Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Guru Bytes: BluWolf Tells You Where To Go

DinarThug

This Is CNN. Broadcasting From The Sky Box At The Camel Races.

7-7-2011 Guru Joey: Huge article...They are out of chapter seven article...000’s completed and on june 20th they have amended and approved this law .that is where shabbs was he was in parliament....the tariff laws went into effect july 1st...Possible rate of .86 or less its not possible.. .. It has to be in line with Kuwait..

7-7-2011 Guru Bluwolf the rate will be high 8+... if a bank offers you less than 8+ simply... go somewhere else period

7-7-2011 Okie_Oil_Man I HAVE RECEIVED INTEL OVERNIGHT THAT IS OF SUCH A SENSITIVE NATURE THAT I CAN NOT REVEAL IT ALL AT THIS TIME--JUST REST ASSURED THIS IS THE BEST AND MOST POSITIVE INTEL THAT HAS OR EVER COULD BE RECEIVED. PERHAPS LATER ON TONIGHT OR TOMMORROW AT THE LATEST I MAY BE IN A POSITION OF SHARING ALL BUT AS OF THIS INSTANT I AM BOUND BY MY WORD OF ABSOLUTE NON DISCLOSURE. THIS IS OUR DAY, --JUST SIT BACK AND LET NATURE TAKE IT'S COURSE.

7-7-2011 Guru Bluwolf Listen up that maliki allawi news...is bogus, its done only to keep the insergents from bombing their country, also O sign{ed} off on your taxes just like I said he would, so expect your cashin procedures to start within hours

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

7-7-2011 Guru Bluwolf the rate will be high 8+... if a bank offers you less than 8+ simply... go somewhere else period

End Quote

Sigh....I'd love to see what they're going to offer HIM.....A straitjacket for starters

so expect your cashin procedures to start within hours

End Quote

Right on.

Edited by umbertino

7-7-2011 Guru Joey: Huge article...They are out of chapter seven article...000’s completed and on june 20th they have amended and approved this law .that is where shabbs was he was in parliament....the tariff laws went into effect july 1st...Possible rate of .86 or less its not possible.. .. It has to be in line with Kuwait..

7-7-2011 Okie_Oil_Man I HAVE RECEIVED INTEL OVERNIGHT THAT IS OF SUCH A SENSITIVE NATURE THAT I CAN NOT REVEAL IT ALL AT THIS TIME--JUST REST ASSURED THIS IS THE BEST AND MOST POSITIVE INTEL THAT HAS OR EVER COULD BE RECEIVED. PERHAPS LATER ON TONIGHT OR TOMMORROW AT THE LATEST I MAY BE IN A POSITION OF SHARING ALL BUT AS OF THIS INSTANT I AM BOUND BY MY WORD OF ABSOLUTE NON DISCLOSURE. THIS IS OUR DAY, --JUST SIT BACK AND LET NATURE TAKE IT'S COURSE.

7-7-2011 Guru Bluwolf Listen up that maliki allawi news...is bogus, its done only to keep the insergents from bombing their country, also O sign{ed} off on your taxes just like I said he would, so expect your cashin procedures to start within hours

HE HE HE HE, this would be great for a Beavis and Butthead episode HE HE HE HE!!!!! :lol::lol:

One of the dumbest things I have ever heard........

I truly feel sorry for him