Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ADAM & Sonny1 "Question we all would like to know your view just for Clarification"

cashman

Adam you stated that your CBI contact said there would be no problem with the large notes. Great

If Iraq had 25B in circulation before and now 25T a "LOP"/adjustment would make that 25B again and our 25K the same as as $25-35 depending on RV rate.

Question: Did your CBI contact talk about anything related to the "000"s coming off during the RV announcement? Or adjusting the face value of the large notes?

IMO...It seems that if they truly only have about half of all the money they printed in circulation about 13-15T that seems low to me for the soon to be 3rd largest oil producer. But if say there are 1.8M investors that bought 4M each that would be over $7Trillion sitting with people like you and I...

Iraq will in the next 3-5 years have just from oil 200-300B in oil revenues and maybe the same from Gas and other resources but there still seems to be an imbalance...

Just discussing and open to observations.I want to be proven wrong :)

One of the things I have read is that Iraq has untold billions frozen in bank accts, and tons of gold frozen which will be released back to them when they get off Ch. 7. These assets alone will go a long way to balancing things out. Anyone else read this or know the actual amounts that are frozen in the wings waiting for the Ch. 7 to be lifted?

You really only need to apply "common sense". You put into words exactly what I've been thinking for some time. Everyone kept saying the U.S., China, etc. wouldn't stand for a lop, but if they lop 3 zeros like we now know they will do, and simultaneously rv to say 1.49 to 3.47, you still get a great return. How can governments be upset about that? Makes sense if you look at the big picture.

You don't have to be an economist or have a contact at CBI to figure this out. This is "not" a negative post, just applying common sense. Think about it.

(keylime says)-One of the things I have read is that Iraq has untold billions frozen in bank accts, and tons of gold frozen which will be released back to them when they get off Ch. 7. These assets alone will go a long way to balancing things out. Anyone else read this or know the actual amounts that are frozen in the wings waiting for the Ch. 7 to be lifted?

WHAT ARTICLE YOU READ FROM PLEASE??

(steel_guy says)-You really only need to apply "common sense". You put into words exactly what I've been thinking for some time. Everyone kept saying the U.S., China, etc. wouldn't stand for a lop, but if they lop 3 zeros like we now know they will do, and simultaneously rv to say 1.49 to 3.47, you still get a great return. How can governments be upset about that? Makes sense if you look at the big picture.

You don't have to be an economist or have a contact at CBI to figure this out. This is "not" a negative post, just applying common sense. Think about it.

COMMON SENSE IS THIS...If the USA is holding say (example) 5 trillion dinars..you lop 3 zeros, what ya get?? ($3 billion x $1.49= $4.47 bil) So please tell me how the USA is going to be happy w/ that. From what everyone has been saying, George Bush said 'the war will pay for itself'...how is a lop going to do this with such a small return?? (Common sense applied for ya)

(keylime says)-One of the things I have read is that Iraq has untold billions frozen in bank accts, and tons of gold frozen which will be released back to them when they get off Ch. 7. These assets alone will go a long way to balancing things out. Anyone else read this or know the actual amounts that are frozen in the wings waiting for the Ch. 7 to be lifted?

(steel_guy says)-You really only need to apply "common sense". You put into words exactly what I've been thinking for some time. Everyone kept saying the U.S., China, etc. wouldn't stand for a lop, but if they lop 3 zeros like we now know they will do, and simultaneously rv to say 1.49 to 3.47, you still get a great return. How can governments be upset about that? Makes sense if you look at the big picture.

COMMON SENSE IS THIS...If the USA is holding say (example) 5 trillion dinars..you lop 3 zeros, what ya get?? ($3 billion x $1.49= $4.47 bil) So please tell me how the USA is going to be happy w/ that. From what everyone has been saying, George Bush said 'the war will pay for itself'...how is a lop going to do this with such a small return?? (Common sense applied for ya)

I agree with you. I have read so much recently that I cannot tell you where I read that. That is why I asked if anyone else could post or quote from a reliable source just what and or how much is frozen that will be returned to Iraq when Ch. 7 is lifted. Thanks.

What most of you are not saying is all the dinar is not going back to iraq most of it will stay with the us governement and also with other gov. Then it will gradually go back to iraq when gov are doing their purchases so i do beleive all will be fine stay positive

unfortunate for you this has been stated way to many times..like beating a dead horse. Almost economics 101. what i would like to see is the article that states an 'increase in value and redenomination' from somewhere besides foraxnews. I have asked sonny1 numerous times to provide it..but he cant. And amazingly i cant find it either..cause foraxnews is false. It has been debunked last year. http://www.rferl.org/section/Iraq/157.html this is a site to radio free europe that is paid for by the US govt. True legite site. It states nowhere about increase value of dinar...just the redenomination. I would be nervous of peeps telling me what to believe in..i can think for myself and debate both sides of the coin..can u??

I can't take anymore of the "LARGE BILLS WILL BE LOPPED" crap. If they LOP one they LOP them ALL!!! If they want lower denoms after that they will have to reprint a different currency. Why I know this? It would be flat out STUPID to think any government could say one dollar is worth more than another of the same currency!!!!!!!!!!! Plain and simple. Unless it's a different note completely!!!! The current 50 IQD would be .05 and the 25,000 would be 25.00

But, I'm not on the LOP train. I think we'll RV 100%. Just have no clue when?!

I'm sorry but that isn't common sense. If the US holds 5 trillion dinar then that's only 4.2 billion worth of USD in dinar, if they lop 3 zeroes and its now 5 billion dinar, guess what, US still holds 4.2 billion worth of USD in dinar. Then let's reval up to $3.44 (that's 400% increase) and we now have 16.8 billion worth of USD in dinar. That's a big return no matter what way you cut the cake. Of course, its nothing like 5-15 trillion worth of USD in dinar if they just did a reval with no lop, but that can seem ridiculous and unrealistic. However, anything can happen at this point.

