Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"DINARS, SIR? OH, NO WE DO NOT DEAL WITH..."

pazloll

i spoke to a bank employee at currency exchange in wells fargo. he spent about 30 minutes telling me why and how dinars are useless and a crock, thus wells fargo not having anything to do now, or later with cashing in. He also said that Iraq is considered a terrorist country and they would not do biznezz for that reason and any bank that tell you they would is lying. those were his words.

At BOA they were totally oblivious to what dinars were doing in the hands of an average citizen here in the states! you would have thought i had Leprosy when i began the discussion on dinars, iraq, investors, etc., etc.

At U.S bank, they said nayyyyyy. Not now, not tomorrow, not ever. thats been my experiences thus far....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

i spoke to a bank employee at currency exchange in wells fargo. he spent about 30 minutes telling me why and how dinars are useless and a crock, thus wells fargo not having anything to do now, or later with cashing in. He also said that Iraq is considered a terrorist country and they would not do biznezz for that reason and any bank that tell you they would is lying. those were his words.

At BOA they were totally oblivious to what dinars were doing in the hands of an average citizen here in the states! you would have thought i had Leprosy when i began the discussion on dinars, iraq, investors, etc., etc.

At U.S bank, they said nayyyyyy. Not now, not tomorrow, not ever. thats been my experiences thus far....

Do you mind providing the name and number of the person you spoke with for a half hour?

Do you mind providing the name and number of the person you spoke with for a half hour?

Yea, I can't get anyone at a bank to spend more than 30 seconds with me unless I will open a new account!..lol!...besides, most banks I go into here (sorry to upset those working in a bank!) give you the "deer in the headlights" stare if you ask anything as complicated as breaking a $100.........just sayin'....

my dad bought a bunch of silver years ago that has been sitting and rotting in his safe deposit box. he thought it was worthless really, but silver is not doing so bad. he purchased 5 annuities 30 years ago and they have been rotting there at the banks as well. he will not even let us skim off the interest! he purchased three houses hear in the area since they have been falling in prices-and two of them he has not been able to rent.

i guess that dinars are like that...it may or maynot pay off. wait and see approach....

• Upvote 2

What idiots not a terrorist country anymore what the hell. Why do they think all our sevice men died for We kicked the terrorist out. Their may be a few hiding but they will be found.God bless the USA

• Upvote 1

Dont listen to what so many people tell you there are not millions of people in America that have dinar

Theres maybe 30-70 thousand people and DT maybe sold 1 billion dinar so get off the thinking that there is so many people that would know YOU ARE ONE OF THE FEW

and the UST dose not have trillions of dinar they have even less now that in the past month Kentucky flew it all back for the next stage you know( Fort Knox )did you not read that Kentucky was flying troops back to Iraq its because the handle currency and bullion (securely)

In the past 8 years there have been (69 thousand and some change) contractors come and go from 9 different companies in iraq (Turn over) they know about dinar

How strange... I was there today (WF) and got a total different response!!! They of course said they aren't doing it now and don't know for sure if they were going to do it ( yeah right)...but she stated "they have been told it was going to happen soon" and then when ask about De le rue machine (this was a smaller WF in smaller town) she proceded to tell me their procedure for cashing in and cordially answered our question... (of course only on the assupmtion if and when they do it... she could not say otherwise yet) now in the pass they always have been very negative(like some people I know) and this to prevent people calling and bugging them 24/7... they'd deny deny deny and would say they KNOW NOTHING!!!)... but today was different and we both open an account there... due to the fact that they are one of the big 4 and they deal in foreign currency and they will cash in their bank customers first...

Which leads me to the reason I went there in the first place... something happened to a friend of mine in NJ yesterday... she called and told me of the TD Bank there that had exchanged dinar Wed am for a few hours while it was up on screen (showed 5.25) and when the screen went blank they stopped and then close their doors to the lines forming there...(she knew someone in the bank)... I asked my friend was there a WF Bank near by that she could go to and ck out and ask question ... see their response... she did and to make a long story short... she went and the screen was BLANK... and in the end the Bank Manager told her to open an account and if she'd come back today... he pulled it up and if the screen came up again showing an amount... if so she could cash out at that time... this was not the TD Bank but WF Bank... my friend couldn't afford to do this... So I'm thinking maybe they are testing the system??? Seems to me things are happening... they are GETTING READY... there is a LOT MORE going on here than meets the eye or the average Joe Smoe has any clue about...

People plzzzzzzz I know this is a roller coaster ride but you need to look at the glass has half full... try to look at the positive things taking place.... I didn't have to share this with anyone but decided to because it was a positive activity asnd result... no date and rate ...just encouraging... I can wait a lil longer!!!

My friend and I ask to speak to the bank manager, who was out, so we spoke w/ Asst bank manager in private... and got a very very very positive reponse and helpful information.

It's hard to believe this won't happen til 2012... when the bank people's attitudes have seemed to be more positive and informative and not acting or giving the "deer in the head light look"... just saying... my experiences... in a small town!!! God Bless and Look Up!!!

• Upvote 3

I wouldn't call it bothering Banks - maybe we are just trying to

find a place to cash in WHEN the Dinar RV's.....



thats very easy...join VIP...dinar rv's...Adam sends you a certificate with negotiated spreads with various banks....

going to a bank to see what the deal is, is so stupid, i did it one time and i'll never do it again. While i was walking out, i felt of myself as "damn boy! can't you just be patient, now look at all these bankers that know who you are, think about all the photos that were takin of you, omg you just exposed myself dummy, kick rocks impatient child!"

lay low and wait!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I wouldn't call it bothering Banks - maybe we are just trying to

find a place to cash in WHEN the Dinar RV's.....



A bank is ,/ was a service industry........they provided financial services...witting government and corporate guidelines. If you service bank has a corporate policy to discuss the dinar ..they will..if.n Ot, the person that you are involving in a long, prohibited discussion will probably be unemployed soon.

• Upvote 1

First off I'm a Banker for 30 years now and I was on the phone for around 15 minutes with the currency exchange company our bank deals with in Florida and they are in the final stages of being acquired by Wells Fargo Bank, they are a division of The Bank of Ireland. The gal I spoke with set me straight, they presently deal with hundreds of banks that buy and or sell IQD, because it is an exchangeable currency, like all other exchangeable currencies. She said every bank has their own set of standards on which currencies they wish to offer or make available to their clients. She went on to say that the main purpose of banks offering foreign currencies is to facilitate traelers for people going on vacation and the normal limit is $5,000. Now my assumpition is there aren't many people going on vacation into Iraq, so that may be a reason quite a few banks don't make it available to their customers, not really sure. These quotes from employees at the above banks don't mean jack, employees at banks don't have any greater insight than any of you, so please stop giving credence to what any Banker says. All your getting are the personal bias of the employee your speaking with and nothing more!

It will be interesting to see if Wells Fargo begins selling IQD once their acquisition of the Foreign Currency Exchange company is complete. According to the employee, it's nearly done.

Thanks and back to your regularly scheduled programming......

Again, whyyyyyyyyyyyy did you ask a bank questions about dinar exchange and then post this stupid rant?????

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1