Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WOW, BIG dealers are starting to not buy from investors

Aqua Dude

THIS LEADS ME TO BELIEVE THAT I HAVE BEEN BOTH RIGHT AND WRONG IN MY PREVIOUS PREDICTIONS.

RIGHT...WHEN I SAID AN RV WILL MOST LIKELY MEAN A LOP AND HOPEFULLY BREAK EVEN ON OUR INVESTMENT.

WRONG ...BY SAYING NOT SOON .

LOP AND GET IT OVER IS JUST FINE WITH ME. IM READY TO BE DONE WITH IT!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It would make sense that dealers would not want to be stuck with alot of 'inventory' when and if the value goes up.

I remember hearing before that there are regulations in place for dealers that do not allow them to exchange

currency for personal profit.. so whatever inventory they have would have to be 'sold' and they would

make money on the spread only... they cannot exchange it for a profit.

So i'm thinking that there will not be too many people buying dinar after the RV.......

I believe this is the case. Why get stuck with inventory that will just cost you in overhead to process and store. And perhaps they make more money cashing you in than cashing your out.

THIS LEADS ME TO BELIEVE THAT I HAVE BEEN BOTH RIGHT AND WRONG IN MY PREVIOUS PREDICTIONS.

RIGHT...WHEN I SAID AN RV WILL MOST LIKELY MEAN A LOP AND HOPEFULLY BREAK EVEN ON OUR INVESTMENT.

While I hope/pray ur wrong with LOP,I am so with ya on the ready for this to be over. By far the worst investment play(mentally) i've ever been associated with.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

LET ME SET Y'ALL STRAIGHT.....NOTHING TO DO WITH PENDING RV....

THEY AREN'T BUYING BACK BECAUSE DINAR DIDN'T RV AND AND BUNCH OF PANIC DINAR OWNERS ARE GETTING RID OF IT....REVERSE SUPPLY AND DEMAND.

OR

FOR THE DOOM AND GLOOM SCENARIO, IT'S NOT GOING TO RV SO THEY DON'T WANT TO HOLD ON TO THOSE WORTHLESS CURRENCY.

• Upvote 1

Hi

IMO It would bee the other way around if it was going to RV I would be buying all i could IF i knew for sure.

Just makes sense IMO

GOD BLESS

GOOOOOOOOO RVVVVVVV

Exactly...However I wouldn't buy them back if I knew they were going to be worthless piecess of paper!

LET ME SET Y'ALL STRAIGHT.....NOTHING TO DO WITH PENDING RV....

THEY AREN'T BUYING BACK BECAUSE DINAR DIDN'T RV AND AND BUNCH OF PANIC DINAR OWNERS ARE GETTING RID OF IT....REVERSE SUPPLY AND DEMAND.

OR

FOR THE DOOM AND GLOOM SCENARIO, IT'S NOT GOING TO RV SO THEY DON'T WANT TO HOLD ON TO THOSE WORTHLESS CURRENCY.

What pending RV? Do you know something that we don't know? Let me set you straight, there is no pending RV. Only the hopes of one!

Edited by hoopdog

Exactly...However I wouldn't buy them back if I knew they were going to be worthless piecess of paper!

What pending RV? Do you know something that we don't know? Let me set you straight, there is no pending RV. Only the hopes of one!

YOU ARE CORRECT. I WAS QUOTING BHGROUP

You could proably sell at anytime and come close to breaking even or even make a little bit. So you could be done with this if you really wanted to be. And No I do not want to buy yours :D .

Look folks.....3 groups of people made money off of this fiasco......1) Dealers 2) Website owners....3) CBI

The rest better HOPE to break even............if you can't see the writing on the wall then you are blind blind BLIND :rolleyes:

You and I and 10s of THOUSANDS of others helped fill the vaults of the CBI with USD for their worthless dinar that they are going to LOP and start over with....oh well....that is the way the cookie crumbles :huh:

Wow I really hate to agree with this post, as I'm sure you weren't crazy about believing it either, but I do agree and I do hate it.

• Upvote 3

Why I have no reason to believe it will RV anytime soon if at all. I just did a quick search about the past history of the Dinar and the rumors that were out there and came up with this very short list of links from 2007-2009 only (at least that was the time frame that I was searching). When I purchased mine, i didn't spend a lot of money, but it was enough. I did so believing all of the hype and a tip from a friend, instead of doing my homework first. As you can see I found all of these links in about 2 minutes...they are much like the stories we are reading still today. The only thing that has changed is the date! Had I done this first, I still would have purchased some Dinar, less than I did, but still would have purchased. I also would not have allowed myself to get excited at all because I would have had a better idea as to what really is going on with it. Which is nothing at the moment. I still have hope that it will RV and that we can all make something off of it, but the fact is, people several years ago were thinking the same things we are thinking now. Five years from now, people will probably be thinking the same things we are now. So like I have said before, mine will just sit in my safe and hopefully one day I can blow the dust off of it and cash it in, but that day doesn't appear to be any closer today than it was four years ago.

