Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

luv your heading, "we control the RV" :lol::lol: this reminds me of a role, my favorite actress, jodie foster played along time ago on an episode of I Spy, I think it was. she played the role of a child with kinetic powers and esp. she would say, " i am in control, i have the power, i am in control, i have the power". :lol: it was great. luv that woman.

• Upvote 1

I AM IN!!!!!!! I HAVE A HORABLE MEMEORY SO SOMEONE NEEDS TO DO A REMINDER POST MAYBE FRIDAY NIGHT AND SATURDAY MORNING HAHAHAHAH

Where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.–Matt. 18:20

Edited by MakeMeRich
  • Upvote 2

I'm in! "As a man thinks, so it shall be" (paraphrase...), "there is power in the tongue (words)" (paraphrase).

Thanks for spreading this. Request to all, would you pray that it happens before July 13 when my layaway runs out???

Power to GOD's People!!!!

• Upvote 1

One of the most potent exercises we as a group could do to accelerate this dream into reality. Kudos to you, WowLewi.

There is a massive amount of data which demonstrates just how powerful our minds our, consciously or unconsciously. We shape reality

with our thoughts.

Which is why the powers that be put so much effort into brainwashing and propaganda. They know all things begin in thought.

Never doubt the power of the mind and the more minds we have at work for those two minutes, the quicker this thing will be realized.

I think, therefore I RV.

• Upvote 6

The power of positive thought is very strong! I think I read a lot about this i the book called, The Secret. (or something like that)

I am in! For all the time I spend on here, I can definitely fall into some positive thought for two solid minutes. I believe in what you put out there. Prayer, positive thoughts, whatever suits you--we should all do this!

GREAT IDEA ! Thanks!

Mind over body, that is proved and I am a big believer.

I am IN.

If you are here and following all the news and predictions; you want this to happen.

More peple to put their energy in same time , same thought=MORE POWER.

What would you loose, lets try all together.