Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

more stuff to read

TechguyLA

[WeareRICH!] READ THIS HOT RUMOR: the rate is above $3, verified cash out arrangements done already, still not released by the UST yet, Obama signed off on TAX lastnight, iraqi citzens paid in RVs dinar today

[tummybed] Okay guys I heard back from my personal banker at BB&T. The good news is they verified my 5k dinar note as authentic. Bought all from Dinar Banker & Dinar Trade. So it cost me $30 over all. They only wanted to give me $3.37 cents for it. I said send it back!!!!!!! They said so you want us to send it back???? I said yes, again send it back! I still feel good about this and so it will be worth more soon....[tummybed] cjs just for that one note. .000674 about $674 per million.. the rate was not good... i said they are sending it back. i didn't accept that. see the good in this. the bank did not say it was a scam any longer and was willing to take my dinar and deposit it if i agreed to the rate which i didn't. i think this is a very positive sign. up until now everytime i went into the back they looked at me like i was crazy. not now.... they just wanted to rip me off!!!! LOL!!! i think they know it's coming......

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

[WeareRICH!] READ THIS HOT RUMOR: the rate is above $3, verified cash out arrangements done already, still not released by the UST yet, Obama signed off on TAX lastnight, iraqi citzens paid in RVs dinar today

[tummybed] Okay guys I heard back from my personal banker at BB&T. The good news is they verified my 5k dinar note as authentic. Bought all from Dinar Banker & Dinar Trade. So it cost me $30 over all. They only wanted to give me $3.37 cents for it. I said send it back!!!!!!! They said so you want us to send it back???? I said yes, again send it back! I still feel good about this and so it will be worth more soon....[tummybed] cjs just for that one note. .000674 about $674 per million.. the rate was not good... i said they are sending it back. i didn't accept that. see the good in this. the bank did not say it was a scam any longer and was willing to take my dinar and deposit it if i agreed to the rate which i didn't. i think this is a very positive sign. up until now everytime i went into the back they looked at me like i was crazy. not now.... they just wanted to rip me off!!!! LOL!!! i think they know it's coming......

I am confused by this posting - if you read the entire thing closely - please note the line that I have highlighted in bold print above - seems Tummybed is saying that the bank wanted to give a total of $3.37 for the 5K note. I sent a PM asking for clarification - did the bank mean $3.37 rate per dinar = $1 USD making this 5K note worth more than $16K+ or was it just $3.37 total for the note? Have not had a reply yet - but I am curious as to what Tummybed's response will be. So, this post by Tummybed that has been interpreted as a HOT RUMOR saying the rate is over $3.00 may be just an error in not reading and understanding the full context of the info and there is NO HOT RUMOR with a stated rate of $3+.

Unfortunately, I must respond to this drivel. Am I missing something here? He bought a 5k dinar note and took it in to be tested. He paid $30 for the note from either DT or DB and they said it is worth $3.37 This is where things get confusing for me. He said send it back. The bank is sending it back where?

Edited by speculatorsRIDE
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm sorry, but I don't understand. First of all, where did WeareRICH! get all that information in the first paragraph? Secondly, I'm totally confused by the second paragraph, from tummybed, regarding the $30, the $3.37, and "send it back." Could you please clarify this entire post??? :blink::unsure::blink:

tummybed is saying the bank sent the note to be verified and it was legit. They offered her 3.37 for the 5k note which is about 674 US per 1 mill dinar. Tummybed then asked to have the note sent back from the verification branch back into her possession.

In other works the bank she went to is actively buying the dinar. The dinar bought from Dinar banker is legit, but the rate was low...for now.

tummybed is saying the bank sent the note to be verified and it was legit. They offered her 3.37 for the 5k note which is about 674 US per 1 mill dinar. Tummybed then asked to have the note sent back from the verification branch back into her possession.

In other works the bank she went to is actively buying the dinar. The dinar bought from Dinar banker is legit, but the rate was low...for now.

Oh! Thanks, lonestar. It didn't occur to me that the bank might send it somewhere else for verification. (I wouldn't do that.) Thank you for the clarification. :)

A 5k note at 3.37....I would have said cash it in!

LOL -- DITTO! (I have some shoppin' to do...!!!) :lol:

What the hells going on here? Why is his name Tummybed?

LOL -- well, if I may, perhaps it's a favorite toy of his/her child, or something. I am "FoxyRoxy" because Roxy is my "child" (cat, to be exact), and I call her "FoxyRoxy."

I often wonder how people come up with their handles. :)

Edited by FoxyRoxy

Unfortunately, I must respond to this drivel. Am I missing something here? He bought a 5k dinar note and took it in to be tested. He paid $30 for the note from either DT or DB and they said it is worth $3.37 This is where things get confusing for me. He said send it back. The bank is sending it back where?

he must have forgot which lie he was telling