Just some common sense for ya.

I can't take anymore of the "LARGE BILLS WILL BE LOPPED" crap. If they LOP one they LOP them ALL!!! If they want lower denoms after that they will have to reprint a different currency. Why I know this? It would be flat out STUPID to think any government could say one dollar is worth more than another of the same currency!!!!!!!!!!! Plain and simple. Unless it's a different note completely!!!! The current 50 IQD would be .05 and the 25,000 would be 25.00

But, I'm not on the LOP train. I think we'll RV 100%. Just have no clue when?!

I'm happy to see that someone else gets it too.

here's a thought I had that I have no proof, links or evidence I believe this Plan that has been put into place is really about transfer of wealth, when this does re-eval and everybody (the ones who got on board) will be all fat and happy with the few million (or whatever you have invested) we have made, we will not even think twice about the fact the a select few who have implemented this plan will make more money then we can imagine, having invested not just hundreds or thousands but millions into the IQD.

it will probably be one of the if not The single largest transfer of wealth in history and most won't even realize it and the rest of us who have made our little fortunes will be too happy with what we have received to make a stink about it.

this is all the ravings of a conspiracy theorist

pop24..got me on the typo of my math(typing to fast) here ya go-i will simplify it for ya- Ex. USA holding 5 trillion dinar..if you lop( i dont want that) you get 5 billion dinar ..you following pop..?? ok- take the 5 billion dinar and do low range of $1.49..(most intel leading to euro)..what ya get=$7.45 billion up to a high($3.44 ) $17.2 billion.... You honestly think the US govt wants a mere $7.45 - $17.2 b return..that is pennies to our govt. So pop..Thats how ya do the math( i was too fast typing earlier in my easy example i thought peeps could follow. guess i lost ya)

Its not about being on a lop-train..its about being able to debate both sides of a 'speculative theory'. which this entire dinar r/v is..speculative! Have to show facts and evidence to back up either way...and if peeps want to be blinded by the koolaid they drink..thats their choice..if peeps like to be told what to believe without merit..thats their choice..but alot of us like facts and evidence to be backed by what we are being told. If you cant think for yourself,,thats also your problem.

There is ---1) rv talk..2) lop talk...3) redenomination talk...4) increase value then redenomination talk...5) Venezuela talk...6) rv low denoms only talk.. 7)gold reserves talk..8) bank teller story talk...The list goes on!!

pop24..got me on the typo of my math(typing to fast) here ya go-i will simplify it for ya- Ex. USA holding 5 trillion dinar..if you lop( i dont want that) you get 5 billion dinar ..you following pop..?? ok- take the 5 billion dinar and do low range of $1.49..(most intel leading to euro)..what ya get=$7.45 billion up to a high($3.44 ) $17.2 billion.... You honestly think the US govt wants a mere $7.45 - $17.2 b return..that is pennies to our govt. So pop..Thats how ya do the math( i was too fast typing earlier in my easy example i thought peeps could follow. guess i lost ya)

Lost me? You didn't lose me. You however seemed lost in your disillusions of grandeur. Sure that return is pennies to us, but a return is a return no matter how you look at it. Your math is fine, my math is fine, the problem comes in with whether or not there's going to be a lop. You were making it out to sound like the US Government would be losing out on money, which a lot of people mistakenly believe, instead of actually gaining some no matter the amount. Go take your arrogance somewhere else. There's room for more than one opinion in this world.

Whatever, somehow or another I get the feeling that there is NO WAY that a bunch of small time people investing in the Dinar are going to make out in the end. I wish I were wrong, but experience says I'm not. Of course, the current value of the Dinar could go on forever, and so could the speculative talk of revaluation. So if I end up being wrong or right, we may never live to know.

I was thinking after i posted that... If the CBI contact has big news...well not so big if they LOP then RV for us yes it's a return of only 30-50% or about 10% per year or so after you deduct the cost...NO A GOOD RETURN for the risk... As some of you said it would be hard for me to believe a country "US" to be happy with that return...Does not pay for the war, does not really help the Iraq since they make $25,000-60,000 Dinar per week or so according to some reports maybe as high as $120 US or 120,000 dinar.

I am trying to convince myself that a LOP is not reasonable and I do have a hard time thinking that 25,000 dinar bill is different from say a 10 dinar bill... can they coexist if the rate of one bill/dinar is different exchange than the other.

Further you can get a return of 10-20% in the stock market and with less risk IMO so i feel we should be ok but you sometimes to good to be true is too good...

In a way, the Iraqi government might have known about their own mathematical logic relating to lopping the zeros more than we might do. They couldn't lop IQD easily because of the many negative repercussions might emerge to kill their economic development as soon as they have rebuilt it halfway now. The economic strategy towards revaluing its national currency is still going through all necessary assessments before accepting all the possible conclusions to finalize the same decision to confirm the revalued rate is an appropriate one which wouldn't compromise everything in the near future. IMF and the World Bank may act as an overseer in this RV matter for Iraq. Iraq is not that stupid either. Give them a break only for this month February and pray for the best in March.

wHY DO YA'LL BOTHER CONFUSING YOUR OWN SELF LIKE THIS, IT'S AN EXCHANGE OF FACE MONEY.... THATS ALL!!!! I'D LIKE TO BREAK THIS $20. BILL FOR A $10 AND TWO $5.'s PLEASE.

Really, and how do you know this for sure, 100%, without a doubt? Please take a chill pill. We aren't 'confusing our own self' as you say, we are, rather, taking in all options so either way we won't be disappointed.