Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BAN OKIE MATERIAL! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

hOW DO YOU KNOW THIS???? got a link

No Link, but I know two people who recently lost their business, because they react to these Okie posts, and lots of others, by buying more Dinar. They put off paying bills, using the excuse," we will will pay you when the Dinar RV's"" Its supposed to happen any day" "It already rv'd in Iraq" " Rate will be over 7.00$" These are all quotes I have heard them tell people to buy more time. No link, just first hand knowledge of it happening. And I am sure there are similar stories like this. They got me into the investment months ago, but I bought a small amount, and am done buying, cause I know the pumpers are getting something for their efforts!

I myself enjoy okie and others amuses me i may be newer than most on here and I have seen people say the poor newbies do not know who or what to believe well if they are stupid enough to sit back and read all the rumors and believe without doing research of their own as I have done then they deserve whatever they get.As for banning people who have given a rate and date and it has not happened well there are some respected people that have and that day has passed for reason beyond our control.In my opinion after many hours of research it will happen when it does and just maybe they(iraq)is trying to figure out how to screw the us without harming the many other countries I do not pretend to know everything but I heard that if there is a RI we wont have the taxes that a RV would have maybe thats the only way to screw the us but like I said i dont know everything just things I have read,when you click on the rumor section take it for what it is a RUMOR nothing is written in stone in this section and I agree with whoever said the ones that bash the okies of the world are the ones 1st in line to listen or read their posts Go ahead and bash me do not care what is said as this is just my thoughts, mom always told me nothing nice to say keep lips zipped and the whole sticks and stones thing lol so go ahead bash away lol

• Upvote 1

Whats everyones problem here :blink: , alright so Okie gets it wrong not some of the time but ALL OF THE TIME, that being said this is the rumor section, sometimes we need a good laugh and these rumors should be taken as just that, if anyone finds them annoying then i suggest you dont read them, they make me laugh day after day, no harm in it if you dont take it to seriously :lol:

Edited by blonde_minx
  • Upvote 1

Has not this gone on long enough? Enough is enough already-this Okie character is obviously having one field day and laughing his butt off watching you guys respond to his constant thread of lies! Its like Pavlov's Dog around here when Okie posts a note or someone else brings some of his ALPO , i.e "intel" to this site.

This site is not supposed to be a posting board for imbeciles, lunatics or riff raff that never had the proper upbringing to know what decent conduct and behavior is.

Enough Okie! You are a reflection of the two individuals that raised you; i would like you to begin to give them a little more credit than you have for the past year, at least to the woman that carried you for nine months!

This has gone on for months and months and its time the Moderators deleted and voided his desparate need for stupid and idiotic recognition from this venue.

Thanks

You should be banned from here. Look at you telling folks who have been here for so long what to read. You have already violated the rules here considering you are a newbie. Go to where you are coming from.

• Upvote 2

davenfl, on 07 July 2011 - 12:44 PM, said:

i think most everyone reads okie for the entertainment value. its all part of the on going novel being written together by all the gurus. they all play their parts. i read books also for entertainment. thats all it is. enjoy it. don't take it seriously (DUH!).

Its so irresponsible what this jackass is doing. I know a local guy who keeps going into his bank pleading with them to delay the forclosuer on him home based on what he reads from Okie each day. These lies sink deeper than just reading it on a board and saying ohh thats just nonsense.

IF THAT GUY WAS RELYING ON DINAR RV AND OKIE POSTS HE HAD SERIOUS PROBLEMS BEFORE. YOU CAN'T BLAME OKIE.

• Upvote 2

I would rather read Okie than all the whining or nothing at all

do you have anything better to offer?

where hes getting his info...... do you think that they are an

upstanding honest group of agencies, that do everything perfectly on time,

true and honest for our benefit, and right hand knows,what he left hand is doing

I'm amazed anything gets done at all anymore.

