seems like a trick question...

Do you have any concrete evidence? Because if not why are you in this investment? Seems like a trick question...

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE.........IM IN IT BECAUSE DINAR IS CHEAP........NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU COULD DO WITH IT, MAYBE SOMEDAY IT WILL BE WORTH A LITTLE.....MAYBE ALOT....