Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2 Cents from NK

horns

I haven't heard of this guy before.

Well here we sit on yet another Thursday morning looking for that face we call the RV…am I disappointed? Sure. Am I discouraged? Maybe a twinge rises to the surface but I have to tell you I really feel it within me that this thing is done, I really do.

I am reminded that even Shabibi is not being allowed the schedule he gave and wanted to adhere to–so who am I to think that any of this will follow my schedule or any one persons schedule for that matter?

Obviously there are much bigger entities and unknowns at play here and they and only they KNOW just what that special “timing” of our sweet release is.

I have to admit that I agree with Tony on this one–NO, the Maliki and Allawi power struggle has nothing to do with this. Furthermore I do not believe that Obama or any other personage has the power to stop this global shift. In the “unknown” lies our answers.

I think I could ask this thing to death, the who’s, the what’s, the when’s and the why’s and I will still NOT have the right answer, so truly why even bother? Yes, I like to put the pieces of the puzzle together because thats the way I roll…but at the same time I realize this is something beyond me and truly all of us as individuals.

This I do KNOW, it is NOT just about Iraq, it is NOT just about the US or any other country for that matter. It IS about ALL of them and how can my little mind possibly wrap itself around the globe and see a perfect timing? Simply put– It can’t.

When I go “within” I can feel the edge of this and we are teetering on that edge… It feels like just one “proper” puff of air would push it over the edge and then the RV would roll out unimpeded.

I am reminded this is a GLOBAL event! Try and wrap your mind around the complexity of that. The timing, all the countries, all the world leaders, all the world banks, all the world systems, right down to the lower levels of each branch within all of those I just mentioned–all across the globe…. its a mind boggle. With that being said, NO I do not buy into–any one person, place or thing can stop the mechanism of this rolling out. However they HAVE been allowed to slow or trip it up but NOT stop it…but I feel will not be allowed to any longer. Nor do I believe it can be stopped.

There will be that moment when nothing, no one person, no one country will matter or will be given any more weight in this.

My final thoughts and belief’s on this is: There will be a certain specific moment in time that it will have been pushed beyond its limits and a screaming Iraqi offiical or a reluctant hand of a US official cannot and will not be given any weight in the final push. It will be — “That’s it, you had your chance, you had your time alloted to get your house in order and so sorry, but now its done. This will include all countries, all leaders, etc… Nothing and no one will be allowed that “one last 2 cents or last brush up”. It will be released with or without them and in its own perfect moment…

And its here…now

Let it flow…

I am anxiously yet patiently waiting for that glorious sweet release, that one spectacular unknown moment just as you are.

We will see this dream realized together, WOW!

There’s my 2 cents :)

My gratitude, love and blessings to all,

~nk

• Upvote 11