Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thank you for having the guts to suggest this!

It could also be helpful to not only focus on the bottom line and our desired results... but starting with the people 'at the top' who can make it happen, all the way down to the positive effects it would have on Iraq, their people and spreading throughout the world to positively touch everyone who shares this vision.

Whatever one's religion, faith or belief...all positive thoughts for the greater good can certainly do no harm.

All the pumping, BS, hype, bashing, indifference and even lies for attention and self glorification has only created more problems than it has solved. The roller coaster of emotions we are running on leaves us confused, exhausted and ready to overreact to the least little thing.

Perhaps now is the time we should stand together and move this in the right direction. Even if each person is not able to join in on the suggested time of focus...if we try to keep the tide rolling with a positive frame of mind...let's see what happens!

• Upvote 3

I am soooo IN !!! I utilize the power of manifestation: Law of Attraction, Ask & It is Given, Power of Intention.....my whole life as long as I can remember as a child. It WORKS !!! I had always wondered why I seems to receive what I asked for until early 2000. I am so grateful & appreciate this gift that are giving to us to use at any time we wish. With as many of us gathering to ASK and express our appreciation of this life changing for all people. By offering our gratitude & appreciation for this gift that comes our way will place us in a place of ALREADY received the gift.

I would like to share how I practice this everyday. I would start with a question which in turns have me feeling this feeling GOOD.

"Why is it that I am so thankful, grateful, and appreciate (fill in whatever you're asking for and have a feeling of feeling great of already having it).

So let's create this together...... Saturday 9 am Pacific, 10 am Central and 12 Eastern. Blessing to all.

Welcome...NEWBIE! I like your grit as the Gipper wouild say.. come on lets bring it!

FAITH:)

HOPE:)

Trust:)

" Jesus told them. "I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, youcould say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it would move. Nothing would be impossible."

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Edited by Jac

Welcome...NEWBIE! I like your grit as the Gipper wouild say.. come on lets bring it!

FAITH:)

HOPE:)

Trust:)

" Jesus told them. "I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, youcould say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it would move. Nothing would be impossible."

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, move from here to there, and it woiuld move. Nothing would be impossible. -Jesus Christ

God Bless America!:)

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 1

Well, it seems like the lemming theory is in full force. If he asked you all to take a crap at that time would you?

Great idea Polecat! There are very few who know about this - you must be advanced. For those of you who don't know it, if you take a crap WHILE you are meditating, it enhances the effect 100 fold - they call it "the group poop effect!" :lol::P :P

41JSFR2T9RL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

• Upvote 1

Ok will everybody please focus on me waking up while you are meditating so I can pray too? :)

The best antidepressant for life is choosing to be grateful!!

Be grateful whether by hook or crook you got into this thing and will reap the results of it when it RVs.

Will someone also call Okie and let him know this super secret intel that the RV will be happening in July so he can alert his followers?

Just kidding :)

GP

24 Hour Countdown Begins in 3, 2, 1 Now!!! 23:59, 23:58, 23:57..........................

Thanks everyone for your participation. Let's get this to everyone we possibly can.

I would gladly set up a 5 minute reminder text and/or email reminder but don't know how to pull it off without Adams buy in or the MODS help. MODS... any suggestions?

@ MakeMeRich (& anyone else who believe in the scriptures) Re: Matt.18:20 But what is His Name? This is extremely important! In order for this "All in Prayer" to work properly, we have to make them in the Father & Son's correct names. The Father's name can be found in Psalm 68:4, Isaiah 12:2, & Isaiah 38:11. YAH! also confirmed in the Hebrew word HalleluYAH = Praise you YAH. His Son's name, also Hebrew (check Acts 26:14 & 15, with the understanding that 1. there is no letter "J" in the Hebrew language. & 2. Names DO NOT GET TRANSLATED! they get transliterated. that means same sound, but differerent lettering systems or alphabets.), is YAHoshua, which means YAH's salvation, or salvation of YAH. & I & My Father are one means, are in one accord, as a husband & wife who become one, do not become 1 combined person, but rather one team or one family on the same accord.

I personally will be praying in The Most High's name YAH, asking that He allow the RV to come through in the next few days, in the name of His beloved Son, who He sent as His servant, a redeemer, savior & our Messiah, Yahoshua Ha Mashiach. Proverbs 30:4 makes clear that these names are not well known, but are vitally important. & The 3rd Commandment states that none will be held blameless for taking The Father's name in vain, which means making it worthless. If we are using titles & personality or character traits instead of His name...we are making it worthless. Read The Book of Malachi to see that YAH's name is important to HIM! So we better make it important to us.

This RV will help a lot of people, but only if their hearts are guided by YAH & already planning to help others. Shalom & YAH bless us all.