http://www.another site/2007/07/the_iraqi_currency_rv_is_it_fo.html

http://iraqimillionaire.blogspot.com/2008/09/any-valid-guesstimate-when-revalue-will.html

http://www.investorsiraq.com/showthread.php?100105-Can-dinar-RV-only-for-the-citizens-of-iraq

http://www.dinarrumor.com/showthread.php?3431-Dinar-RV

http://hyipblog.nobshyip.net/2007/02/13/iraqi-dinars-is-this-just-hype/

http://dinarspeculation.com/2009/10/20/jim-cramer-on-the-iraqi-dinar/

• Upvote 1

ya but there would be a conflict of interest.....if someone choose to sell to them today.....the only option to send the dinar is by mail....unless you live close by.....so that means the dinar won't get there until sat or monday...maybe even tuesday........

lets say the owner got wind of high probability today or friday.....or monday.....those people who sent in their dinar to sell would have a fit....and some would try to sue

just something to think about....a highly plausable situation

Not a bad thought.

The whole idea was to separate you from your dollars. They entice you with promises of riches and wealth beyond your wildest dreams and then string you along with promises of buying your dinar back as long as possible. Once people stop buying their product, they quietly drop out of the market and you're left with dinar that have no value and no market. If you can't (or don't) sell back your dinar, you've lost 100% of your "investment"! Who are you going to call when that happens? You've got no recourse. You got scammed!

• Upvote 1

fact is that everyone's input on this subject is all speculation and opinion.

I would like a source to verify that the dealers themselves cannot profit off the RV from in house stock. Anybody???

If that is true and can be verified then it is plausible that if they feel the RV is soon they would want to lower their stockpile not increase it. Unless they can of course sell those same dinars at the increased rate to everyone wanting to jump on board for future increase in Dinar value when the RV becomes public knowledge worldwide.

Usually once investments begin to reap nice rewards that is when "everybody else" wants to jump on board and buy in after the price spike has already occurred.

I think it will be interesting to watch what happens after the RV and see what public response will be.

:blink:

GP

I was told, and have read that Money Services Businesses (MSB's), which is what the dealers are cannot profit themselves from leftover currency from their business. They must sell it. However, I have not been able to verify this for myself. There must be something online that discusses this in detail but I have not been able to locate it. Anyone else able to find anything?

Look folks.....3 groups of people made money off of this fiasco......1) Dealers 2) Website owners....3) CBI

The rest better HOPE to break even............if you can't see the writing on the wall then you are blind blind BLIND :rolleyes:

You and I and 10s of THOUSANDS of others helped fill the vaults of the CBI with USD for their worthless dinar that they are going to LOP and start over with....oh well....that is the way the cookie crumbles :huh:

Im not sure I have EVER seen a positive post from you......why do you stick around this site if you really believe what you wrote above?? I just dont get it................ :huh::blink::huh::blink:

• Upvote 2

Im not sure I have EVER seen a positive post from you......why do you stick around this site if you really believe what you wrote above?? I just dont get it................ :huh::blink::huh::blink:

I wonder that myself quite a bit lately. Their doom & gloom does not really counter any extreme pumpers.

I take each scenario and think to myself.. "They don't know any more than the next person..."

They're taking a pessimistic approach, so they're prepared for the worst hoping for the best.

I take an optimistic approach hoping that something good can come from this, but I once again, I am prepared as the actions are out of my hand.

I like the theory though.. Foreign countries are pumping in large quantities of cash.... You would think something would "have" to happen at some point in time.

time will tell

• Upvote 4

I wonder that myself quite a bit lately. Their doom & gloom does not really counter any extreme pumpers.

I take each scenario and think to myself.. "They don't know any more than the next person..."

They're taking a pessimistic approach, so they're prepared for the worst hoping for the best.

I take an optimistic approach hoping that something good can come from this, but I once again, I am prepared as the actions are out of my hand.

I like the theory though.. Foreign countries are pumping in large quantities of cash.... You would think something would "have" to happen at some point in time.

time will tell

VERY WELL SAID DARIN!! I agree, when I started on this ride I never had the opportunity to possibly become a millionaire...it has allowed me to dream, and have great talks with my family and friends of "what if" ...so many talks that it has really opened up my eyes to the good in people still exists...at first i would talk about everything I would buy, but that has now turned into how I can help others, and how some people in my life could really use a little boost... I dont understand the "negative" approach to this investment, I guess all I can do is be thankful I dont have that outlook, and also to have so many positive people on this site shed some positive light on it when the "downers" make their presence felt!! And as always GO RV BABY!! :D