Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BAN OKIE MATERIAL! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

I want to continue to read Okie material. Perhaps those who want to ban him would like to have been Stalin.

It's impossible to ban him to begin with. He does not post here directly as he's not a Member here. His posts get reported here by a few Members who find them on other Forums.....

Everybody has got the right to read Okie's posts and whatever posts they wish to read.... If one happens to be unable to stand them they can just skip posts without taking away the right of everybody else to read them.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I SAY BAN ANYONE WHO HAS GIVEN A RATE OR DATE THAT HAS CAME AND PAST......................PERIOD

HERE COMES THE BROWN SHIRTS AGAIN. EVERYBODY DUCK.

BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN.

JUST DON'T READ THE RUMOUR SECTION BUD.

I MYSELF GET A KICK OUT OF HIM. YOU CAN'T PROTECT ALL THE FOOLS IN THE WORLD.

REMEMBER THE OLD SAYING... "A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED". IT WILL NEVER CHANGE!

Edited by TFK
  • Upvote 4

well this is what we need, you have been a member for a week an come in here an tell everyone what they need to do this site is for an tell the mod's what to do an how to do their jobs an if you had been here longer you would know we have some of the best mod's on the net if you dont like okie don't read okie, simple

Thank You and I agree 100%

Until Adam tells us to stop letting Okie post on this site they will remain being allowed to get posted. PERIOD!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

HERE COMES THE BROWN SHIRTS AGAIN. EVERYBODY DUCK.

BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN.

JUST DON'T READ THE RUMOUR SECTION BUD.

I MYSELF GET A KICK OUT OF HIM. YOU CAN'T PROTECT ALL THE FOOLS IN THE WORLD.

REMEMBER THE OLD SAYING... "A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED". IT WILL NEVER CHANGE!

WAS THAT A HITLER REFERANCE? .....WOW,THATS AS LAME AS OKIES GARBAGE, AND MAKES ABOUT AS MUCH SENCE :D

• Downvote 2

Its so irresponsible what this jackass is doing. I know a local guy who keeps going into his bank pleading with them to delay the forclosuer on him home based on what he reads from Okie each day. These lies sink deeper than just reading it on a board and saying ohh thats just nonsense.

While I feel for the guy for his financial hardships, it is his responsibility to use common sense and make decisions on what is fact and what is not.

With Okie's track record you would think the guy would have learned by now that there is no truth coming from Okie. JMO

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

WRONG! Put the Jack Daniels bottle down, come up for air and use any remaining brain cells you have left to do some rational thinking! Ive been here a year and a half reading the material, but established a new account after the old one i had was compromised, Einstein!

I 'm going to sign you up for the Nobel Stupid prize, The Lifetime Disagreement Award and the Purple Fart!

And zip your pants up! Whewwwww! :lol::lol:

You're misbehaving big time... Look like you'll need to create a new ID soon if you keep going like this.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

WERS.....SHUT UP!!!!! You just joined in June and your calling for someone to be banned????? Sit yourself down in the back of the bus and be quiet for a minute! You got nerve like your someone!

We all know 99.9% of his post are wrong or bs. When someone post an okie post take note of how many people Read it..1000's do! His post are entertaining and down right funny at times. I am getting tired of newbie bashers coming in here trying to make a name for themselves! If you pick some of the stuff okie says and do your own research, you might learn some things... I have!!

First lesson you need to learn is where to post!!!! This is rumors section not opinion!! Before you knock someone else, get yourself straight! biggrin.gif

Is called great stupid enterteinement... I just love it...don't you.biggrin.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I'm still trying to understand why his 'stuff' still gets posted. There is no point in reading, there is no 'entertainment' value, and he has been wrong more than anyone I know. I agree. Do the global search on the site and replace the word 'Okie' to 'BS'...or something similar. Better yet, lets not bring his name up again..I'd be fine with that.

• Upvote 4

Has not this gone on long enough? Enough is enough already-this Okie character is obviously having one field day and laughing his butt off

Thanks

Calm down, take this as a form of entertainment. Once you stop believing what is said or posted on these board, you will be OK....

Has not this gone on long enough? Enough is enough already-this Okie character is obviously having one field day and laughing his butt off watching you guys respond to his constant thread of lies! Its like Pavlov's Dog around here when Okie posts a note or someone else brings some of his ALPO , i.e "intel" to this site.

This site is not supposed to be a posting board for imbeciles, lunatics or riff raff that never had the proper upbringing to know what decent conduct and behavior is.

Enough Okie! You are a reflection of the two individuals that raised you; i would like you to begin to give them a little more credit than you have for the past year, at least to the woman that carried you for nine months!

This has gone on for months and months and its time the Moderators deleted and voided his desparate need for stupid and idiotic recognition from this venue.

Thanks

OK Moderators enough is enough!!!!! I thought Adam M. was trying to get rid of negativity on his site? If so why is above not removed ????????

• Upvote 1