Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wow, they gave a rate in a news article...its a RI

Delete Three Zeros From the Currency of Iraq

07/5/2011 12: 00 am

From time to time by the Central Bank raised the idea of raising three zeros from the currency and announced that he was nearing completion of finalizing the drafting of the law to regulate the process of delisting to be sent to the Presidency of the Prime Minister and then to the House to decide whether there was a need to raise the three zeros from the currency of the issuer, where a senior official said the Monetary Authority that House is the final decision in this regard .

Iraqi Central Bank adviser says: the project will be organized to raise three zeros for the advancement of the local currency in internal and external economic circulation, and regarded a strategic project aimed at reducing inflation experienced by the Iraqi market, the Finance Ministry announced in February that the local currency of zeros deleted edits the Iraqi economy and strengthen the Iraqi dinar Bank Fund .

We believe that the draft three zeros from the currency lifted Iraq unhelpful and raises the value of Iraqi dinars would add when applied multidimensional problem to the many problems experienced by the worsening economy, and these problems is confusion and clutter the market buy and sell debt among citizens, as well as confuse mood that will haunt the Iraqi citizen as a result of the emergence of a new phenomenon requiring intellectual and psychological stress of familiarity and acceptance .

The other hand requires the project before the application of small categories won't represent parts of the dinar currency will be worth a penny, note that these small currencies would cost a mint State large sums, then the project does not strengthen the Iraqi dinar (( According to the Ministry of Finance)) where it will stay intact (worth (if equal amounts of the other results are equal equal )).

In a different Of the Central Bank of Iraq to the effect that the process of raising three zeros from the local currency is a complex process requiring extensive economic study, also Adviser said the Central Bank of Iraq we have to deal with this issue with caution and Tan because they may cause economic problems in case of premature or do anything else confused Iraqi economic situation .

We say cautious and pay the occurrence of such problems see better it put the project on the Iraqi public with invited competent in economics to demonstrate their familiarity with before sending it to the Presidency of the Prime Minister and Parliament .

Promises to start seeing the futility of the project .also believe-does not lead to the lifting of the Iraqi dinar, we aspire to adopt the Iraqi Central Bank and economists project that aims to raise the value of Iraqi dinars prior to returning value equal to (3.33) dollars[/b] through a package of measures and bold decisions, first review the import process and reduced to essentials, so that wide open import drain hard currency surplus and deposited with the Central Bank of Iraq in support of the currency And not for sale through auction for Iraqis by traders to cover asteradathm of goods, as well as to review with the aim of reducing public spending and services in respect of the import of expensive furniture, which can be obtained from the local market, which encourages and supports local industry and jobs for the unemployed, also support and develop the agriculture sector by assisting farmers with seeds and agricultural machinery in order to increase theagricultural crops production .

There are also other things to support Iraqi currency: reduction operations staff testimony and made only for the purpose of training and development .

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/BV.aspx?ref=IE8Activity&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mustakbal.net%2FArticleShow.aspx%3FID%3D8787.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Delete Three Zeros From the Currency of Iraq

07/5/2011 12: 00 am

From time to time by the Central Bank raised the idea of raising three zeros from the currency and announced that he was nearing completion of finalizing the drafting of the law to regulate the process of delisting to be sent to the Presidency of the Prime Minister and then to the House to decide whether there was a need to raise the three zeros from the currency of the issuer, where a senior official said the Monetary Authority that House is the final decision in this regard .

Iraqi Central Bank adviser says: the project will be organized to raise three zeros for the advancement of the local currency in internal and external economic circulation, and regarded a strategic project aimed at reducing inflation experienced by the Iraqi market, the Finance Ministry announced in February that the local currency of zeros deleted edits the Iraqi economy and strengthen the Iraqi dinar Bank Fund .

We believe that the draft three zeros from the currency lifted Iraq unhelpful and raises the value of Iraqi dinars would add when applied multidimensional problem to the many problems experienced by the worsening economy, and these problems is confusion and clutter the market buy and sell debt among citizens, as well as confuse mood that will haunt the Iraqi citizen as a result of the emergence of a new phenomenon requiring intellectual and psychological stress of familiarity and acceptance .