Has not this gone on long enough? Enough is enough already-this Okie character is obviously having one field day and laughing his butt off watching you guys respond to his constant thread of lies! Its like Pavlov's Dog around here when Okie posts a note or someone else brings some of his ALPO , i.e "intel" to this site.

This site is not supposed to be a posting board for imbeciles, lunatics or riff raff that never had the proper upbringing to know what decent conduct and behavior is.

Enough Okie! You are a reflection of the two individuals that raised you; i would like you to begin to give them a little more credit than you have for the past year, at least to the woman that carried you for nine months!

This has gone on for months and months and its time the Moderators deleted and voided his desparate need for stupid and idiotic recognition from this venue.

Thanks

They allowed you to post !

You have not been here long enough to make this call

• Upvote 2

Everyone relax. This allows everyone to post and comment. That practice keeps good and bad intel coming at a rate faster than any other site. Poor statement about the VIP folks paying for everything. The VIP receive exclusive info no one else gets. I am sure the site is making money on every user that clicks on a add. Last, Okie is not posting anything on the site... It is being posted by members of this site, turn your unhappiness there.

Let's stay focused on the RV

• Upvote 1

WAS THAT A HITLER REFERANCE? .....WOW,THATS AS LAME AS OKIES GARBAGE, AND MAKES ABOUT AS MUCH SENCE :D

I was trying to be humourous, but I guess it wasn't to you.

Why do you want to ban everybody that pisses you off??

• Upvote 1

Stalin? Really? He is causing people financial hardship, because some keep rushing out and buying more Dinars every time he Blabs!

Okie or any of these other "gurus" are NOT causing people financial hardship. People who believe it, are causing themselves financial hardship. The blame needs to be placed appropriately. If you believe the crap you read, you are foolish plain and simple.

This is not to say the "guru's" who post the crap are not foolish. They are extremely foolish.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I was trying to be humourous, but I guess it wasn't to you.

Why do you want to ban everybody that pisses you off??

i dont want everyone banned i just dont like liars.do you like being lied to?........do you really think okie,dan,tony,steve,terryk ect......are doing this for fun? they are preying on the weak and you seem to think this is ok.......do you think this kind of garbage would be tollerated on any other investment site? anyway...its all good :D

• Upvote 2

Thanks

Wow, just new to the site and you are already demanding and making a fuss just like you had been here for years! Ha, tell you what, I'll be embarassed for the both of us now that you have drawn me into this conversation! I feel like I have waisted good research time! Word of advice Newb, you ought to hangout quite like for a while before coming in with guns all blazin makin demands like that. The majority of us here know what Okie is and have learned to tolerate and even enjoy the occasional pick me up he gives from time to time. We all know and have faith in this investment so when someone starts with the RV tomorrow @ $8.00 we know to grin and verify. If you can't verify, then just grin and move on.

Let me guess, someone told you that you would get rich overnight, right? After you have been here a while, (if you last that long) you will see what we are talking about. And yes, you too will have a turn to get embarassed when some Newb, starts hollering about Okie and the others.... Live a little and learn some patience.

Peace. :D

• Upvote 3

I really think it is up to the person to click on Okie material if they want to read it or not. I don't post because alot of ya'll are way to tight for me. It seems that some of ya'll are getting uptight as the days roll by if you don't like what you read. I'm shocked that when easy posted on the 7/5/11 that ya'll would come down on him. Get over it!

• Upvote 3

Thanks

Frankly, I don't think he was carried for 9 months ... I believe his birth was about 8 months premature!

• Upvote 1

Stalin? Really? He is causing people financial hardship, because some keep rushing out and buying more Dinars every time he Blabs!

Okie is not causing people financial hardship, they cause there self financial hardship. Only buy what you can. It is foolish to buy more than you can afford. Grow up people. There is so much to read on here and the only thing you read and believe is Okie. Read some of Adams. There are post out there that says it want happen this year. And if you believe Okie then read Blanio, Terry k, Tony and some of the others.

• Upvote 1