Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Family in Iraq, No one is cashing in yet 7-7-11

harrysmug

:blink: 50 Million? And I thought I was deeply invested... Seriously though this guy sounds legit and we all need to stick with the facts instead of the smoking mirrors and RUMORS... I strongly believe it will happen, but who knows when? Just dont spend your rent money!!! B) It will be over soon enough..
  • Upvote 1

I hate to be negative, but this post sounds as false as all of the gurus----which we all KNOW they are BS. This may or may not be true, either way---he says the Iraqi people know even less than we do, yet they informed him no one was cashing in: Military or three letter agencies, senators or congressmen. Let's just hypothetically say that Tier levels do exist (not saying they do, just for the sake of argument)----would the common person see these people and know the business they were conducting at the Bank? I would think it would be very unlikely. I think he is just trying to even out the playing field a bit for whatever reason just b/c of all the incredulous "stories" circulating at this time. And again, I could certainly be wrong. The way it was approached just seems overly sincere in his efforts asking Mr. X another site to please post that sir.....but hey, perhaps some people simply have manners these days, just sounds fishy to me. (and 50 million dinar??? does that give him more credibility)

I will admit, it would be nice to at least validate people weren't standing in line around the bank cashing in with all the rumors circulating it happened june 30th or two weeks ago.

That's def. a positive factor.

Edited by dexter
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

It doesn't matter what you say, or how you say it, any time you try to encourage people, someone is always going to throw a negative comment in there! I hope all you naysayers are having a wonderful time trying to crash peoples hopes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

50 Million, Yeah.... Right. I'm really starting to believe this may have been a scam. I am invested in Dinar and at this point I wish I wouldn't have jumped in. Here is some common sence to think about. Why do you think Ali left the US? Could it be that the facts are starting to come out and he felt it would be safer to leave the US because of the millions he made off of this? Think about it... Wouldn't your run like hell if you knew people were going to find out the truth about how you stole there dreams and money? People would be pretty pissed. I for one would run like hell to avoid the dangers of staying put.

Just sayin! :huh:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Look, I really hope I'm wrong here. The problem I have is the same problem we all have. The promised dates and rates. After a while you mind starts playing games with you and you wonder if you've been had. Again, I really hope I'm wrong. Sorry if I may have offended some.

• Upvote 1

This states that the Iraqi people have no intel - maybe this posters

Family does not have any intel - that does not mean that some intelligent

People in the know does not have good information - it just says to me

that this family doesnt know anything - there are millions of Americans here in the

US that do not have a clue what our Country and Goverment are doing - that

does not mean that nothing is going on here in the US

Does that make sense.....



Go RV

Do you guys really think they are going to "flip a switch" and it will done?

Come on now. Have some common sense. Before they give a rate (or even a date when to begin) there will be TV shows, news articles and other ways of teaching the population how to use the new currency.

This isn't an overnight thing. We'll know way in advance. At LEAST a couple of days but more like a couple of weeks.

buds

I hate to be negative, but this post sounds as false as all of the gurus----which we all KNOW they are BS. This may or may not be true, either way---he says the Iraqi people know even less than we do, yet they informed him no one was cashing in: Military or three letter agencies, senators or congressmen. Let's just hypothetically say that Tier levels do exist (not saying they do, just for the sake of argument)----would the common person see these people and know the business they were conducting at the Bank? I would think it would be very unlikely. I think he is just trying to even out the playing field a bit for whatever reason just b/c of all the incredulous "stories" circulating at this time. And again, I could certainly be wrong. The way it was approached just seems overly sincere in his efforts asking Mr. X another site to please post that sir.....but hey, perhaps some people simply have manners these days, just sounds fishy to me. (and 50 million dinar??? does that give him more credibility)

I will admit, it would be nice to at least validate people weren't standing in line around the bank cashing in with all the rumors circulating it happened june 30th or two weeks ago.

That's def. a positive factor.

Dexter, I agree with you, maybe 80% of the people in Iraq would not know what is going on; so let us wait and see what happens in the next weeks.