The other hand requires the project before the application of small categories won't represent parts of the dinar currency will be worth a penny, note that these small currencies would cost a mint State large sums, then the project does not strengthen the Iraqi dinar (( According to the Ministry of Finance)) where it will stay intact (worth (if equal amounts of the other results are equal equal )).

In a different Of the Central Bank of Iraq to the effect that the process of raising three zeros from the local currency is a complex process requiring extensive economic study, also Adviser said the Central Bank of Iraq we have to deal with this issue with caution and Tan because they may cause economic problems in case of premature or do anything else confused Iraqi economic situation .

We say cautious and pay the occurrence of such problems see better it put the project on the Iraqi public with invited competent in economics to demonstrate their familiarity with before sending it to the Presidency of the Prime Minister and Parliament .

Promises to start seeing the futility of the project .also believe-does not lead to the lifting of the Iraqi dinar, we aspire to adopt the Iraqi Central Bank and economists project that aims to raise the value of Iraqi dinars prior to returning value equal to (3.33) dollars through a package of measures and bold decisions, first review the import process and reduced to essentials, so that wide open import drain hard currency surplus and deposited with the Central Bank of Iraq in support of the currency And not for sale through auction for Iraqis by traders to cover asteradathm of goods, as well as to review with the aim of reducing public spending and services in respect of the import of expensive furniture, which can be obtained from the local market, which encourages and supports local industry and jobs for the unemployed, also support and develop the agriculture sector by assisting farmers with seeds and agricultural machinery in order to increase theagricultural crops production .

There are also other things to support Iraqi currency: reduction operations staff testimony and made only for the purpose of training and development .

My deduction here is they are rethinking the lifting of the three zeros as stated in past articles which I have read. It appears that want to raise the value and I have to say this aligns itself to everything Adam Montana has stated a measured increase in value. Please any more thoughts?

blink.gif.... or people that just don't want to splain it to others!

coward, lazy....same diff

My deduction here is they are rethinking the lifting of the three zeros as stated in past articles which I have read. It appears that want to raise the value and I have to say this aligns itself to everything Adam Montana has stated a measured increase in value. Please any more thoughts?

this is 100% true....if you read the iraq bank law it states how much the dinar will be and which denoms will be in circulation for general population....ther will be no lop...no RV...no RD

good ol RI

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Its talking about lopping or a rd to get to previous rates......not a flat out RI

LOP is BS.. ok so if we were to LOP the US Currency.., the 100 bill would be $1 and $1 would be a penny.. how stupid does that sound.. we just walk around and with a black marker and pretend the zeros on a $50 or $100 bill isnt there.. you have to understand that the translators dont always have the same meaning. a lop would devalue the currency. every major corporation would rape them and leave if they LOP. now you can argue your point that the turkish lira Lop'ed .. so why not Iraq.. well do you see Multi billion dollar companies flocking to Turkey.. ummm NO!..

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

coward, lazy....same diff

this is 100% true....if you read the iraq bank law it states how much the dinar will be and which denoms will be in circulation for general population....ther will be no lop...no RV...no RD

good ol RI

I don't know if I would go that far - Here is the quote "raise the value of Iraqi dinars prior to returning value equal to (3.33) dollars through a package of measures and bold decisions"

So is this a RV of RI? - it looks like it might be in steps ....

hate to be the judge of appearances but just look at that guys pic...then look at his answer....keep in my all that you know about what a lop will do and the above article which makes so much sence its a POW in the face....and then come to a conclusion of his breif smug face answer....

I don't know if I would go that far - Here is the quote "raise the value of Iraqi dinars prior to returning value equal to (3.33) dollars through a package of measures and bold decisions"

RD with successive RVs.

Too much IQD in circulation for RV at that rate.

• Upvote 1

you are right, i got a little excited when reading it....so a RV then a RI.....omg, why don't they just get it done....those iraqi people need to be treated fairly and prolonging this aint fair

• Upvote 1

OK I kept my emotions under wraps while trying to formulate what this said - It seems too good to be true, so I had to go over it many times. So now that I am pretty FREAKING sure of what I read with the help of some of you folks here.

AWESOME this is GREAT NEWS biggrin.gif- however next week this could change.angry.gif

RD with successive RVs.

Too much IQD in circulation for RV at that rate.

Thanks for the help. Whoo hoooo! :) like it!