Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Once Upon A Bank

EGK

Once upon a bank I went to see if my dinars were worth anything yet. While waiting in line I couldn't help but notice the fine fine contours of the woman's butt in front of me. When she was finished with her business I asked the teller about the dinar and she said, "what?"

I said, "dinar"

She turned her head like a confused dog.

"Dinar Iraqi Dinar..."

She was hot too so I was nice, "Foreign currency?"

"ohhhhhhh" She said, "I'll ask my manager."

5 minutes later someone came out of a room and shook their heads no. I helped myself to a lollipop and left. I tried to steal the pen but the chain was stronger than me.

THE END

Masterpiece. And Fun too. Thanks.

• Upvote 4

funny :lol: :lol:

to the poster calling EGK an idiot...shame on you for bashing just because someone is trying to lighten up things with a little humor...it's easier to have a little fun than tripping over a pouting, pooched out lip...if you're constipated on negativity try an enema filled with positive thoughts...it will elevate your mood and it will really "relieve" you :blink::huh::lol:

• Upvote 6

• 2 months later...

Once upon a bank I went to see if my dinars were worth anything yet. While waiting in line I couldn't help but notice the fine fine contours of the woman's butt in front of me. When she was finished with her business I asked the teller about the dinar and she said, "what?"

I said, "dinar"

"Dinar Iraqi Dinar..."

5 minutes later someone came out of a room and shook their heads no. I helped myself to a lollipop and left. I tried to steal the pen but the chain was stronger than me.

THE END

LMAO...

That's why I carry a Leatherman!

• Upvote 1

Bank stories are lame , pointless , a waist of a post , but that was just to dog gone funny

wait till we say" RV IS DONE" will you think the same bank story will be LAME>>>POINTLESS. crap..I for got GO>>>>RV

Edited by jaman
  • Upvote 1

I said, "dinar"

"Dinar Iraqi Dinar..."

THE END

I was hoping to see you get a date for dinar and a movie! laugh.gif

• Upvote 2